Right, what a room we’ve got here.
多么奇妙的房♥间
What a fantastic room.
小萨米·戴维斯 菲德尔·卡斯特罗
Sammy Davis, Jr, Fidel Castro,
甘地, 纳尔逊·曼德拉
Gandhi, Nelson Mandela,
埃里克·坎通纳和蓝眼睛弗兰克·西纳特拉
Eric Cantona and old blue eyes himself, Mr Frank Sinatra.
千载难逢的时刻
Eh? What a year that was.
你在抱着温妮
You got hold of Winnie, now?
我想看到温妮
I need to see Winnie.
温妮
Winnie.
你在这 过来做完 膘哥
Here you are, come on, finish off over here, meatballs.
-埃里克 这是什么 -我的信 别动
-Eric, what’s this, mate? -Fucking, my letters. Do you mind?
你打开过吗 是你的信吗 埃里克
Have you not opened them? Are they yours, Eric?
他看我的信干嘛 请你放下
What is he looking at me letters for? Can you put them down, please?
过来坐下 继续练习
Come and sit down. Let’s carry on with this exercise.
杰克 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
Jack, what are you doing, for fuck’s sake?
这些是你的信吗 打开过吗 也许是账单
Are they yours? Have you not opened them? They might be bills.
操♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
Oh, for crying out bleeding loud.
-埃里克 -这是什么 埃里克
-Eric. -What’s this, Eric?
埃里克 怎么回事 哥们
Eric, what’s going on, mate?
-岂有此理 -天啊
-Oh, for crying out loud. -Fucking hell, man.
斯普林打电♥话♥告诉伙计
Spleen, get on the phone and tell the lads.
我们明天得送出这些信
We’re gonna have to deliver these tomorrow.
不完美的天才
Flawed genius, eh?
不完美的邮差
Flawed postman.
你怎么挺过来的
How’s your self care, Eric?
想过自杀吗
Have you ever thought about killing yourself?
有人爱着你吗 埃里克
Who loves you, Eric?
在乎你
Takes care of you?
知道什么彻底打败我吗 我真没想过会这样
You know what knocked me for six? And I didn’t fucking see this coming.
有没有做过令自己蒙羞的事情
“Have you ever done anything that you’re ashamed of?”
你有过吗
Well, have you?
见鬼
Fucking hell.
咋回事
What the fuck?
真是你吗
Is that really you?
说几句法语听听
Say something in French then.
他妈的 真是你
Fucking hell, it is you.
咋回事 老兄
What the fuck, man?
你等着 我去告诉那帮小子
Wait till the fucking lads hear about this.
他们还喜欢你呢
They still fucking love ya.
是莉莉对不
It’s Lily, n’est-ce pas?
我不能说她的名字
I can’t say her name.
我不想说她 埃里克
I don’t like to talk about her, Eric.
说出来
Say it.
我不能
I can’t.
你必须要面对 是不是
You have to face this. Right?
-我不能 -你能
-I can’t. -Yes, you can.
莉莉 该死
Lily. Fuck.
全是他妈的莉莉
It’s always fucking Lily.
-把箱子打开 -不 我不能
-Open the trunk. -No, I can’t.
-啥意思 -不靠近危险就不能解除危险
-You what? -Without danger, we cannot get beyond danger.
开吧
Come on.
天呀
God.
老天爷呀
Oh, Jesus Christ.

God.
给你瞧瞧这个
Here y’are, look at that.
曼彻斯特二人组赢得50年代舞蹈比赛冠军
“Manchester duo win ’50s dance competition.”
1979年 7月19号♥
19th of July, 1979.
30年前
Thirty years ago.
那时候就喜欢跳摇滚
Used to love dancing. Rock ‘n’ roll.
穿上摇滚服 梳摇滚发型
You know, putting all the gear on and doing the hair.
这是我们赢得冠军那晚的照片
That’s a picture from the night we won the contest.
-美妙的夜晚 -是啊
-A great night. -Ah, yes.
还穿着蓝色麂皮舞鞋
What a pair of blue suede shoes.
对 蓝色麂皮舞鞋
Yeah, blue suede shoes.
从美国邮购过来的 花了我一周的薪水
Hey, they got sent from america. Cost me a week’s wages they did.
不知道现在啥样了
I wonder what happened to them.
有时候 美好的记忆
You know, sometimes the beautiful memories…
是难以割舍的 这就是人生
…Are the most toughest of them all. C’est la vie.
生命中不能承受之轻
They’re the hardest to deal with. C’est la vie.
当时那主意真蠢
It was a daft idea, really.
主持人 从盒子里随机抽取号♥码
The compere, he pulled out these tickets at random from these boxes,
抽一张女孩的抽一张男孩的
One for the girls and one for the boys.
从未谋面的两人就要在舞池翩翩起舞
And you met for the first time on the dance floor.
