我可以看报纸吗?
May I?
没问题,看吧
Yeah, go ahead.
慢慢享受吧
Enjoy it.
什么?
What?
这个
This.
随你说吧
Tell me I’m everything you despise.
说我是邪恶的化身
That I’m the personification of evil.
还有什么?
What?
应该对世界混乱的秩序负责
Responsible for the breakdown of the fabric of society and world order.
创造大屠♥杀♥的人
I’m a one-man genocide.
你现在想说什么就说什么吧
Say everything you want to say to me now.
因为你已经没时间了
Because you don’t have long.
你在注意听吗?
Are you paying attention?
还是你在做梦?
Or are you delusional?
你已经违反了每一条法律
You have broken every arms embargo written.
我们有足够的证据来判你终身监禁
There is enough here to put you away for consecutive life sentences.
在你真正进监狱之前
You are going to spend the next ten years of your life
你会花十年时间
going from a cell to a courtroom
在监狱和法♥院♥之间穿梭
before you even start serving your time.
我想你没有真正认识到这个问题的严重性
I don’t think you fully appreciate the seriousness of your situation.
我的家人不认我了
My family has disowned me.
我的妻子和孩子离开了我
My wife and son have left me.
我的弟弟死了
My brother’s dead.
相信我
Trust me.
我很真正认识到这个问题的严重性
I fully appreciate the seriousness of my situation.
我敢对你发誓
But I promise you,
我不会在法♥院♥里呆上一秒钟
I won’t spend a single second in a courtroom.
你是在做梦
You are delusional.
我喜欢你杰克
I like you, Jack.
不,也许不是,但是我了解你
Well, maybe not, but I understand you.
让我来告诉你将会发生什么
Let me tell you what’s gonna happen.
这样可以让你有所准备
This way, you can prepare yourself.
好的
Okay.
很快,会有人来敲门
Soon there’s going to be a knock on that door
你会被叫到外面去
and you will be called outside.
在过道里 会有一个官阶比你高的人站在那里
In the hall there will be a man who outranks you.
首先,他会祝贺你所做的一切
First, he’ll compliment you on the fine job you’ve done
你使世界成为一个和平的地方
that you’re making the world a safer place
你会得到奖状或升职
that you’re to receive a commendation and a promotion.
然后他会告诉你,我需要被释放
And then he’ll tell you that I am to be released.
你会反对
You’re gonna protest.
你也许会以辞职来要挟他
You’ll probably threaten to resign.
但是在最后,我会被释放
But in the end, I will be released.
我被释放的原因
The reason I’ll be released
和你认为我会被判刑的原因是一样的
is the same reason you think I’ll be convicted.
我和一些世界上
I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile,
称自己为领导人的人打交道
sadistic men calling themselves leaders today.
这些人当中的有一些人是你的敌人的敌人
But some of those men are the enemies of your enemies.
世界上最大的军♥火♥交易商是你的老板
And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss…
美国的总统
the President of the United States,
他一天卖♥♥的比我一年卖♥♥的还多
who ships more merchandise in a day I do in a year
有时 在枪♥支♥上找到他的指纹是一件很尴尬的事
sometimes it’s embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns.
有时,他需要像我这样的自♥由♥工作者
Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me
来支持那些他不可能支持的军队
to supply forces he can’t be seen supplying.
所以
So
你称我为恶魔
you call me evil,
但不幸的是
but unfortunately for you
我是一个必须要存在的恶魔
I’m a necessary evil.
我会告诉你去下地狱
I would tell you to go to hell.
但是我想你已经在那里了
But I think you’re already there.
很高兴和你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
对于很多人来说 离开监狱是一件很高兴的事
Most people are happy just to get out of jail.
我不但离开监狱,还得到了钱
I expect to be paid to leave.
我不是一个傻瓜
I’m not a fool.
我知道他们在今天需要我
I know that just because they needed me that day
并不意味着明天会是一样的结果
didn’t mean they wouldn’t make me a scapegoat the next.
但是,我回去了
But I was back,
去做我最拿手的事
doing what I do best.
运雨伞到撒哈拉沙漠?
遮阳伞
你知道是谁会继承地球?
You know who’s going to inherit the Earth?
军♥火♥商
Arms dealers.
因为其他人都在忙于相互残杀
Because everyone else is too busy killing each other.
生存的秘诀在于
That’s the secret to survival.
永远不要加入战争
Never go to war.
特别与你自己
Especially with yourself.
本片根据真实事件改编
当私人枪♥支♥走私继续茁壮成长时
世界上最大的军♥火♥供应商仍然是
美国 英国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 法国 中国
五个联♥合♥国♥安全理事会常任理事国

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!