而是多给他们一天
…but giving a day to them.
因为你不自♥由♥
Some innocent man, woman, or child
所以世上那些无辜的平民才能多活一天
is going to have an extra day on this earth because you’re not free.
所以…23小时55分钟后…
So, I will see you in twenty-three hours
我会再来
and fifty-five minutes, hm?
瓦伦丁知道他不必守着我
Valentine knew he didn’t have to guard me.
我也没地方可逃
There was nowhere to go.
或许他希望当地人会把我分尸
Or maybe he was hoping the locals would tear me apart.
但他们忙着玩我的飞机
But they were too busy with the plane.
就像停了一辆好车在纽约布朗区
It’s like parking your car in certain neighborhoods in the Bronx.
你绝对不会这么做
You just don’t do it.
以我的观点来看
The way I looked at it
这只是非洲的自然现象 或是生命的自然现象
it’s the way of Africa, maybe life.
所有从自然来的东西最后终将回归自然
Everything that comes from the earth eventually returns.
即使40吨♥的安通纳12型货机也一样
Even a 40-ton Atonov-12 cargo plane.
我的礼物,给你
A gift. For you.
还好你及时到了
You know, you’ve arrived just in time.
我担心他在你来之前就死了
I was afraid that he might die
你就没机会了宰了他
before you got your chance to kill him.
这个人…来此…想取代你
This man came here hoping to take your place.
我说的对吧?
Is that not so?
不,我不是来为巴提斯先生提供武器的
No, I’m not here to supply Mr. Baptiste.
我是来给他的敌人提供武器的
I am here to supply his enemies.
我想这笔交易我已经无法完成了
I fear it’s a sale I shall never complete.
他杀了你一个亲人…你叔叔…
He killed your blood… Your uncle…
他本来想杀你的
when he tried to kill you.
不要
No.
不要?
No?
你要我就放了他?
You want that I should let him go?
“不,我…”
“No. I…”
你的确想要他死
You do want him dead.
只是…
You just…
不想亲自动手
don’t want to have to do it yourself.

So.
我们一起来
We will do this together.
这将是我们结合的经验
This will be a bonding experience.
你知道,只要你想,随时可以住手
You know you can stop this any time that you want.
但我不认为你想
But I don’t think that you do.
一句话就好
Just say the word.
说吧…“住手”
Say it. “Stop.”
住手
Stop.
朋友,我替你另开个房♥间
I will get you another room, my friend.
风景更好些的
With a much nicer view.
他帮你要了布朗-布朗,尤里先生
He ordered you brown-brown, Mr. Yuri.
什么?
What?
布朗-布朗
Brown-brown.
那是什么?
What is it?
海♥洛♥因♥
A mixture of cocaine…
和火♥药♥的混合体
…and gunpowder.
他们把它在战斗前给那些孩子们吸食
They give it to the young boys before they do battle.
吸过后他们会做任何事
They’ll do anything!
下次再试吧
Some other time.
我劝你还是试一下,尤里先生
I suggest you try it, at least once, Mr. Yuri.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是你的火♥药♥
‘Cause it’s your gunpowder.
在那晚之前
Even before that night,
我在西非已经用过很多次毒品了
I’d started doing a lot of cocaine in West Africa.
我从来没试过布朗-布朗
I’d never tried brown-brown before,
就像我从来没有杀过一个人一样
but then I’d never killed a man, either.

Oh.
我没做过什么吧?
Oh, I didn’t do anything, did I?
我没做过什么吧?
你做的不是很多
你有病吗?
Wait. Are you sick?
艾滋病?
SIDA? AIDS?
问一问这个白人,他会知道答案的
Ask the white man. He will know.
先生,我的手会长回来吗?
Sir, will my hand grow back?
萨米昂?
Simeon.
记住,尤里,立场
Remember, Yuri, take sides.
萨米昂
Simeon!
他是安德烈的人 – 去他的安德烈
Don’t! He’s Andre’s. – Fuck Andre!
去他的安德烈
Fuck Andre!
对不起,这些枪平时不是这样的
I’m sorry they don’t usually do that.
让我看一看,我也许可以把它修好
Let me look it. Maybe I can fix it.
让我看一看,是弹夹的问题
Let me see it. It’s the magazine.
给我看看
Give it to me.
去你的
Fuck you!
我开始觉得我被诅咒了
I started to feel I’d been cursed.
不死的诅咒
…the curse of invincibility.
尼奇,回到你的房♥间去
Nicki, please, go to your room.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
你能证明这些吗?
Can you prove any of this?
奥洛夫先生花了很长时间
Mr. Orlov goes to a lot of trouble
才使他的公♥司♥看起来像是做正当生意的
to make his business look legitimate.
即使是对你
Even to you.
特别是对你
Perhaps especially to you.
我想我们今天在这里什么也不会发现
I don’t expect we’ll find anything here today.
你到底想要什么?
So what do you want?
我希望你可以帮助我
I was hoping that you would help me.
我了解…
I understand that uh…
你的父母的死很悲惨
your parents died tragically?
杀死你父母的枪♥械♥
The illegal firearms used to murder your mother and father
是从像你丈夫那样的人那里来得
were procured from men exactly like your husband.
我想你离开这里
I’d like you to leave.
好的,先生们
Okay. Gentlemen.
艾娃?
Ava?
艾娃,你怎么了?
Ava, what’s wrong?
我不能穿这些衣服
I can’t wear the clothes.
我不能戴这些首饰
Can’t wear the jewelry.
我不能开车
Can’t drive the car.
我不能住在这间房♥子里
Can’t live in this house.
所有的东西都沾满了鲜血
Everything’s got blood on it.
沾满了鲜血?
Blood on it?
你到底怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
不要这么闹情绪
Don’t be so melodramatic.
我没不是在闹情绪
I’m melodramatic.
我是个失败的演员,记得吗?
I’m a failed actress, remember?
我告诉过你这些人有政♥治♥目的
I told you, these people, it’s political.
他们在说谎,他们是说谎的人
They lie. They’re liars.
看着我,他们用谎言来美化自己,知道吗?
Look at me. They lie to make themselves look good, okay?
你不能相信他们
You can’t trust them.
不只是他们
It’s not just them.
不用担心,你的家人什么也没说
Don’t worry. Your family didn’t say anything.
他们不需要这么做
They didn’t have to.
我卖♥♥给这些人力量去保护他们自己,艾娃
I sell people a means to defend themselves. Ava.
我只做这些
That’s all.
尤里,我看过新闻,我看过那些照片
Yuri, I see the news. I see those pictures.
那些枪比孩子们还要高!
The guns are bigger than the boys!
我做的事没有一点是不合法的!
There is nothing illegal about what I do!
我才不管它是否合法!
I don’t care if it’s legal!
那是不对的!
It’s wrong!
求求你,收手吧
Please, stop.
我♥干♥或不干已经没有区别了
It makes no difference if I stop.
第二天,就会有人接替我的位置
Someone will take my place the next day.
让他们去干吧,我们已经有足够的钱了
So let them. We have enough.
这并不是关于钱
It’s not about the money.
那是关于什么?
Then what is it?
我♥干♥这个很拿手
I’m good at it.
我觉得我一生唯一所做的事就是长的漂亮
I feel like all I’ve done my whole life is be pretty.
我的出世就已经成就了现在的我
I mean all I’ve done is be born.
我是一个失败的演员,失败的艺术家
I’m a failed actress, a failed artist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!