什么
What?
我开玩笑的 到了
I’m kidding. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不一样了 不是完全变了 但…
You look different. Not completely different, but…
我减了点肥 或许是因为这个吗
Well,I lost a little weight, maybe it’s that, right?
或许吧 我变胖了
Maybe. I’ve piled on the pounds.
约翰终于接受了我对炸鸡的爱
John finally embraced my love of fried chicken.
-约翰吗 -对 我们复合了
– John? – Oh yeah, We got back together.
是吗
Really?
你很惊讶吗
Does that surprise you?
不知道 或许不吧
I donno. Maybe not.
知道吗 我们两个这样…
Do you know what, in many ways, what happened between us
算是好事 分手…
was a good thing. The break-up…
-大杯滤滴清咖 -我的 谢谢
– The large, filtered, tall, black? – That’s me. Thank you.
这些让我思考了我想要什么
The whole thing has just made me think about what I wanted,
需要如何经营一段感情
what I needed in a relationship to make it work,
所以在很多方面 我还挺感谢你走进我生命
so in many ways, I’m quite thankful that you came into my life
搞砸了它 因为它现在好多了
and fucked it up ’cause it’s better, now.
我不知道该怎么回答
I don’t really know how to answer that.
其实约翰和我还真挺好
John and me are actually, we’re actually really good.
我们做了些咨♥询♥ 我也极力推荐你去
We had some therapy, which I would highly recommend for you.
你不是第一个提这建议的人了
You’re not the first person to suggest that.
我不惊讶
Not surprising.
我们充分理解了彼此的想法和需求
We came to fully understand our wants and our needs.
你在这太久了
You’ve been here too long,
说话都开始像美国人
you’re even starting to sound like an American.
是啊
Yeah,well….
-大杯豆奶冰咖 -谢谢
– Large, soy milk iced coffee? – Thank you.
如果我现在在菲力斯遇到克里斯·帕拉特
If I meet Chris Pratt down at Fitness First
可以放开胆去帮他撸
I can jerk him off to my heart’s content
约翰也能接受
and that’s completely fine.
我为你和约翰高兴 还有克里斯·帕拉特
I’m happy for you and John. And Chris Pratt.
我可不相信
I don’t a-hundred percent believe that.
不 我…
No, I…
我也没想让你过得不好
It’s not like I ever wanted you to be miserable.
我很高兴你幸福了
I’m glad it’s worked out for you.
我们坐吧
Shall we sit?
好
Yeah.
简单来说 我想把应用的全部权利给你
Basically, I want to hand over all rights to you for the app.
好 这不用见面说吧
Okay. We didn’t need to meet for that.
我知道 但面对面说更好
I know, but it’s better to do it like this.
我可以让人起草文件 但我感觉…
I could have a guy draw up a document, but I feel like…
-如果赚钱呢 -又不是《我的世界》
– What if it makes a fortune? – It’s hardly Minecraft.
好吧 但或许多少能赚一点
Okay, but it could still end up making us some money.
千篇一律的老掉牙游戏
Stereotyped, cliche-ridden dross.
或者我个人的最爱 可那又如何
Or my personal favorite, what the fuck is the point?
你为什么要看游戏评价
Why do you read what people say?
-你不看吗 -看 但我不在乎
– Don’t you? – Yeah, but I don’t care.
总之 赚钱从来不是重点
Anyway, making money was never the point.
那什么是
What was the point?
我只是…
I just…
我觉得我们不该再这样了
I feel like it doesn’t make sense for us to do it anymore.
合作开♥发♥
Together.
-好吧 我问你一件事 -好
– Okay, I’m gonna ask you something. – Okay.
你真的爱过我吗
Were you ever actually in love with me?
爱过 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
我真的喜欢和你在一起…
I certainly loved the idea of us…
因为我可以的 我可以
‘Cause I could’ve made it work. I could’ve.
当我说我想忠于你 我是真心的
When I said I wanted to be monogamous with you, I meant it.
我不想让你许你做不到的承诺
I didn’t want you to make a promise you couldn’t keep.
去你的 你怎么知道我做不到
Fuck you. How do you know I wouldn’t keep it?
这不是我们分手的原因 是互相不适合
That’s not why we broke up, we just weren’t right for each other.
-不 你怎么知道 -我就是知道
– No, how do you know that? – I did, I do.
你都没去努力 你搬进来
You didn’t even try, you moved in one day,
第二天转头就搬出去 箱子都没开
you moved out the next. You didn’t even unpack.
