回家 躺着 看《王牌播音员》
Yeah, roger that. What do you think?
收到 你到底怎么想啊
I think we did the right thing.
我觉得我们做了正确的选择
I think we let our love light shine.
我们的大爱温暖了所有人
Fuck me!
杀了我吧
I mean, isn’t that how things work?
这不就是普世法则吗
Good things happen to good people?
善有善报
This is a bad spot.
这个位置不行
Danny, I got nothing here on sat.
丹尼 卫星电♥话♥没有反应
Give me something.
弄点信♥号♥♥来
I don’t have fucking shit.
我屁都找不到
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
This is a bad spot.
这个位置对我们很不利
You okay?
你还好吧
All set.
还好
Good. Let’s fall back to that tree line. Wait till sundown.
很好 我们回去树林里等太阳下山
If we can’t make comms, we’re walking home anyways, gents.
如果一直联♥系♥不上就走回去 弟兄们
Let’s get some rest.
去歇会儿吧
Pack up, let’s move.
收拾好东西 走吧
Fuck.
操
Spartan O 1, Spartan base,
斯巴达O 1 这里是斯巴达基地
do you copy?
能收到吗
Spartan O 1, radio check, do you copy?
斯巴达O 1 通讯检查 能收到吗
Sir, they’ve now missed three windows.
长官 现在已经错过三次通信窗口了
Okay.
知道了
巴格拉姆空军基地 联合作战指挥处
Commander Shriyer, there’s a call for you on line 17.
指挥官施瑞弗尔 17号♥线有人找您
Roger.
收到
Commander Shriver.
我是指挥官施瑞弗尔
Uh, sir, this is Erik.
长官 我是艾瑞克
For your S.A.,
向您报告
we have missed three comm windows
我们与斯巴达O 1的通信窗口
with Spartan O 1.
已经错过了三次
Last known comms were at 0700.
最后一次通讯是在7时
Why am I hearing this from you right now?
为什么我到现在才被告知
Sir, we expected to have some comms problems.
长官 我们预料到通讯会出问题
Murphy and I discussed and agreed that we would not start a spin
此前墨菲和我讨论过
until after he missed two windows.
如果错过两次通信窗口再想其他办法
Is there a fucking problem here, Erik?
那现在是他妈出什么问题了吗 艾瑞克
Sir, I’ve told you everything I have at this point.
长官 这就是我目前掌握的全部情报了
I will call you when I have more information.
有新进展我会通知您
This is Commander Kristensen out.
指挥官克里斯滕森下线
Fuck.
操
I’m going to do some recon. Be back in two minutes.
我去侦察一下 几分钟内就回来
You want some company? Negative.
要我跟你一起吗 不用
I’m going to do about two minutes of recon. Be right back.
我去花几分钟侦察下 很快回来
We’re about to get contacted.
我们很快就会正面接敌了
How fucking fast are these guys?
这些人动作有多快
Fast.
飞快
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I’m thinking we’re about getting
我在想等会儿
fixing to get into a pretty good gun fight.
会有场精彩的枪战
Copy that.
收到
Looks like I voted wrong.
看来我投错票了
Negative.
不啊
We just got the opportunity
能跟山那边的家伙们
to make hell fucking strong contact
来场惊天动地的交火
with our friend from the other side.
真是机会难得
Job well done.
做得好
Hoo yah to that, sir.
那还真是开心啊 长官
Danny, get ready to fight.
丹尼 准备作战
Hey, Mikey…
小迈
I’m about ready to punch that timecard.
我要开始干活了
Do it.
尽管去吧
Push left! Marcus, move!
往左走 马库斯 走
Moving!
快走
Motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥
Spartan Base, this is Spartan O 1.
斯巴达基地 这里是斯巴达O 1
Request immediate QRF!
请求立即出动快反部队
Troops in contact!
我们已与敌方交火
Fuck! Fuck.
操 操
Fucking shit! Motherfuck!
我♥操♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥啊
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥至大
Contact, twelve o’clock!
12点钟方向接敌
Axe?
阿克斯
Yeah.
没事
Mikey. Left is good.
小迈 左方安全
I say again, left is good.
重复 左方安全
Mikey!
小迈
Left is not good! I say again, left is not good!
左方危险 重复 左方危险
Roger that! Push right!
收到 走右边
We are good right.
右方安全
Push right. Push right.
走右边 走右边
Push right.
走右边
Murph, down!
墨菲 趴下
Goddamn motherfuckers!
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去死吧
Smoke out!
烟雾弹
Hey! Consolidate on Mikey!
支援小迈
Shit! Fuck!
妈的 操
Right is no good! Right is no good!
右方危险 右方危险
Move!
快走
Back! Back!
往回撤 往回撤
First man!
先锋
Mikey! Consolidate on me!
小迈 支援我
Fuck.
操
I think we can take them, Mikey,
我觉得可以拿下他们 小迈
but we’re gonna need a new spot!
但我们需要一个新据点
Roger that! Danny, comms!
收到 丹尼 与总部联♥系♥
Negative! Radio’s down hard, it took some rounds!
不行 无线电被彻底打坏了
You got crypto? Yeah!
有加密器吗 有
Gas the fucking radio, we’re moving!
毁了这破无线电 我们走
Roger that!
收到
Shit!
妈的
Ow, fuck!
操
Ow! Fuck!
操
Marcus, on me!
马库斯 跟紧我
Fuck!
操
We’re falling back!
我们往下走
You mean fall off?
你是说滚下去吗
Yeah! Fuck!
是啊 操
Axe!
阿克斯
Axe, on me!
阿克斯 跟紧了
Ready? Move it!
准备好了吗 走
Ready? Roger!
准备 收到
Go, go, go!
跳 跳 跳
Jesus.
天啊
Shit.
妈的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Fuck.
操
I lost my rifle.
我的枪丢了
My rifle. My…
我的枪 我的
Shit.
妈的
You see? God’s looking out for us.
你看 上帝还是眷顾我们的
If that’s God looking out for us,
如果这就是上帝的眷顾
I’d hate to see him pissed.
那他一生气得成什么样
Oh, God… thank you, thank you!
上帝啊 感谢上帝 谢谢
Where’s Axe?
阿克斯呢
That sucked.
真♥他♥妈♥惨
They fuck… They fucking shot me.
他妈的 被他们打中了