Oh, god, give me strength.
-早上好 埃里克 -早上好 亲爱的
-Morning, Eric. -Morning, love.
-电梯能用吗 -不能 恐怕又坏了
-Are the lifts working? -No. Knackered again, I’m afraid.
这礼拜第三次了
Third time this week.
但一定很奇妙吧
Must have been amazing though.
6万人看着你 欢呼着 吟诵着你的名字
Sixty thousand people watching ya. Cheering. Chanting your name.
-很吓人 其实 -你 被吓到?
-Scary, yeah. -You, scared?
-是的 -永远不可能
-Yeah. -Never.
害怕他们会停止
Scared it might stop.
我喜欢给观众惊喜 你知道吗
I loved to surprise the crowd, you know?
每时每刻 每次球赛 我都试着送上大礼
Every time, in every game, I tried to offer them a gift.
有时候不起作用 但当它起作用时…
Sometimes it didn’t work, but then when it did…
-永远留在我们脑海中 -没错
-In our minds forever. -Yeah.
但我首先得给自己惊喜 冒一点险
But I had to surprise myself first. Take a risk.
你知道 这取决于你为自己定下的极限
You know, it depends on the limits you set yourself.
安全地踢球 不要风险
Play safe, no risk.
你明白吗
You know?
记得桑德兰那次
Remember Sunderland?
是的 那次美极了 绝妙
Ah, that was a beauty. Magnifique.
就像一场芭蕾 一场舞蹈
It was like a ballet. A dance.
那次进球激励了我好几个月
Kept me going for months that goal.
险险挤过几个防守队员 麦克莱尔
… Squeezed past a couple of defenders. Mcclair.
这就是坎通纳 他做到了
Here’s Cantona. He’s done it.
这就是坎通纳的绝妙技艺
That is magnificent by Cantona.
某一瞬间它让你如此满足 以至于
It just sort of fills you up so much that you just
使人暂时忘记生命中的其他阴暗之处
Forget the rest of the shit in your life just for a few hours.
我想念球赛了 我
I miss the games, me.
在赛场上 只要能力所及 你可以做到任何事
Only place where you can go where you can let
不必担心进监狱地 撕扯 大喊大叫大笑
Rip without getting arrested. shout, scream, laugh.
-是啊 甚至大哭 -是啊
-Yeah. Even cry. -Yeah.
还有看英国男人们接吻
And see englishmen kiss.
我是说
I mean,
还有哪你能跟所有的伙伴们一起嘶吼着高歌♥呢
Where else can you sing at the top of your voice with all your mates?
那是我最想念的
That’s what I really miss.
从我上次参加球赛到现在有十年了
It’s gotta be a good 10 years now since I last went to a game.
好吧 永远的最美的时光?
All right. Sweetest moment ever?
不是哪次进球
It wasn’t a goal.
-一定是个进球 埃里克 -不
-It’s gotta be a goal, Eric. -No.
拜托 最后一刻 足总杯 对抗利物浦
Come on. Last minute. FA cup final against Liverpool.
贝克汉姆占据了角落 守门员跑了出来
Beckham takes a corner. The goalie runs out.
一拳把球击开 击中地面反弹 撞到你的胸
He punches it away. It hits your chest. Hits the floor on its way up.
嘭 你直接把它撞入球网
Bang, you just whack it right in the net.

No.
温布尔顿 一定是温布尔顿
Wimbledon. It’s gotta be Wimbledon.
你向球奔去 球来了
You’re going towards the ball. The ball’s coming in.
你推测了它的轨道 它的角度
You’re sussing out the trajectory of it, the angle of it.
它的旋转 当时的风向
The spin on it. The way the wind’s blowing.
还有风速 每件事 你探出右脚
The speed of the wind. Everything. You stick your right foot out.
在半空中停滞 它弹到离手臂一英尺处
You stop it in mid-flight. It bounces up about a foot off your leg.
你后退 把它撞进网 世界上最完美的截击
You come back, you whack it in. The most perfect volley in the world.
它进了 一定是一个进球 一定是 埃里克
In it goes. It’s a goal. It’s gotta be a goal, Eric.
是一次过人
It was a pass.
-一次过人 -没错
-A pass? -Yeah.
我的天啊 在对抗热刺队时传给埃尔文
My god. To Irwin against Spurs. Yes!
太妙了
Beautiful.
我知道他有多厉害 左右脚都是
I know how clever he was. Left, right-footed.
一闪而来 我只用脚外侧轻轻推了球一下
Came in a flash. I just flicked it with the outside of my boot.
大家都没想到
Surprised everyone.
他接了球 我的心跳骤增
He took it in his stride and my heart soared.
一个礼物
A gift.
是啊 就像给赠给伟大的足球之神
Yeah, like an offering to the great god of football.
万一他没接到呢
What if he’d have missed?
