你,快下去 我们要换名字了
You! Over the side. We’re changing the name. Now!
现在!当然要真的名字!
Yes, it’s got to check out.
就我来说
The way I look at it,
名字不重要
what’s in a name?
有短一点的名字吗?
Have you got a shorter name?
我常更换船和飞机注册的名字
I’d often changed the registration of a ship or a plane…
但从来没有这么急过
…but never on such short notice.
妈的,来得真快!
Damn! They’re hauling.
什么?KONO?怎么拼?
What? Kono? How do you spell that?
K-O-N-O,很好
K-O-N-O, okay, well, that’s good.
KONO,K-O-N-O
Kono, K-O-N-O.
挂什么国旗?荷兰,好
What are we flying? Dutch? Got it.
拿个荷兰国旗给我
Vit, get me a Dutch flag, will you?
快,否则我把你扔到海里
Faster! Or I’ll send your ass in!
尤里,找不到荷兰 – 什么!?
Yuri, I don’t have Dutch! – What?
有比利时的
I’ve got Belgian.
有屁用 刚漆上的船名是在荷兰注册的
What the fuck use is that? He’s painting a name registered in the fucking Netherlands.
我有个法国国旗 – 所以呢?
I’ve got a French flag. – So?
横过来…
Turn it sideways…
就是荷兰
…it’s Dutch.
这就是为什么你是我弟弟
That’s why you’re my brother.
好极了
All right, good!
每个人都要装无辜样
Everybody look innocent now.
俗话说,人人都有个价码
They say every man has his price.
但不是每个人都能得到
But not every man gets it.
国际警♥察♥杰克·瓦伦丁就无法被收买♥♥
Interpol Agent Jack Valentine couldn’t be bought.
至少用钱买♥♥不到
At least, not with money.
对杰克来说,荣誉才是他的价码
For Jack, glory was the prize.
嗯…是柯诺号♥,不是克里斯多号♥
Yeah, it’s the Kono; it’s not the Kristol.
柯诺,K-O-N-O
Kono, K-O-N-O.
这船没问题,长官
It’s clean, sir.
没问题?
It’s clean?
可看起来不像
It sure doesn’t look clean.
我要登船检查
I’m going to go aboard.
发讯号♥让他们以为 克里斯多号♥在阿鲁巴岛南方
Phone in a sighting of the Kristol south of Aruba.
即使当我遭遇称职的国际警♥察♥时
Even when I was up against an overzealous agent…
我还是有很多方法来防止他们搜查
…I had a number of methods for discouraging a search.
我经常把装军♥火♥的箱子标示成“农用机械”
I routinely mislabeled my arms shipments “Farm Machinery.”
我还将集装箱标识为有化学辐射
And I have yet to meet the lowly paid customs official…
我还没见过哪个低薪的海关人员
who will open a container marked
会愿意打开“辐射废料”的箱子来核对
“Radioactive Waste” to verify its contents.
不过我最喜欢的技俩是一箱
But my personal favorite is the unique combination…
在热带烈阳下晒了一星期的马铃薯
of week-old potatoes and tropical heat.
真难闻
Smells.
长官,克里斯多号♥在我们北方出现
Sir, Sighting of the Kristol, due north.
最重要的是我会收买♥♥一些情报人员
Most importantly, I kept a number of intelligence people on the payroll to supply their colleagues
以便适时地向同僚提供假情报
with counterintelligence.
我们走
Let’s go.
走私枪♥支♥的第二条守则是
The second rule of gunrunning is:
每次都要确定能收到钱
Always ensure you have a foolproof way to get paid.
最好是
Preferably in advance…
事先付款至海外的帐户
ideally to an off-shore account.
这就是为什么 我如此小心筛选客户的原因
That’s why I chose my customers so carefully.
我喜欢军阀和独♥裁♥者
Say what you like about warlords and dictators…
他们通常很讲义气
they tend to have a highly developed sense of order.
总是准时付钱
They always pay their bills on time.
这是什么?
6公斤的纯海♥洛♥因♥
我总不能把这个存进曼哈顿的银行吧
听请楚咯,你这混♥蛋♥ 你该感谢我才对
你查了今天市场的价格吗?
上周在边界有一堆货被查扣 现在价格涨了三成
我是卖♥♥枪的,不是贩毒的
多样化能降低风险
我是有原则的
你不给钱,我就不玩了
去你♥妈♥的♥
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
操你!
Fuck you!
操你!
Fuck you!
别操了 总有解决办法
不要,维!
No, Vit!
成交!成交!
走私枪♥支♥第一条也是最重要的守则是
The first and most important rule of gunrunning…
别被自己买♥♥卖♥♥的商品打伤了
is never get shot with your own merchandise.
你没事儿吧?
Are you okay?
我想是
I think so.
我们现在该怎么办?
So what do we do now?
我们庆祝一下
Let’s celebrate.
那个北哥伦比亚的游击份子说得没错
That narco guerilla had his facts right.
美国边境的缉毒行动
After shipping it stateside, the return on that blow
的确为我带来可观的利润
netted me a healthy profit.
要不是半途丢了一公斤
It would have been even better,
利润会更可观
except one kilo never made it back.
维塔利?
Vitaly?
维!
Vit!
直至今日我还不知道维在逃避什么
To this day I don’t know what Vitaly was running away from.
或许是在逃避他自己吧
Maybe just from Vitaly.
12天后 我在两千哩外
I found him twelve days, two thousand miles,
玻利维亚边境的寄宿屋子里找到了他
and one hundred and fifty grams later
还吸了150公克
in a Bolivian boarding house.
没想到,我的梦中情人 早我一步来到了这里
Of course, my dream girl had gone there before me.
维!
Vit!
快开门!
Come on!
妈的!尤里回来了
Fuck, Yuri’s back.
我哥哥,尤里
It’s my brother, Yuri.
我的大哥哥
He’s my big brother.
妈的,那是什么?
What the fuck is that?
乌克兰
Ukraine.
虽然当时我还年幼,但我记得
I was young, but I remember.
瞧,我从奥德萨…
Look… I start in Odessa, right?
到克米恩
And then I work my way to the Crimean
到了基辅你就没命了!
You’ll be dead before you fucking reach Kiev!
快,咱们回家吧
We’re going home. Come on,
你…我♥操♥…
You fuck! You fucking fuck!
操…操
You fucking fuck…
你有啥问题啊!
What the fuck is your problem?
走吧,维
Come on, Vit.
肯尼迪国际机场 – 纽约 – 1989
回家真好
Yuri, it’s so nice to be home.
嗯…我会带你回家
We’re gonna get you home.

