-Hello, boys. -All right?
-你们看什么呢 -挺糟糕的吧
-What you got there? -Shame, isn’t it?
-别担心 这本书能帮他 -这是什么
-Oh, don’t worry, this’ll sort him out. -What is it?
胡说八道
Dog’s bollocks this.
这是什么
What is this?
-拿去看看 -你又得什么了
-Take it from me. -Now what you got?
又去阅读区偷书啦
You been raiding the self-help section again?
你会被书店禁止入内的
You wanna be banned from bookshops.
如果花点时间 动点脑子
If you can open up your tiny minds for just a little minute,
你们会有收获的
You might learn something.
埃里克需要的是笑声 这本书里有
What Eric needs is laughter. It’s got it in there.
他这种情况 笑是最好的药物
According to him, laughter is the best medicine.
要能让他笑出声来
If you can make him laugh, laughter,
无论是逼他笑还是假笑 都能感觉好些
No matter whether it’s forced or artificial, it makes you feel good.
显然笑声能提神 制♥造♥内啡肽
Apparently it lifts your spirits, it produces endorphins,
让你全身舒适
And all your body feels good.
我要是像埃里克这种情况 宁可去做♥爱♥
If I was in eric’s shoes, I’d rather have a good fuck,
跟你说实话
I’ll be honest with you.
-你要做志愿者吗 -不要
-Is that you volunteering? -No.
我推荐杰克
I’m volunteering Jack.
我们要试着逗埃里克笑
Listen, what we’re gonna do is try and make Eric laugh.
一个一个来 都下去
Okay. One at a time. All go down there.
给他讲个笑话 跳个舞 随便什么
Tell him a joke, do a dance, do what you like,
努力逗他笑
Just make him fucking laugh.
尽力让那哥们高兴起来 好吗 尽力
Try and cheer the lad up, all right? Do the best you can.
-你好 埃里克 -你好 斯普林
-All right, Eric? -All right, Spleen?
你有没有 听说过
Did you, did you hear about the…
天啊
Oh, dear.
还要努力啊 斯普林
Need to do better than that, Spleen.
-埃里克 你好吗 -很好 哥们
-Hey, Eric. You all right? -All right, smug.
-听着 两只猴在洗澡 -嗯
-Hey, two monkeys in a bath, right. -Right.
其中一只转向另一只 说
One monkey turns to the other monkey and goes…
-像这样 对吗 -没错没错
-Like that, right? right? -Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
其中一只转向另一只 说 加点凉水
The other monkey turns to the other one and goes “put some cold water in,
傻龟孙
You daft cunt.”
-操♥他♥妈♥ -去你的
-Fucking hell. -Oh, fuck off.
还不错 总算比斯普林的强
That’s not bad. It’s better than spleen’s anyway, weren’t it?
无所谓
Yeah, whatever.
-你好 埃里克 -你好
-Hi, Eric. -All right.
你很擅长字谜游戏吗
Hey, you’re good at crosswords, aren’t you?
-没错 -好
-Yeah, Yeah, aye. -Yeah.
负担沉重的邮差
Heavily laden postman.
-有多少字母 -满满一口袋
-How many letters? -A fucking big bagful.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
站在你想象中的镜子前
Stand in front of your imaginary mirror.
没错 站在你想象中的镜子前
Yeah. Stand in front of your imaginary mirror.
想一想爱你的人
Think of someone who loves you and
想象通过他们的双眼看你自己
Imagine viewing yourself through their eyes.
这样
Yeah?
别这样 很简单的 对吗
Don’t fuck about. Come on. It’s easy this, isn’t it?
一定要是见过的人吗
Have you had to have met them?
一定要面对你见过的人吗
Do you have to have met the person?
你 如果他们爱你 你们肯定见过面
Well, you… you must have met them if they love you.
-快点
-Come on.
-我们能准备一下吗 -进入角色
-Is there any way we can prep -To get into it?
-你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴开始
-You can fucking shut up for a start!
我在这里 在镜子前面
I’m here. I’m in front of me mirror.
是站在想象中的镜子前面 明白
Stand in front of a fucking imaginary mirror. Right?
-我是这么想 -想想你
-I am. -Think of someone who…
这个估计你很难做到 -想想爱你的人
This might be hard for you. Think of someone who loves you.
想象通过他们的双眼看你自己
And imagine viewing yourself through their eyes.
-太他妈简单了 -斯慢爱他
-It’s fucking dead easy. -Smug loves him.
别闹了 现在做
No, come on, do it now.
-快点 -好了
-No, come on. -It’s all right.
