长官 我们收到一封求救信
from Marcus Luttrell seeking assistance.
已确认是来自马库斯·鲁特埃勒
I want all available CSAR
我要所有可调配的搜救部队
up in the air and moving on this right now.
立刻出发执行救援行动
Spartan QRf proceed to
斯巴达快反部队
Kandish village. Over.
向坎迪什村全速前进 完毕
I want continuous ISR over this situation.
对这次行动的现场动态进行实时监察
Put me everything in the air.
所有情况随时向我汇报
Yes, sir. Gentlemen, keep your lines free.
遵命 长官 先生们 把线路都空出来
Those guys are busy at the other end.
另一边的通讯会很繁忙
All non essential personnel, get the fuck out!
所有无关人员 都给我滚出去
Razor 11 en route to village.
利刃11正在前往村庄的路上
Ten mikes out.
十分钟后到达
Copy that.
收到
06 copies. Ten mikes out.
06收到 距离十分钟
Chaku.
刀
Tallying multiple hostiles. Are we clear to engage?
敌人数量众多 是否允许射击
Razor 12, you are clear to engage.
利刃12 允许射击
Contact right! Contact right!
右方接敌 右方接敌
Two on the left!
左边有两个
We’re clear right!
右方安全
Halo 4 1. Visual red smoke.
光环4 1 红色烟雾标记
Halo 4 2, you are cleared for the zone.
光环4 2 区域安全
Halo 4 2. Established low block. On approach.
光环4 2 确认低空安全 开始降落
Ninety feet, 45 knots.
高度90英尺 速度45节
Clear forward. Down right.
前方安全 降落
Clear to the LZ.
着陆点安全
Let’s go. Move.
快点 行动
Go. Go, go, go, go.
上 上 上 上 上
There’s an American! In the door!
有个美国人 在屋里
What do you see? What do you see?
看到什么了 看到什么了
Any Americans?
有美国人吗
American? This way?
美国人 这边吗
Go, go, right!
上 上 右边
Go!
上
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
Are you Marcus Luttrell?
你是马库斯·鲁特埃勒吗
You’re safe, Marcus. You’re going home.
你安全了 马库斯 你要回家了
Comin’ out!
出来了
Outside, walkin’ him out, comin’ outside.
出来了 正扶着他出来
Here we go, all right, Marcus.
好了 没事了 马库斯
Hey, hey, watch yourself here! Watch it!
退后 小心点 小心
Come on, we gotta go, we gotta go.
快点 我们得走了 我们得走了
He comes with me.
他跟我一起走
Sir. That’s not going to happen, sir.
长官 这是不可能的 长官
You can stay here. You’ll be safe.
你留在这儿 不会有危险的
You can’t come with us.
你不能跟我们一起走
These guys will take care of you. You’ll be safe.
这些人会照顾好你的 你很安全
Wait! Wait!
等一下 等一下
Thank you. Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Let’s go, sir. We gotta go now. Let’s move.
走吧 长官 我们得走了 走吧
Let’s go! I’m sorry, Marcus,
走吧 对不起 马库斯
we gotta move. Let’s go. Thank you.
我们得撤了 走吧 谢谢
Let’s go, we got to go!
走吧 必须撤离了
Got him. He’ll be fine. I got you.
没事的 他很安全 扶好了
Let’s go! Let’s move, come on, here we go.
走吧 快点走 撤退了
Come on, we’re wheels up in 30.
30秒后起飞
Come on, Marcus. Easy.
走吧 马库斯 放松
Here we go, Marcus.
就快到了 马库斯
Jackpot!
行动成功
Say again, jackpot! We got him!
重复 行动成功 找到他了
Patient upgraded to urgent surgical. Prepare units of blood.
伤者需要接受紧急手术 准备血袋
Multiple gunshot wounds found on secondary survey.
二次检查发现多处枪伤
Update ready to follow. Say when ready to copy.
最新情况更新完毕 随时准备报告
Brave men haye fought and died
在我之前有无数勇者
building the proud tradition
用生命谱写了我们骄傲的传统
and fear of reputation
和令人闻风丧胆的名声
that I am bound to uphold.
而将这一切延续下去是我的使命
I died up on that mountain.
我在那座山上已经死了一次
No pulse. Okay, start CPR.
没有脉搏 开始心肺复苏
One, two, three…
一 二 三
There is no question
毫无疑问
a part of me will forever be up on that mountain, dead.
我的一部分死了 永远留在了那座山上
As my brothers died.
就像我的弟兄们一样
But there is a part of me that lived
但也正是因为他们
because of my brothers.
我才有一部分活了下来
Because of them, I am still alive.
因为他们 我才能活下来
And I can never forget that no matter how much it hurts,
而我会永远铭记 不管前路多艰辛
how dark it gets, or how far you fall…
多黑暗 跌得多深
Hey, Luttrell. Luttrell!
鲁特埃勒 鲁特埃勒
We got a pulse.
有脉搏了
you are never out of the fight.
我永远都不会放弃战斗…
谨以此片献给红翼行动中的战士们
艾瑞克·克里斯滕森 33岁 海军少校
肖恩·巴顿 22岁 海军中士
丹尼·戴兹 25岁 海军中士
迈克尔·墨菲 29岁 海军上尉
马修·阿克塞尔森 29岁 海军中士
马库斯·鲁特埃勒 海军上士
马库斯与他的儿子阿克斯 影于2012年
保护马库斯的阿富汗村民们的行为源于他们传承了两千年的行为准则 普什图法典
普什图法典中规定 一个部落有责任保卫个体不受其敌人的侵害 并且不惜一切代价保护他
这些勇敢的人们时至今日仍在阿富汗艰苦的山区中繁衍生息他们与塔♥利♥班♥之间的战斗也仍在继续
马库斯与穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·古拉卜 影于2010年