Couldn’t be more good!
好得不能再好了
RPG! Fuck!
火箭炮 操
No.

Fuck, throttle’s off, throttle’s off!
操 油门失灵 油门失灵
Oh, shit, throttle’s off!
妈的 油门失灵了
Brace for impact! Brace for impact!
坠机准备 坠机准备
Fucking down!
他妈的被打下去了
Mayday, mayday! Bruno 6♥4♥ is down.
呼救 呼救 布鲁诺6♥4♥坠毁
Duck!
躲避
Put us down! Put us the fuck down!
放我们下去 他妈的放我们下去
Put this fucking helicopter down!
快把这该死的直升机降下去
Stand the fuck down, Lieutenant.
你♥他♥妈♥的冷静点 上尉
Wait!
等一下
Don’t you fucking stop! Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥的敢给我停下来
Stand down, Lieutenant. We’re not going down there.
任务终止 上尉 我们没法降落
Keep fucking firing!
他妈的继续开火啊
We have a fallen angel.
我们有直升机坠毁
6♥4♥ is down hard. Broke up on impact.
6♥4♥坠机 已炸毁
LZ is too hot. We have to break contact.
着陆点战况激烈 我们得立即撤离
No…

No, no, fucking no.
不 不 妈的 不
Razor 11 en route to crash site,
利刃11前往坠机地点
five mikes out, rejoining QRf.
五分钟内到达 与快反部队汇合
06 copy, five mikes out.
06收到 还有五分钟
Be advised, AO is still hot.
请知悉 战况依然激烈
Axe?
阿克斯
Oh, my God.
天啊
Fuck! Axe?
操 阿克斯
Fuck.

You see any movement?
能看见任何动静吗
I got nothing.
什么都没看到
O6, 11. Infrared negative.
11呼叫06 红外探测无发现
Movement negative.
无移♥动♥迹象
Copy all, 11.
收到了 11
06, we just hit fuel reserve. We need to come off station.
06 我们燃料不多了 准备返航
11 returning to base.
11现在返航
Roger. Copy all.
了解 收到
Oh, fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

No. No.
不 不
Stay back! Stay the fuck back!
退后 他妈给我退后
Back up!
别过来
Stay back.
别过来
I don’t care. I fucking…
我不管了 我他妈的
What the fuck is this? Oh, fuck.
这他妈怎么回事 操
I got this.
我有手榴弹
No. No. No.
不 不 不
What?
什么
You… You know where to find Americans?
你 你知道在哪能找到美国人
Americayee.
美国人
Show… show me where we are.
指 指给我看我们在哪
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
Who’s that?
那人是谁
Who’s that? Who is that?
那人是谁 那人是谁
Who is that? Who is that? Who is that?
那人是谁 那人是谁 那人是谁
You see? Do you see what I have?
你看见没 看见我手里有什么了吗
I’ll fucking kill you!
我他妈炸死你
I will fuckin’ kill you!
我他妈要炸死你
Is he… is he Taliban?
他是 他是塔♥利♥班♥吗
Is he Taliban? Is he Taliban?
他是塔♥利♥班♥吗 他是塔♥利♥班♥吗
I will fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you right now.
我他妈要干掉你 他妈的这就干掉你
I know he fucking knows something.
我知道他肯定知道些什么
You tell him I will fucking kill him.
你跟他讲 我会干掉他的
Look at me in my fuckin’ eyes
你有种看着我的眼睛
and you ask me if you think I give a fuck!
你倒是看看我在不在乎
I don’t care.
我不在乎
I don’t go home, you don’t go home.
我回不了家 你也别想有家
You hear me?
你听到了吗
I fucking kill you! I kill you.
我会干掉你的 杀了你
Why do you help me? Why do you help me?
你为什么要帮我 你为什么要帮我
Do you help me?
你要帮我吗
Yes. Can I trust you?
是的 我能信任你吗
Americayee.
美国人
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
There’s an American base located here. Give this to them.
这里有一个美军基地 把这个给他们
Tell them where I am.
把我的位置告诉他们
Americayee. Okay?
美国人 好吗
No! No, no! No! Get the fuck off me!
不 不 不 不 你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
No! No! Fuck, no!
不 不 操 不
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, America!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 美国
Cry, motherfucker!
哭啊 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fucking do it!
你♥他♥妈♥的动手啊
Fucking do it, you fuck! Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥倒是动手啊 杂种
Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
I’m gonna cut your head off
我要把你的头砍下来
and send it to your fucking American…
然后寄给你们该死的美♥国♥佬♥
Yeah, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
这是我的客人 滚出我们的村子
为了个美♥国♥佬♥ 你命也不要了吗
你明白吗
你们全村人都逃不掉的
我们走
Why are you doing this for me?
你为什么要帮我
Fuck Taliban. Fuck Taliban.
该死的塔♥利♥班♥ 该死的塔♥利♥班♥
I need a knife.
我需要把刀
A knife. Cut.
一把刀 切东西的
Knife.

You know, knife? Cut.
你明白吗 刀 切东西的
Okay? Go get a knife.
明白吗 去弄把刀给我
Knife.

Yes! Yes, a knife,
是的 没错 刀
to cut. Okay? Go.
用来切东西的 明白吗 去拿
Go get me a knife. Please? Please.
去给我拿把刀来好吗 求你了
No, I… I said a knife. That’s not a knife.
不 我 我要的是刀 这不是刀
Knife.

No. It’s not a knife. It’s a fucking duck!
不 这不是刀 这是只破鸭子
I need a knife. You know,
我需要刀 你明白吗
knife? To cut.
刀 用来切东西的
Knife.

That’s not…
这不是
I need a knife.
我需要一把刀
A knife… You know, a knife?
刀 你明白吗 刀
Chaku.

Chaku?
刀吗
Yes! Yes! Knife, yes!
是的 是的 刀 没错
No, no! No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
For my leg. Please.
是用在我腿上的 拜托
Give me the knife, for my leg.
把刀给我 我要用在腿上
Fuck.

Americayee?
美国人
Texas.
德克萨斯
Americayee?
美国人
Yes, Texas.
是的 德克萨斯
America is Texas, yes.
德克萨斯在美国 没错
Tex.
德克
Texas.
德克萨斯
Texas.
德克萨斯
Why are you doing this for me?
你为什么要帮我
Sir, we have a verified letter

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!