我不知道,尤里,我不知道…
I don’t know, Yuri. I don’t know.
维塔利,我喝过你煮的罗宋汤
Vitaly, I’ve tasted your borscht.
你不是那块料
You’re no fucking chef.
我可以在餐馆吃白食 但我还是不在那儿吃
I can eat in the restaurant for free and I still don’t eat there.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
咱们一生无所事事
We’re doing nothing with our lives.
我的意思是,现在的生活是一团糟!
I mean, this is shit!
的确
It’s true.
但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好
But maybe doing nothing’s better than doing this.
我需要你
I need you.
哥们儿就是哥们儿
哥们儿就是哥们儿
先生…
Sir,
有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹
may I interest you in the shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?
中国制,过时的型号♥
The older Chinese model.
用在现代军事战机上或许不行
Not so effective against modern military aircraft.
不过打打商业客机还是挺不错的
But deadly if used against a commercial airliner.
$850而已,等于是送给你了
I’m giving them away at 8-50.
那是80年代,冷战尚未结束
In the ’80s, and the Cold War was far from thawed
多数的交易是政♥府♥之间的
Most of the deals were government-to-government.
几乎都是私人军♥火♥俱乐部 而且主席都是终生职
It was a mostly private club with a lifetime club president.
就是他
That’s him.
那个大人物?
The big shot?
席米恩·怀斯
Simeon Weisz,
安哥拉、莫桑比克等国的代表
Angola, Mozambique, those Exocet missiles in the Falklands.
火♥药♥还没发明前,他就已经在卖♥♥枪
He was selling guns before there was gunpowder.
马上回来
Be right back.
怀斯先生…怀斯先生!
Mr. Weisz? Mr. Weisz!
没关系,他们只是谈一谈
It’s okay, they’re talking.
我可以帮助你吗?
May I help?
布莱顿滩进出口公♥司♥的伊莱·克兹曼
A mutual friend, Eli Kurtzman from Brighton Beach,
您我都认识的 要我来与您联♥系♥
import/export said to contact you.
我有一个生意企划
I have a business proposal
或许我们能讨论一下
and I thought perhaps we could discuss it.
我想我们不是做同一种生意
I don’t think you and I are in the same business.
你以为我只是卖♥♥枪的军♥火♥商,对吧?
You think I just sell guns, don’t you?
不对!我是有立场的
I don’t. I take sides.
但两伊战争中,您卖♥♥过军♥火♥给双方
But in the Iran-lraq war you sold guns to both sides.
你有没想过,或许我想让两边都输
Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose?
用枪杆来换个政♥府♥,比用选票更有效
Bullets change governments far surer than votes.
朋友,你来错地方了
You’re in the wrong place, my young friend.
这里不是玩票的人该来的
This is no place for amateurs.
操♥他♥妈♥
奇怪的是,当你很生气时 你很自然地会说起家乡话来
Curious how you always revert to your native tongue in moments of extreme anger.
和很爽的时候
And ecstasy.
主啊…主啊,哦,主啊!
你真漂亮
You are beautiful.
你叫什么名字来着?
What’s your name again?
我和维塔利只能做地下买♥♥卖♥♥
The only option for Vitaly and me was under-the-counter gunrunning.
黎巴嫩,1984
黎巴嫩开始有自杀式爆♥炸♥后我的生意终于有了突破
I got my first break in Lebanon after the suicide bombing.
但我并不是唯一在当地赚到钱的人
But I wasn’t the only local kid making good.
当美国撤离一个战区时
When the United States leaves a war zone…
他们通常不把武器带走
they generally don’t take their munitions.
因为运回去 比买♥♥新的还贵
It costs more to bring it back than to buy new stock.
我们是按公斤卖♥♥的
So, we sell by the kilo.
虽然是二手货 但还是很好用
They’re secondhand weapons,but they’re still okay.
你要买♥♥多少公斤?
How many kilos would you like?
五千公斤
Five thousand.
我虽有点儿语言天才
I had a flair for languages…
但我很快发现,谈美元、卢比、卢布、英镑
…but I soon discovered that what talks best is dollars, dinars drachmas, rubles, rupees,
这些才是最好的
and pounds-fucking-sterling.
当然,美国陆军也插了一脚
Of course, the U.S. Army got a piece of the action.
80年代陆军薪资很低,即使现在也一样
Army salaries were no better then than they are today.
而其中有些军官 像陆军的撒登中校
And some of the brass, like Lieutenant Colonel Southern…
需要钱来进行他私人的战争
needed to raise money for their own private wars.
很高兴认识你
Good to make your acquaintance.