然后轻轻的用拇指压住食指
Then gently press the thumb of each hand against the biggest finger…
-用自己的手还是别人的 -不是这样吧
-Of your own hand or someone else’s? -Not like that, is it?
不是 用自己的手
No, your hand.
-一只手吗 -像这样
-The same hand? -It’s like that.
非得让我坐下来说
Have to sit down for this bit.
像这样 像这样 这样
Keep at it, keep at it, keep at it. Right.
现在闭上眼 慢慢呼吸
Now, with your eyes closed, breathe in slowly.
怎么呼吸好
What’s best?
通过鼻子还是通过嘴
In through the nose and out through the mouth
还是用嘴吸气鼻子吐气
Or in through the mouth and out through the nose?
呼吸就好了
Just breathe.
你要愿意用屁♥股♥呼吸也行 呼吸
Breathe through your arse if you like. Just breathe.
呼吸太多我会晕的
I get dizzy if I breathe too much.
闭嘴 闭眼慢慢呼吸 放松
Shut up. Keep your eyes closed, breathe slowly and relax.
让自己通过爱你的人看自己
Allow yourself to see yourself through the eyes of someone who loves you,
全心全意爱你的
Totally loves you.
无论怎样都爱你的 好吗
Someone who loves you without any condition, right?
你被全心全意爱着 呼吸着
You are totally loved. And you’re breathing.
举着中指和食指
And you’re holding your finger and your thumb.
-我们开始 -好的
-Are we there? -Yeah.
都准备好了
We’re all there?
-这能让我们放松吗 -当然
-Is this supposed to relax us? -Yes.
别是什么稀奇古怪的玩意
This better not be some kind of weirdo cult thing.
你能不能安静一会
Oh, can’t you shut up for a minute?
稀奇古怪的玩意
Weirdo cult thing?
-我不会脱裤子的 -闭嘴
-I’m not taking me pants off. -Shut up!
他妈的集中精力 行不行
Fucking concentrate! Will you?
冷静 冷静
Just calm down, just fucking…
他不对 你个
Well, it’s him! you fucking…
像德瑞克·艾柯瑞
Like Derek Acorah.
我试着和心对话 不是大脑
I’m trying to talk to the unconscious mind, not the fucking brain-dead.
好了 你在呼吸 拇指食指贴在一起
Right. You’re breathing, your fingers, your thumbs together.
有一个爱你的人
There’s someone who likes you,
你在通过他们的眼睛凝视自己
You’re looking through their eyes at yourself.
现在我们讲看到无限可能
Now I’ve took you over to the possibility generator.
想一想你喜欢的人
Now I want you to think of someone who you like,
自信而有魅力的人 是你想模仿的
Someone whose confidence and charisma you wish to emulate. Right?
好的
Okay.
脑子里有没有这个人
Have you got that person in your mind?
-有 -那些你认为是世界上
-Yes. -Someone you think the world of.
最有号♥召力 最自信的人来模仿
Charisma, confidence and you want to emulate them.
-不一定非得认识这个人 -闭嘴
-But you don’t have to know these ones? -Oh, shut up.
好奇问问
I’m just checking.
-斯慢 你想的是谁 -萨米·戴维斯
-Smug, who have you thought of? -Sammy Davis.
-小萨米·戴维斯 -因为仰慕他的自信
-Sammy Davis, Jr. -‘Cause, like, for his confidence.
斯慢在通过小萨米·戴维斯的双眼看
Smug is looking through the eyes of Sammy Davis, Jr.
通过其中一个眼睛
Well, he’s looking through one of them.
小萨米·戴维斯
Sammy Davis, Jr.
斯普林
Spleen?
菲德尔·卡斯特罗
Fidel Castro.
好 菲德尔·卡斯特罗
Okay. Fidel Castro.
杰克呢
Jack?
-纳尔逊·曼德拉 -非常好
-Nelson Mandela. -Good choice.
非常好 纳尔逊·曼德拉
Nice one. Nelson Mandela.
特拉维斯
Travis?
甘地
Gandhi.
-很好 -很好 埃里克
-Good one. -Nice one. Eric?
埃里克·坎通纳 埃里克国王
Eric Cantona. King Eric.
-当然是他 -史上最好的球员
-Of course. -Best footballer ever lived.
-不错不错 -选的好 很好
-Good man. Good man. -Good call, good call.
-我来说说 -你呢 膘哥
-I’ll tell you what -What about you, meatballs?

Me?
蓝眼睛老人
Old blue eyes.
弗兰克·西纳特拉先生
Mr Frank Sinatra.
我要模仿弗兰克·西纳特拉
I’m gonna emulate Frank Sinatra.
我们可以来个二重奏
Hey, we could do a duet.
好了 看看屋子里都是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!