我们去喝个烂醉 然后嗑药狂嗨
Now we get drunk and we take a lot of fuckin’ drugs.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, mom.
婚礼怎么样
Hey, there. How’d it go?
非常温馨
It was really sweet.
奥古斯丁没慌吗
Agustin didn’t freak out?
昨天慌了 今天没有 埃迪却差一点
Yesterday, but not today. Eddie, though, that was a close call.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? -Yeah.
暂且抛开眼前这一切不谈
It’s so easy to disregard all of this, all this like
他们俩最终结婚的意义什么的
being able to get married stuff, and what it means,
但我们今天在市政厅那会儿 在众人
but when we were in city hall, today, in public,
在那么多陌生人面前
in front of total strangers,
我不知道 若干年后
I don’t know,in a few years,
这一切都会再正常不过了
this is all just gonna be normal, right?
这将只是种生活方式 那很棒
It’ll just be a way of life and that’s great,
但眼下对于我们
but now for us,
和那些比我们早出柜的人
and for all those people that came before us,
那些需要挣扎反抗的人而言
that actually had to struggle against something,
真是太难以置信了 对不对
it’s just pretty fucking incredible, right?
没错
It is.
并且你会不由地感到
And you can’t help but feel,
有种认同感
I don’t know, validated,
尽管我们都不需要这份认同感
even though I know we shouldn’t need that validation.
但我觉得 虽然有些东西你不想要
I guess just because you feel you shouldn’t need something,
不代表你不需要
doesn’t mean you don’t.
帕宝
Hi, Paddy-cakes.
-抱歉没给你点 -没关系
– Sorry I didn’t get you one. – It’s okay.
你们聊什么呢
What are we talking about?
聊他们的婚礼是多么美好
Just how great it is. Them getting married.
-喝香槟吗 -好
– Champagne, yeah? – Yeah!
来杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Could I please get a tequila? Thank you.
-你看到多姆了吗 -他就在附近
– Have you seen Dom? – He’s around here somewhere.
我已经看了一圈了…
I’ve already made a round of…
天啊 这神情我太熟悉了
Oh, god, I so know that look.
婚礼很可怕 对不对 太可怕了
Weddings are awful, aren’t they? They’re horrible.
想想他们最终肯定以离婚收场 就欣慰了
You have to take solace in knowing that it’s gonna end in divorce.
我保证
Guaranteed.
-马利克看起来很开心啊 -对
– Malik seems to be enjoying himself. – I know!
他跟一群熊跳舞呢
He’s dancing with a bunch of bears. Oh no.
我是不是该担心 他好像挺开心的
Should I be worried? It looks like he’s having fun.
你确定不想跟他结婚吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna lock that down with a wedding ring?
他可太棒了
It’s total a beef cake.
拉倒吧 结婚啥用没有 然而有个孩子
Oh,god. Wedding rings don’t do shit. Babies, on the other hand,
才不容易被马桶冲掉 你得…
so much harder to flush down the toilet, you gotta really like…
-什么 -下力气
– What? – …work out.
啥 我喝醉了 我说了啥
What? What? Oh my god, what? I’m so drunk, y’all. What’d I say?
-天啊 你是不是… -不 我没…
– Oh, my god, are you… – No ! I’m not…
你以为我怀孕了 我没怀孕
You think I’m pregnant? No, I’m not.
怀孕的话我就不喝酒了
I wouldn’t be drinking if I was.
可我妈妈怀我的时候没戒酒
If I was my mother I would be.
天啊 你真的怀孕了 对不对
Oh my gosh, you are, aren’t you?
我没有
No, I’m not, okay?
好了 基版夏洛克
But, okay, Sherlock Homo.
你猜对了… 我和马利克在考虑要孩子
You got… Malik and me we’re talking about having a baby.
桃丽丝 这消息太棒了
Doris, this is incredible news!
-天啊 真的吗 -真的
– Oh, god, is it? – Yeah!
你不觉得我人老珠黄才要孩子有点太晚了吗
You don’t think I’m this big, old cliché who has incredible news?
不 如果你想要孩子
Cliché? No. If you wanna have a baby,
就去生啊 懂吗
you wanna have a baby, right?
-好吧 -天啊 多姆知道吗
– Yeah, I guess. – Oh my god, does Dom know?
不知道 我本想昨天跟他说
No, I was gonna tell him yesterday,
可被你搅了
but then you ruined it.
-天啊… -我差点就说了 天啊
-Oh my god… – Get a second… oh god!
-现在告诉他 -不
– Tell him now! Tell him! -No!
靠 淡定点 你搞得…
Shit, take it easy. You’re making…
没什么事…
I’ve… I… nothing, just…
我和马利克在考虑要孩子
Malik and me are talking about having a baby…
什么
What?!
