Let’s move!
快走
You can die for your country.
你可以为你的国家而死
I’m going to live for mine.
但我要为我的国家活着
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Marcus, move!
马库斯 快走
Moving!
往前走
I don’t think we can get up from here.
我觉得我们从这里上不去
We ain’t out fuckin’ flankin’ ’em, Mikey.
没法从侧面包抄了 小迈
We got to find another way.
得想别的办法
M 4.
M 4卡宾
I’m going to make the call to QRF.
我要给快反部队打电♥话♥
You ain’t making no fuckin’ comms with that sat phone, Mikey.
卫星电♥话♥根本打不出去的 小迈
Look at me.
看着我
I’m going to make the call.
我要打出去
No. No, Mikey.
不 不 小迈
No. Fuck that.
不 别管那个了
No. No. Fuck that, Mikey.
不 不 别管那个了 小迈
Take it. You fuckin’ take it.
拿着 你♥他♥妈♥的拿着
Mikey, give me the fuckin’…
小迈 给我
I’m sorry, Mike.
对不起 迈克
For what?
为什么道歉
That we haven’t killed more of these fuckers.
我们还没杀够这些渣滓
Oh, don’t be fuckin’ sorry.
别他妈跟我道歉
We’re gonna fuckin’ kill way more of ’em.
我们会大把大把干掉他们的
Fuck!
操
Marcus.
马库斯
Never out of the fight.
永远不要放弃战斗
What’s he doing, Marcus?
他在做什么 马库斯
Murphy’s moving! Murphy’s moving!
墨菲正在移♥动♥ 墨菲正在移♥动♥
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Oh, fuck!
操
Murphy’s moving!
墨菲在移♥动♥
Oh, fuck.
操
I am the Reaper.
我就是死神
Fuck.
操
Fucking A.
漂亮
Fuck!
操
杰巴德前线作战基地
J Bad TOC. Sergeant Hasslert.
杰巴德战术指挥中心 我是海斯勒军士
This is Lieutenant Mike Murphy. Spartan O 1.
我是迈克·墨菲上尉 斯巴达O 1
We need immediate air support.
我们急需空中支援
We need help.
我们需要救援
We are heading down the ravine towards the Chichal Village.
我们被围困在往奇卡库村方向的深谷
Roger that, Murphy.
收到了 墨菲
We need immediate CAS.
我们需要即时近距空中支援
Lieutenant, I need your ten digit grid.
上尉 我需要你的十位数坐标
Please hurry, sir.
请快点 先生
Murphy, I need those grids. Thank you.
墨菲 你得把坐标给我 谢谢
Oh, God.
天啊
Lieutenant.
上尉
Lieutenant, can you hear me? Lieutenant!
上尉 你能听见吗 上尉
Lieutenant, get me the grids!
上尉 把坐标给我
Lieutenant!
上尉
部 队 接 敌
Let’s go, guys! Everybody, let’s move! Let’s really move!
快点行动 大家 所有人行动 快
Let’s go, let’s go!
走了 走了
巴格拉姆空军基地
Zulu 06, Bruno 6♥4♥.
祖鲁06, 布鲁诺6♥4♥
Wheels up, Bagram, with QRf of 1 6 Eagles.
巴格拉姆 老鹰1 6快反部队出发
杰巴德前线指挥中心
No go, no go!
不能飞 不能飞
No go! You’re grounded!
不能飞 禁止起飞
What’s the fucking problem?
到底有他妈的什么问题
These Black Hawks cannot fly without Apache cover!
黑鹰没有阿帕奇的掩护是不能起飞的
Where are the fucking Apaches?
那他妈的阿帕奇又在哪
On their way back now. They’re turning around.
在返程路上 正在掉头往回飞
This is fucking unbelievable!
这他妈的太荒谬了
No shit!
还用你说
Sir, we are four mikes out from the zone.
长官 我们离目标区域还有四分钟
Four mikes!
四分钟
Look alive, gentlemen.
精神点 先生们
Bruno 6♥4♥ report Mike Bravo plus five.
布鲁诺6♥4♥报告麦克B+5
Altimeter 2998.
海拔2998英尺
Where’s Mike?
迈克呢
Where’s Murphy?
墨菲呢
Up top.
在上面
Where up top?
上面哪
He’s getting the QRF.
他在联♥系♥快速反应部队
Where exactly is Mike?
迈克具体在哪
If I knew exactly where the fuck he was,
我他妈要是知道他具体在哪的话
I would tell you, brother!
我就告诉你了 老兄
Is he squared away?
他搞定了吗
Oh, fuck. Let me see you.
操 让我看看你的伤
Motherfuckers.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Did they really shoot me in the fucking head?
他们还真♥他♥妈♥打中我的头了
Yeah, buddy.
是啊 老兄
Are Mikey and Danny really dead?
小迈和丹尼真的死了吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are we dead?
我们死了吗
Negative.
没有
We’re good, right?
我们没事 对吧
Fuck, yeah.
当然了
We’re solid.
咱们好着呢
If I die, I need you to make sure
如果我死了 你一定要告诉辛迪
that Cindy knows how much I love her.
我有多爱她
She knows.
她知道的
And that I died with my brothers
而且我是和我的弟兄们一起战死的
with a full fucking heart.
我的心里很充实
You’re not dying, Axe. We’re not gonna…
你不会死的 阿克斯 我们不会
We gotta spread out. Get yourself some real estate.
咱们得分头行动 你赶紧找个有利位置
6♥4♥, be advised.
6♥4♥请知悉
Negative Apache support.
阿帕奇无法提供支援
LZ is too hot. Stand down.
着陆点战况激烈 暂停行动
What’s the problem?
怎么了
The Apaches were pulled. We’re grounded.
阿帕奇被撤了 我们被禁止降落了
Why?
为什么
Some Army troops in contact.
某个陆军军队接敌了
They took our gunship support.
他们抢走了我们的武装直升机支援
Can you put us on the ground without the Apaches?
没有阿帕奇支援你能把我们放下去吗
We’ll do what we have to do
我们会尽可能
to get you on the ground with your men.
把你们放到地面上
Thank you.
谢谢
Bruno 65, continue 030,
布鲁诺65 保持030方向
we’re still a go.
行动继续
Roger, 65.
收到 布鲁诺65
We’re on our own. Stay tight.
我们只能靠自己了 保持戒备
Axe?
阿克斯
Axe?
阿克斯
Commander, we’re two mikes out.
指挥官 我们距目标还有两分钟
Get your men ready. Uh huh. Uh, roger that.
让你的人准备好 收到
Two mikes! Two mikes!
两分钟 两分钟
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯
Bruno 6♥4♥, two mikes out. Go!
布鲁诺6♥4♥ 还有两分钟到达 出发
Gonna be a fast infil. Establish overwatch.
准备速降 掩护射击就位
Rope deployed and on the ground.
绳索已投放并到达地面
Whoo! Axe!
阿克斯
Fast infil now.
开始速降
Let’s do this! Patton! You’re first! Move!
行动 巴顿 你第一个 去吧
First team member on the rope.
首名队员已上绳索
You good?
你还好吗