我承认我做得糟糕 我为此道歉
I admit that I handled that horribly, but I apologized for that.
但及时收手
Isn’t it better to quit
难道不是好过明知没结果还勉强吗
rather than drag out something that you know won’t work?
总而言之 这就是你的问题
In a nutshell, there’s your problem.
-什么 -你…
– What is? – You you you …
你退出 逃跑 从来不愿冒险
You quit, you run away, you don’t take risks, ever.
你在说什么 我和你同居了
What are you talking about, I moved in with you.
不 帕特里克 走下去才是冒险
No, no, Patrick, the risk would’ve been trying to make it work.
为这段感情奋斗才是冒险
The risk would’ve been putting in hard graft to make it work.
我不想嘴贱 但你是个懦夫
I don’t want to seem like a cunt, but you are a coward.
我觉得这不公平 我当时没法再信任你
I don’t think that’s fair. I couldn’t trust you, any more.
我不知道”奋斗”是什么意思
And I don’t know what hard graft means,
但我不认为我是个懦夫
but I don’t think I’ve been a coward, at all.
我觉得结果可不是这样
I think the facts tell a very different story.
懦夫会搬去另一个城市 找新工作
Would a coward have moved to a different city, a new job,
抛下一切吗
left everything behind?
你那只能叫回家
You basically moved home.
你确定你不是逃跑 而是搬走吗
Are you sure you didn’t run away, and not move away?
这两个可不一样
They’re two very different things.
那你帕特里克·穆雷接下来又想怎样呢
What next? What next for Patrick Murray?
当那样又行不通 我敢打赌
When that doesn’t work out, I bet you a million dollars
你已经在寻找下一件事了
you’re already looking for the next thing.
没错
You are.
我了解你 你会逃跑 你是个懦夫
I know you. You run away and you are a coward.
你和我在一起是懦夫 和理查德在一起是懦夫
You were a coward with me, you were a coward with Richard.
-够了 -你在感情路上遇到几个小坑
– Enough… – You come across a few potholes in the road,
比起想办法跨过它
and instead of trying to navigate through it,
你猛踩刹车 梨花带雨
you slam your brakes on, you start crying,
掉头就跑
and you run the other direction.
我来这不是为了听你的批判
I did not come here to get nailed to the cross.
那你为什么过来
So, why did you come here, then?
说实话 请别拿应用做借口
Honestly, and please, please don’t use the app as an excuse.
我是来告别往事的
I came here to close a chapter.
看我们能不能释怀向前
To see if we could move forward from this.
做朋友 你是想这样吗
To become friends? Is that what you want?
好啊 不如你去我家
Cool, why don’t you come over to my house,
我们可以烧烤玩 我 你和约翰
and then we can have a barbecue, me, you, and John?
你… 你真的以为
Did you… I mean, did you really think
你和我能做朋友吗
that you and me could ever be friends?
不能 真可惜
No, sadly.
抱歉 我不该这样
Sorry. I really didn’t want it to be like that.
-我不该发短♥信♥给你 -这是好事
– I shouldn’t have texted. – It’s a good thing.
该了结了
It needed to be done.
你起草合同吧 我会签字的
Just draw the contract, I’ll sign it.
想想看 这或许对我也是好事
Thinking about it, it’s probably the right thing for me, too.
凯文
Kevin,
你真的认为我们会有结果吗
do you honestly think we would’ve worked?
我真的愿意试一试
I’d like to have given it a try.
我不准备告诉你的
I wasn’t gonna tell you this,
但鉴于我要靠《反♥攻♥》发大财了…
but seeing as I’m gonna make a fortune off One Up Him…
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我知道这里有个职位空缺
I know of a job position coming here,
你会胜任的 在旧金山
that you’d be good for, in SF.
MDG的吗
At MDG?
-我不是… -别担心 我不在
– I don’t… – Don’t worry, I’m not gonna be there.
约翰和我要搬去伦敦
John and I are moving to London.
-是吗 -没错
– Really? – Yeah.
那边有份工作 而且我一直都非常想家
Got a job offer there, and I’ve been been missing home a lot.
你受够旧金山了吗
Are you done with San Francisco?
如果你感兴趣的话
If that’s something that you’d be interested in,
我可以帮你
I can make it happen,
但我得提醒你 欧文会恨你的
but I have to warn you: Owen will hate you.
但他也会想你回来 所以…
But, he will also love to have you back, so…
你为什么要帮我
Why would you do that for me?
讲真 毕竟发生了…这一切
Seriously, after… everything.