这点钱算个屁
This is bullshit money,
还不够塞牙缝
This is small-fucking-potatoes.
啥?你想做“正当”的生意?
What do you want to do, go more legit?
不,是更加“不合法”
No, more illegal.
我现在只想要一盘卷心菜和马铃薯
What I would give right now for cabbage and potatoes.
这不关我们的事
It’s not our fight.
维,快吧!
Vit, come on!
咱们走,快
Let’s go. Come on.
卖♥♥枪就像卖♥♥吸尘器一样
Selling guns is like selling vacuum cleaners.
打电♥话♥
You make calls,
谈价钱
pound the pavement,
处理订单
take orders.
我是什么都做的死亡商人
I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.
除了救世军之外 不管什么军我都卖♥♥
I supplied every army but the Salvation Army.
救世军:国际性宗教及慈善公益组织
我把乌兹枪卖♥♥给穆♥斯♥林♥
I sold Israeli-made Uzis to Muslims.
我把共♥产♥主义造的子弹 卖♥♥给法♥西♥斯♥主义
I sold communist-made bullets to fascists.
奥洛夫先生,希望你 不是打算要卖♥♥这个东西
是…个人用的
这里有10万发子弹
我比较喜欢打枪
喜欢打枪?
我还把军♥火♥运到阿富汗 尽管他们在打我的苏联盟军
I even shipped cargo to Afghanistan when they were still fighting my fellow Soviets.
我从来没卖♥♥给本·拉♥登♥
I never sold to Osama Bin Laden.
不是因为道德问题
Not on any moral grounds.
而是那时他的支票总是跳票
Back then, he was always bouncing checks.
80年代中期
By the mid-’80s…
我的武器被用在世界前10名的战区中的8个
my weapons were represented in eight of the world’s top ten war zones.
有双重身份的生活不是什么问题
There’s no problem leading a double life.
但三重、四重身份最终才会出问题
It’s the triple and quadruple lives that get you in the end.
那时我带着法国、英国、以色列、和乌克兰的护照
Back then, I carried a… French, British, Israeli,and Ukrainian passport…
还有美国的学生签证
…and a student visa for the U.S.,
但那是另一个故事啦
but… that’s another story.
我还有6个手提箱
I also packed six different briefcases…
用于不同的地区和不同的身份
…depending on who I was that day and the region of the world I was visiting.
卡塔赫纳港口北部 哥伦比亚 – 1989
如果没有我
Without operations like mine,
有些国家根本打不了一场像样的战争
would be impossible for certain countries to conduct a respectable war.
虽然武器禁运有点儿不方便 不过还难不倒我
I was able to navigate around those inconvenient little arms embargoes.
世上一共有三种基本的军♥火♥交易
There are three basic types of arms deal.
白色,合法的
White, being legal.
黑色,违法的
Black, being illegal,
还有我最中意的颜色…灰色
and my personal favorite color, gray.
有时我把交易弄得太复杂
Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted…
就连我自己也搞不清楚
it was hard for me to work out if they were on the level.
为了避开执法人员 我通常使用暗语
To keep authorities in the dark, I often spoke in code.
妈妈是火箭发射器
Rocket launchers were “mothers.”
孩子是火箭
The rockets, “children.”
AK-47自动步♥枪♥是天使王
The AK-47 assault rifle was the “Angel King.”
我是尤里 嗯…是…拉伍…
It’s Yuri… Yeah. Well, Raoul…
拉伍,天使王明天会到
Raoul, the Angel King will arrive tomorrow.
你也是,哈利路亚,呵呵
Hallelujah to you, too.
如果我不出纰漏的话
The point is, if I’ve done my job right
武器禁运法根本无法执行
an arms embargo should be practically impossible to enforce.
什么?
What?
妈的,慢慢讲!
Okay, just slow the fuck down.
我不知道你在说什么
I can’t understand you.
“走漏消息”是什么意思?
Wha-What do you mean, tipped off?
他们知道我们在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?
They know where we are? Well, where are they?
我还有多少时间? 不多了?
Well, how long have I got? Not long?
啥意思?妈的!
What does that mean? Shit!
要我甩掉他们吗? 用这种船?
Do we try to lose them? On this?
尤里,我们得避一避
Yuri, we have to get off this thing.
不,谁也不准离开
No. No one’s going anywhere.
减速,减到非常慢 给我争取点时间
Slow, dead slow. Buy me time.
是,我是尤里
Yeah, it’s Yuri.
把那个蠢旗摘下来!
Get that fucking rag down!
我需要另一个船名
I need another handle for this tub.
和我们大小和吨♥位相当的
Something in our weight class.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!