失败的妈妈
I’m not much good as a mother.
我有时觉得自己甚至已不再美丽了
I’m not even that pretty anymore.
我什么事都已经失败了,尤里
I have failed at everything, Yuri.
但我不能做一个失败的人
But I won’t fail as a human being.
我的敌人终于找到了一种可以伤害我的武器
that could hurt me. My enemies had finally found a weapon
在接下来的6个月了
For the next six months,
我不再走私枪♥支♥了
I stopped running guns.
我开始做正当生意
I went legitimate.
这是一个不可限♥量♥的市场
This is an untapped market.
我们在说5百万平方米的森林 仅仅是第一年
I’m talking over five million cubic meters of timber in the first year alone.
超过100种可以开♥发♥的种类
Over 100 exploitable species.
石油?
The oil?
只是在你和我之间
Between you and me, this…
1万桶一个月
Ten thousand barrels a month?
他一定是在说谎,他在说谎!
He must be lying. He’s talking!
这有一些石油储备石油输出国组织根本不知道
Listen, there are gas reserves off the lvory Coast that OPEC doesn’t even know about.
这些电♥话♥号♥码已经都检查过了
The phone numbers all check out.
都是合法的
It’s all on the level.
怪不得瓦伦丁会困惑了
No wonder Valentine was confused.
感谢上帝
Thank God there are still legal ways
还是有一些合法渠道可以和发展中国家交易
to exploit developing countries.
但是合法的钱
The only problem with an honest buck
真是难赚
is they’re so hard to make.
很多人都在干
The margins are too low.
利润实在太低了
Too many people are doing it.
但是我已经答应了艾娃
Still, I’d promised Ava.
尤里,利比里亚的总统正在来这里的路
Yuri, the President of Liberia is on his way up.
他早到了
He’s early.
我一会就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
你来这做什么,安德烈?
What the fuck are you doing here, Andre?
我到联♥合♥国♥来签和平条约
We are here for peace talks at the United Nations.
所以你决定顺便来问候你的军♥火♥商?
So at the same time you thought you’d drop in on your arms dealer?
我只是奇怪那还是你的职业吗?
Well, I was beginning to wonder whether that was still your profession.
你要知道你这个人并不好找
You know, you’re a hard man to get a hold of all of Sudden.
太可惜了
That is a shame.
我儿子和我准备在纽约
My son and I were hoping to do a little shopping.
顺道购物一番
While in New York.
他们在监视你,你知道吗?
You know they’re watching you.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know they blame me.
他们什么事都要怪在我头上 那些伪君子!
They blame me for everything, those hypocrites.
他们在找一个巫师(政♥治♥迫♥害♥的错误语法)
There’re hunt for a witch.
巫师(witch hunt):政♥治♥迫♥害♥的错误语法)
是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Witch hunt.
冲突已经升级了
Hostilities have escalated.
我无法得到我想要的资源
And they are making it very difficult for me to re-supply.
这需要一个像你这样的人来协调
That requires a man of your rare ingenuity.
对不起,我无法帮助你
I can’t help you, I’m sorry.
我理解
I understand.
但是你应该知道这些:
But you should know this:
在目前的情况下
Due to our present situation
我们愿意付出任何代价
we are compelled to be unusually generous.
希望很快见到你,战争之王
So, see you soon, Lord of War.
你还没有给我兰博之枪
You still haven’t brought me the gun of Rambo.
一个四个半月大的胎儿
At four and a half months old…
可以看到尾骨
a human fetus has a reptile’s tail…
这就是进化的证明
a remnant of our evolution.
也许那就是我无法停止的原因
Maybe that’s what I couldn’t escape.
你可以和许多敌人战斗过 仍然存活下来
You can fight a lot of enemies and survive,
但是如果你和你自己战斗
but if you fight your biology,
你总是会输
you always lose.
你们不要和我说再见吗?
You guys aren’t waiting to say goodbye?
我还要10分钟才离开这里
I’m not leaving for another ten minutes.
对不起,尼奇要去上游泳课了
Sorry, Nicki has swim practice.
