-Cheers, lads. -What you taking it for?
斯普林打算拿走厨房♥里的那台
Spleen’s gonna get the one in the kitchen.
瑞安屋里有一台 杰西屋里有一台
And there’s one in Ryan’s room and one in Jess’s room.
想都别想进我房♥间
Don’t even think about going in my room.
我房♥里的得留下
Leave the one in my room, eh, lads.
-别… -多谢兄弟们
-Don’t… -Thanks a lot.
你房♥里的得留下?
Leave the one in your room?
你到底想干嘛? 凭什么拿走我电视?
What, what are you doing? Why are you taking my telly?
真香啊 爸爸
That smells good, Dad.
-是啊 太诱人了 -今天吃什么
-Oh, it is. Lovely. -What is it?
牛排加薯条豌豆胡萝卜 再浇上肉汁
Steak, chips, peas, carrots and gravy.
-我的好了没 埃里克 饿死了 -来了
-About time, Eric. I’m starving. -Yes.
馋死我了
Dearie me.
我们的呢
Where’s our plates?
我没跟你们说吗 噢抱歉 我忘了
Didn’t I tell you, lads? Oh, sorry, I forgot.
咱有新规定了 不工作者不得食
New rules. No work, no food.
什么
What?
我一直在等这顿饭 我一整天都没吃东西
I’ve been waiting for this. I ain’t eaten all day.
所以呢
So?
好吧
Oh, yeah.
玩儿你的吧 埃里克 别玩出火来
Play your games, Eric. Not arsed.
行啊 我玩得很爽呢
Good. ‘Cause it makes me feel great.
希望你说的是事实 你什么都不明白
Yeah, I hope it does. ‘Cause you don’t have a clue.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你去死吧
Fucking mangey twat. I hope you choke on it, you cunt.
你好?
Hello?
埃里克 你刚才打电♥话♥给我了?
Eric, did you just phone me?
对 是我 莉莉
Yeah, that was me, Lily.
找我什么事
And what did you want?
天 我忘了我找你干嘛了
Christ, I’ve forgotten what I was gonna ask ya.
所以你打算挂电♥话♥了?
So you thought you’d put the phone down on me?
我在想 你周末愿不愿意过来走走
I was just wondering if you’d like to come round at the weekend, you know,
随便吃点啥的
For a bite to eat?
萨姆也来 她下课了就过来
Sam can come as well, you know, when she’s finished.
当然得你愿意 现在我告诉你了
Only if you want to, like, and you’ve got now on.
如果你不用去什么湖广山色的地方
If you’re not in the lake district at a b and
跟你年轻小情人的约会的话
B with your young athletic lover having a shag.
说得很有意思 埃里克
Very funny, Eric.
我不是这个意思 莉莉
I didn’t mean it like that, Lily.
我知道 我喜欢你的安排 埃里克
Yes. Yeah, I’d like that, Eric.
不过我得告诉你 我现在是素食主义者
I must warn you. I’m a vegetarian now, though.
好的 没问题
Okay. Yeah, no problem.
-太好了 谢谢你埃里克 -到时见
-That’s great. Thanks, Eric. -See ya. Bye.
再见
Bye. Bye.
太好了!
Yes! Fucking hell.
什么
Shit.
这是怎么回事
Did you know about this?
跟我说实话 杰西 我可不是跟你说着玩儿的
Tell me the truth now, Jess. I fucking mean it this time.
老实说 爸爸 我不知道
Honestly, Dad, I don’t know.
上帝啊 难道这屋里出鬼了不成
Jesus christ. What the fuck is going on in me own house?
我不知道 爸爸 可能只是假的
I don’t know, Dad. Listen, maybe it’s fake.
这是假的吗 是吗
It’s not fucking fake, is it?
是在黑色车里那家伙的
That twat in the black car.
他是谁
Who the fuck is he, Jess?
扎克
Zac.
他不好惹 他干了有一段时间了
He’s a real hard case. And he’s done time.
他很狡猾 但很疯狂
He’s clever, yeah? But he’s fucking mad.
从什么时候开始的 为什么早说
Well, when did it start? Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?
-我要跟你说的 但是 -但是什么
-well, I did try and tell you, but… -But fucking what?
你看起来不太关心
It seems like you don’t care.
妈的
Fuck!
你是在找这个吗
You looking for this?
把那东西给我
Pass that thing here.
东西? 该死的这是把枪 瑞安
Thing? It’s a fucking gun, Ryan.
你干嘛来我房♥间 我的事和你没关系
What are you doing in my room? It’s none of your fucking business.
这是我的家 就关我的事
This is my house! It is my fucking business!
埃里克你不明白是什么事 把它给我
Eric, you don’t know what’s going on. Just give it to me.