最后 他说 19号♥ 埃里克 是哪位
Anyway, he goes “Number 19. Eric, where are ya?”
埃里克·毕晓普
… Eric Bishop.
我走上舞台 有点紧张
I got up on the dance floor, like, bit nervous.
与他搭伴的女士是
“And for the ladies,”
1号♥ 莉莉·迪瓦恩
Number one. Lily Devine.
我环顾左右 然后 她姗姗而来
Then I turned round, like, she just sort of floated out,
真♥他♥妈♥的太美了
Absolutely fucking gorgeous.
她是表面看上去有点害羞
She looked a little bit shy, like.
实际上内心很狂野的女孩
But you could sense there was a bit of mischief in there.
她可真放得开呀 真不敢相信 我不知所措
What a dancer. I couldn’t believe it. She left me standing.
弄得我晕头转向
I was like, “oh, what’s going on here?”
但到第2首曲子 瑞克·尼尔森的《相见恨晚》
But the second one, second number was, it’s late by Ricky Nelson.
我才缓过神来
I was ready for her then.
乐队开始演奏
And the band start playing.
我跟你说
And I’ll tell you what,
我带着她左转右转 抛上抛下 甩出去
I was chucking her about and flipping her and tossing her everywhere.
她飞快地就转了回来
She just kept coming back faster than ever.
她非常信任我 你懂我的意思吗
It was like she fucking trusted me, you know what I mean?
我不明白
I don’t know.
我不明白
I don’t know if it was, like,
是那天的舞蹈冠军让我们关系更近
The dancing or whatever that just brought us closer together, but…
还是那天夜晚充满神奇
It was just like one of those magic nights
那天的感觉我再也没有过
That you know you’re never gonna have again.
有时候我们什么都不干
Sometimes we didn’t do anything,
只是坐在那儿 凝视对方的眼睛
We just sat there and just held each other’s eyes.
除了莉莉·迪瓦恩 我从没对别的女人那样
I’ve never done that with anyone else, except Lily Devine.
30年后 你还是不能面对她 难以置信
And 30 years later, you can’t even face her. Incroyable, non?
发生了许多误会
Well, a lot of mistakes have been made.
往事如烟
A lot of water under the bridge.
你能想象的出那种感觉吗
Can you imagine being asked by your daughter
自己闺女要你每天和前妻碰一面
To meet your ex-wife on a daily basis,
而你俩这30年几年里几乎再未蒙面
When you’ve hardly seen her for three decades?
再过几周我就要毕业了
Well, I’m just a few weeks off graduation and I’m…
我要努力写毕业论文 我的进度远远落后了
I’m struggling. I am way behind with my dissertation. And if…
完成不了 我就毕不了业
Lf I don’t finish it, I can’t graduate.
带戴茜写论文很难
And it’s been difficult with Daisy.
我这两天一直在想 现在你每天5点整
So I was just wondering, when you pick her up from nursery,
从托儿所把她接回来送到我这儿
Instead of bringing her back to mine at 5:00, like you normally do,
您能不能帮我再带她1个小时 到6点
Can you keep her for just one more hour till 6:00?
当然可以 没问题 对不 宝宝
Yeah, course I can. No problem, Daisy, eh?
好极了 那我就可以在图书馆学到10点了
Brilliant. That means I can study in the library till 10:00.
-不必担心 -怎么了
-Oh, don’t worry about it. -Ah, what’s that?
-爷爷会好好照顾你的 -爸 帮我拿包
-You’re no problem to your granddad. -Here you are, Dad.
-怎么样 -妈妈抱 宝宝
-Are you, eh? -Come here, chicken. Ah, chicken.
-怎么了宝贝 -姥爷来拿奶瓶
-Hello. What’s the matter? Eh? -Let’s get your bottle for ya.
坐这里
Oh, come here.
-瞧这个 -你饿吗
-Hey, look at that. -Are you hungry?
-晒晒大太阳 -爸
-Look at the sunshine, eh. -Oh, cheers, Dad.
-她习惯用奶瓶吗 -吃吧
-She ready for this? -Here you go.
你想让我把她送到哪儿去
So where do you want us to drop her then?
-妈妈那里 -天呀 萨姆
-At Mum’s. -Oh, for god’s sake, Sam.
我很多年都没见你妈了
I’ve hardly seen your mother for years.
我带你这么些年里 老天爷作证
Most of your life, for christ’s sake.
-别让我去见她 -爸
-Don’t ask me to do that, love. -Dad.
-我不能 现在不行…-你俩都应该释怀了
-I can’t, not now, it’s just… -You’ve both moved on.
没什么大不了的
It doesn’t make sense any more.
-我跟妈说了 她不介意 -她说什么了
-I spoke to mam and she don’t mind. -Well, what did she say?
简单问候几句

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!