Come on.
圣法兰西斯戒毒所
下车吧
Get out of the car.
维塔利,我要你下车
Vitaly, I need you to get out of the car.
我对父母发过誓
I promised our parents.

Please.
维塔利,你会很满意的
Vitaly, you’re going to have a great time.
这是好地方
This is a top place.
上周有两个杂♥志♥模特
Two Ford models checked in last week.
还有报气象的美女六月就来了
And that cute weather girl’s been here since July.

Please.
求你了,尤里
Please, Yuri.
你是好哥哥
You’re a good brother.
你是好哥哥,尤里
You’re a good brother, Yuri.
嗯…好了
Okay. All right.
好哥哥
Good brother.
下车吧…
All right. Get out of the car.
好吧
Okay
下车吧
Get out of the car.
那时起我就单独行动了
From then on I was a one-man operation.
我从没搞清楚偶而吸毒玩玩和吸上的毒瘾有什么分别
I never understood what separated the recreational drug user from the habitual.
上帝见证 还好我自己没有吸上瘾
But for the grace of God it could’ve been me snorting lines as long as the Belt Parkway.
但是我还是没能逃脱
However, I wasn’t entirely free
某种令人上瘾的东西
of the grip of addiction myself.
她又出现了
There she was again.
艾娃·方田
Ava Fontaine.
我们那儿的街坊邻居说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!