你必须信任你的队友 永远信任
You have to trust your teammates. Always.
否则 我们就会输球
If not, we are lost.
你被禁赛的时候一定很难熬
It must have been tough on you when you got banned.
九个月 那些混♥蛋♥ 那个混球活该如此
Nine months? The bastards. That twat got what he deserved.
我只能努力工作 知道吗 深刻挖掘自己
I had to work hard, you know? Dig deep inside.
我孤独一人时只能寻找一些东西填补自己
I needed something to fill me up when I was on my own.
一些目标 你知道
Something to aim for, you know?
真搞笑 不是吗
It’s funny, innit?
有时候我们忘记了你只是一个人
Sometimes we forget that you’re just a man.
我不是一个人
I’m not a man.
我是坎通纳
I am Cantona.
那你做了些什么让自己继续前进
So what did you do to keep yourself going?
我学了小号♥
I learn the trumpet.
-小号♥ -是啊
-A trumpet? -Yeah.
-你在胡说八道吧 -没有 真的
-You’re taking the piss now, Eric. -No. True.
听着
Listen.
什么
What?
埃里克 我很抱歉
Hi, Eric. I’m sorry about this.
很抱歉我就这样冒昧的登门
I’m sorry to just call on you like this,
但你的手♥机♥关机了
But your mobile’s switched off.
我妈妈摔了一跤 我得带她去急诊室
Me mum’s had a bit of a fall and I’m gonna have to whip her up to a and e.
你能帮我照顾戴茜几个小时吗
Can you take Daisy for a couple of hours?
-只有几个小时 我会来这接她 -好的 好的
-Just for a couple of hours, while I get her up there. -Yeah. Yeah.
当然
Of course.
你能拿一下婴儿车吗 我能进来吗
-Can you grab the pram? Can I come in?
好的 对不起 好的
-Yeah, sorry, yeah.
-进来吧 进来吧 我没干什么 -好了
-Come in, come in. I wasn’t thinking. -Cheers.
我正准备泡茶 直接到厨房♥去吧
I’m just making tea. Come straight through to the kitchen.
我没怎么收拾 莉莉 直接穿过去吧
I’ve not tidied up in there yet, Lily. Just come straight through.
那么 你的钟点工呢 埃里克
So, butler on holiday, Eric?
还是你解雇了他
Or have you sacked him?
你知道 两个青春期的男孩在一起什么样
Well, you know how it is with two teenage lads.
-天啊 -我反正打算开始了
-Oh, my god. -I’ll make a start on it anyway.
宝贝 宝贝
Hey, hello, baby. Hello.
萨姆会去找别人的
Sam’s gonna have to find somebody else.
-莉莉 -对不起 对不起
-Lily. -Sorry. Sorry.
莉莉 别就这样跑掉 莉莉
Lily, don’t run off like this. Lily.
莉莉 等等
Lily, wait.
杰西 杰西
Jess? Jess!
-怎么了 -过来一下
-What, man? -Come here.
-你的自行车呢 在后院
-Where’s your bike? -It’s in the backyard.
好 听着 帮我照顾戴茜一会
Right, listen. Look after Daisy for me for a while, right?
-你什么意思 -总之照顾她一会
-What do you mean? -Just look after her.
-老爸 我照顾不了婴儿 -那就学着
-Dad, I can’t look after a baby. -Yeah, well, learn.
老爸 我不知道怎么照顾 怎么照顾
Dad, I don’t know how to. What do I do?
她在哭 老爸 老爸
She’s crying, Dad. Dad!
你妈妈怎么样
How’s your mum?
我哥哥把她带去医院了 她很好
My brother took her to hospital. She’s fine.
-只不过是严重擦伤了 -听着
-She’s just badly bruised. -Look…
我只是觉得我…
I just thought i…
我觉得我最好解释一下 真的
I thought I’d better explain, really.
-解释 -是的
-Explain? -Yeah.
解释
Explain?
我当时只有21岁 埃里克
I was just 21, Eric.
我生了你的孩子
I had your baby.
我爱你爱的死心塌地
I loved you to absolute pieces.
而你却离开了我
You walked out on me.
再也没有回来
Never come back.
而你留下我一个人独自抚养孩子
And you left me to raise a child on my own.
你想听我解释我每晚是如何哭着入睡的吗
Do you want me to explain how I cried myself to sleep every night?
我觉得仿佛不再完整
How I fell apart.
不得不重新建立自己的生活
And I had to rebuild my life.
走吧 埃里克·毕晓普
Just go, Eric Bishop.
因为我不在乎了
Because I don’t care.
她恨你 对吗
She hates you. Right?
现在我们得去什么地方
Now we are going somewhere.
我们哪也不去
Well, we’re going nowhere.
我是说 她是对的 我完全疯了
I mean, she’s right, I’ve totally flipped.
我们都他妈的是老头老太了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!