我知道你要出差,我觉的很高兴
You know, I’m kind of glad you’re going.
你在这里呆的太久 我开始有些担心了
You’ve been here so long you’re starting to get on my nerves.
这个石油项目会在周四结束
This oil concession should be wrapped up by Thursday.
周末我就会回来
I’ll be back for the weekend.
我们一家人出去聚一聚
We’ll go somewhere.
去海边
The sea.
那太好了
That would be fun.
好
Come on.
你相信我,对吗?
Hey. You trust me, right?
她看着我的眼神
She looked me directly in the eye…
就像我看着上千名海关人员,政♥府♥官员
the way I’ve looked in the eyes of a thousand customs officials…
和其他执法官员的眼神一样
government bureaucrats and law enforcement agents.
是的,我相信你
Yes, I trust you.
她就这样向我撒了慌
And she lied without flinching.
再见,宝贝
I’ll see you, big guy.
再见,爸爸
Bye Papa.
她从最好的人那里学到了这些
She learned from the best.
祝你旅行愉快
Have a good trip.
那就是他
That’s him.
我们要去哪里,妈妈?
Where are we going, Mama?
这是一个游戏,亲爱的
It’s a game, honey.
像捉迷藏一样吗?
Like hide and seek?
是的
Yes.
像捉迷藏一样
Like hide and seek.
如果我被跟踪了,我总是会感觉到
I can always sense when I’m being tailed.
我知道怎样找到被跟踪的迹像
I know what to look for.
但是我从来没有被我爱的女人跟踪过
But then I’d never been tailed by the woman I love.
我可以了解她在想什么
I can put myself in Ava’s place.
她猜到密♥码♥也许是我的社安号♥的最后4位
She might’ve understood if the combination was the last four digits of my social security number…
我的生日,或者是她的生日
my birth date, even her birth date,
但是她不会猜到是尼克的生日
but not Nicolai’s.
我儿子的生日打开了它
My son’s birthday unlocked
政♥府♥后来称它为”武器大全”
what the government would later describe as “a catalogue of carnage.”
你要呆在这里
Nicki, stay right there.
我们走,尼克
Come on, Nicki.
来看我们怎么赔钱吗?
Come to see how the other half lives?
我想念你做的菜
I miss your borscht.
爸爸妈妈告诉我你成功戒毒了
Mom and Dad say you’re clean.
是的,你不也是吗
Yeah, you, too.
你开始做正当生意了?
You went legit, huh?
真是不敢相信
That’s hard to believe.
那是因为那不是真的
That’s because it’s not true.
只有你知道
Only you know.
我今晚要离开,有生意要做
I’m leaving tonight on a job
我想让你和我一起去
I want you to come.
我不能去,我有了女朋友
I can’t. I’ve got a girlfriend.
我想她就是我想要结婚的人
I think she might be the one.
而且我想自己开一家餐馆
Plus, I’m thinking of opening my own place.
这次的生意也许可以帮助你
Maybe this trip will help.
可以赚很多钱
It’s good money.
尤里,我已经同他们发誓不再干了
Yuri, I’ve given my word.
没有人会知道
No one has to know.
我告诉他们我们去做石油生意
Tell them we going for a little R and R.
为什么你突然开始需要我了?
What do you need me for, all of sudden?
西非现在很混乱
West Africa’s fucked up.
不同往日的
More than usual.
我没有任何人可以相信
I can’t trust anybody.
我需要你保护我
I need you to watch my back.
兄弟心连心
利比里亚首都,蒙罗维亚 – 2001
尤里!欢迎你回来
Yuri! Welcome back.
欢迎你们两个人
Welcome both of you.
欢迎来到民♥主♥国家
Welcome to democracy.
民♥主♥国家?
Democracy?
你最近到底喝了什么?安迪
What have you been drinking, Andy?
你看新闻了吗?
Huh, you have not seen the news.
他们控告我非法操纵大选
You know they accuse me of rigging elections.
但是在你们最高法♥院♥ 对于佛罗里达的事作出最后判决后
But after this, with your Florida and you Supreme Court of Kangaroos,
美国要永远的闭嘴了