你最好告诉我到底怎么回事
Well, you better fucking tell me then.
如果我把这个给他 我们全都会有麻烦
If I don’t get that to him, yeah? I’m in the shit. we all are.
你最好让他滚
You better go and tell him to fuck off.
还是要我去?
Or I will, all right?
不能让你拿着它 瑞安
You’re not fucking having it, Ryan.
滚开! 把枪给我埃里克!
Fuck off! Give me the fucking gun, Eric!
把枪给我!
Give me the fucking gun, Eric!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Bollocks!
-你哪儿也不准去 -别跟着我
-You’re going fucking nowhere. -Get off me!
你哪儿也不准去
You’re going fucking nowhere.
-不准去! -你♥他♥妈♥干什么 给我
-Fucking nowhere. -What you doing? Give it!
滚开 蠢货
No. Fuck off. Bastard.
你丫就是一蠢蛋!
You fucking stupid little prick!
-爸爸 你没事吧? -没事 妈的 蠢货
-Dad, are you all right? -I’m fine. Shit. Bastard.
你的头 你流血了
Look at your head. You’re covered in blood.
噢 妈的 我没事 没事
Oh, shit. Fuck. I’m all right, I’m all right.
真的没关系?
Are you sure, Dad?
没事的
Right.
听着 我打电♥话♥给你膘叔
Listen. I’ll ring meatballs, right?
他说我可以用他的车
He said I could use his car.
你赶快去他家 跟他拿钥匙
Get round to his house, get the fucking keys off him,
快去快回
Get back here as quick as you can.
爸爸 我不能这样丢下你
Dad, I’m not leaving you like this.
快去 我就在这儿
Just go on. I can’t go round.
如果让你膘叔看见了他会抓狂的
If meatballs sees this, he’ll freak.
快去吧杰西 我没事
Go on. Jess, I’ll be all right.
-爸爸 我很快就回来 -好的 尽快 孩子
-Dad, I’ll be quick, yeah? -Yeah, quick as you can, lad.
妈的
Fuck.
老天 根本就是大海捞针嘛
Oh, god, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, Jess
这里也许能找一找
We could be here all night.
我知道 爸爸 但是…
I know, Dad, but…
他怎么说的
What’s he saying?
大家都说没见过他
Everyone’s saying, no, they haven’t seen him.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-这个呢? -也没见过
-Well? -Same again.
你有没有见过这个人? 叫瑞安
Have you seen this guy? He’s called Ryan, yeah.
19岁
And he’s about 19.
穿一件蓝色套头衫
And he’s wearing a blue top.
什么
What?
-怎么了? -爸 刚才发生了枪击案
-What’s up? -Dad, there’s been a shooting.
上帝保佑
For fuck’s sake.
在池塘俱乐部 就在特纳街后面
At the pool club on back Turner street.
妈的 别跟我说他被打了
Fuck, man, don’t say he’s been shot.
-快去 爸爸 -或者其他人中枪了
-Go, dad. -Or fucking shot someone.
他不会中枪的 他不是穿了件防弹衣吗
Well, he hasn’t, has he? ‘Cause he’s wearing a bullet-proof.
-他穿了什么? -你以前没见过?
-He’s what? -Well, didn’t you see it before?
防弹背心? 你说笑话呢?
A fucking bullet-proof vest? Are you kiddin’ me?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
我怎么会知道他有…天啊 杰西
How am I supposed to know he’s got… for fuck’s sake, Jess.
到了 就在那左手边
Right, it’s the next left here.
-上帝保佑 -这里出什么事了?
-For fuck’s sake. -What’s going on here?
-看在上帝的份上 -就是那家俱乐部
-Look at this, for fuck’s sake, man. -That’s the club there.
还有辆救护车
There’s a fucking ambulance there as well.
你仔细看看
Try and have a fucking look.
有人被抬上救护车了
There’s someone going in the fucking ambulance, man.
-我看不见 爸爸 -你能看见警戒线吗 杰西
-I can’t see, Dad. -Can you see owt, Jess?
-我什么也没看见 -好好看看
-I can’t see anything. -Fucking have a look.
看在上帝的份上
For fuck’s sake.
我没看见他 我没看见他 爸爸
I can’t see him. I can’t see him, Dad.
救护车上没人
There’s no-one in the fucking ambulance yet.
我什么也没看见 车上没人
I can’t see anything. No one’s there.
警♥察♥在向我挥手 该死的
The fucking copper’s waving me on, for fuck’s sake.
-他们带着枪 -看见了吗
-They’re armed police! -Can you see owt?
是啊 该死的 他们全副武装
All right. Fucking hell, they’re tooled up to fuck, man.
出什么事了 瑞安