也可能怀不上 因为我老了
I may not even be able to have one, ’cause I’m old.
-肯定是片盐碱地了 -你开玩笑吗
– There’s gonna be sand pouring out of me. – Are you kidding me?
就算有 肯定也是
And if we have one, it’s gonna a have this weird
-长胸毛暴牙的 -你开玩笑吗
– chest hair and overbite. – Are you kidding me?
我没开玩笑 我们真的在考虑
No, I’m not kidding you. We are talking about it.
好吧
Okay.
-可惜这不是 -我真的…
– Unfortunately, it’s not… – Wow, I… I can’t…
-我要当舅舅了吗 -是啊 基舅舅
– I’m gonna be an uncle? – Yep. You can be an guncle.
怎么不早说
Why didn’t you tell me?
-我也不知道 -为什么不告诉我
– I don’t know, just… – Why wouldn’t you tell me that?
我之前觉得我要是有孩子
because I thought that if I was gonna have a baby
也是跟你生
I thought I was gonna have one with you,
可我不能跟你生孩子了
and I’m not going to be having one with you.
-别担心这个 -我知道 只是…
– Don’t worry. – I know, it’s just so…
不跟我生更好 这样更好
It’s so much better ! So much better !
你把啤酒都弄到我身上了
You’re spilling your beer all over me, too.
-抱歉 -没事
– Sorry, sorry. – It’s ok.
-真是太棒了 -生命的奇迹
– That’s just fucking amazing. – Yeah, oh, the miracle of life.
我是不会结婚的 别提这茬了
I’m not gonna get married. So don’t bring that up.
这孩子将是个私生子
It’s gonna be a bastard child.
我们就是这么打算的 求老天保佑
That’s what we want, and for god’s sakes,
赐给我个基宝吧 我要个基宝
please let it be a gay baby. I want a gay baby.
当妈的都这德行 孩子还有得选吗
With you as its mother, the poor fuck doesn’t have a choice.
是啊
I know.
趁我的人生还没被毁 我今晚想嗑点药
But before I ruin my life, I wanna do some drugs tonight.
假装我们还都二十五岁
Pretend we’re 25.
棒极了 杰帅那有月摇片
Fuck yes. Handsome Jake has some moon-rocks.
杰帅吗
Handsome Jake?
杰帅在某种程度上动摇了我的决心
Handsome Jake is kind of weakening my resolve.
今晚的画风就此转变了
This evening is going to take a little turn.
我还以为今晚会无聊透顶呢
I thought it was gonna be a nightmare.
太好了 来吧 搞起
Wonderful, all right. Let’s do it.
搞起
Let’s do it.
这感觉不会永远都在
This does not last forever. This feeling you’re having.
我完全了解你的感受
I know exactly what you’re feeling.
悲伤总会过去 真的
This whole misery thing it passes, it does.
如果你想 它就会过去
If you want it to, it will, okay?
回头再聊
I’ll talk to you later.
帕迪
Paddy!
-我来插一脚 -好
– Can I cut in? – Yeah.
我们每天都要告诉孩子们 他们是美丽的
We need to tell our kids every day that they are beautiful,
他们的生命有意义 值得拥有健康
that their lives do matter, that they deserve to be healthy
幸福 安稳 值得被爱
and happy and safe and loved.
埃迪正是这么做的
That’s what Eddie does.
这正是埃迪每天工作的内容
Eddie does that every day when he goes to work.
正因此 我爱你 埃迪
And that’s why I love you, Eddie,
我为你骄傲 很高兴你找到了另一半
I’m proud of you, I’m so happy that you found a man.
谢谢你邀请我参加今晚的庆祝
And thank you for inviting me to be a part of this, tonight.
“损友伴娘”在哪儿呢
Now where are those maids of dishonor?
帕特里克 夹紧翘臀上来吧
Patrick, get your skinny ass up here.
好吧
Okay.
各位美男子 听好了
Okay, you beautiful boys, here we go.
现场的各位应该都同意
I think everybody in this room can agree
结婚是世上最令人惊讶的事
that this is the most surprising thing in the world,
但同时 这也不无道理 对不对
but, at the same time, it makes total sense, am I right?
我们爱你 小帕
We love you, Paddy.
此刻主角不是我 我没打算提我自己
This isn’t about me, I’m not gonna make this speech about me.
你永远都是主角
Never gonna happen.
我想聊聊奥古斯丁
I want to talk about Agustin.
我俩是多年的朋友了
We have been friends for a very long time.
我爱你的原因有千千万
And there are a million reasons why I love you.
但最最重要的一个原因
But one of them, one of the biggest ones,
是你由始至终
is that you have been always incredibly committed

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!