我
..l…
是个诗人
..am a poet.
-夜幕已经垂下 罗德明哥
-The night has fallen, Rodrigo. -The… –
打住 打住 莫娜
Hold it! Hold it! Mona…
等一会 我要和多丽丝说两句话
Give us a moment. I’d like a word with Dolores.
当你说”欢笑的魔力”的时候 对这些猎手使用魔力
When you say “your larking charms”, use your charms for the hunter.
因为是你巫婆
Because you’re the witch.
你要把这些猎手带往你的巢穴
You’re bringing the hunter to your lair.
-嗨 汉伯特先生-你好 莫娜
-Hi, Mr Humbert. -Hello, Mona.
话剧 对吗
Some play, huh?
你是女神 用你女神的魔力
You’re nymphs. Use your nymph’s charms.
引诱这些猎手
Seduce the hunter.
看 看到那边的那个人了吗
Look. See right there?
他是真正的剧作家 克莱尔 奎尔第你能相信吗
That’s the actual playwright, Clare Quilty. Can you believe it?
用音乐让你变形
Let the music transform you.
你感到你已经变成了巫婆
You’ll feel that you’ve become a witch.
-你是个巫婆
-You’re a witch!
-这出戏剧很不错 莫娜 -是的 非常政♥治♥化
-This play any good, Mona? -Yeah. It’s very political.
巫婆 巫婆
Witch! Witch!
风大点 风大点
More wind! More wind!
你是巫婆
You’re a witch!
不是吗
Aren’t you?
风大点 我需要风大点
More wind! I need more wind!
她是巫婆 她正在跳舞
The witches now! The witches’ dance!
在风中跳舞
In the wind!
她对我的求欢表现的越来越冷淡
As she grew cooler towards my advances,…
我逐渐习惯给她买♥♥她想要的东西
..l became accustomed to purchasing her favors.
我从来不知道她把钱藏在哪里
Where she hid the money, I never knew.
停下来
Stop it!
我相信她正在攒钱
I was convinced she was storing
好让她能够在经济上摆脱我
it away in order to finance her escape from me.
你怎么能在做到一半的时候涨价
You can’t expect me to pay extra in the middle!
嗷 啊
Ow! Argh!
她是个可爱的孩子 海兹先生
She’s a lovely child, Mr Haze,…
但是她的初步性成熟好像给她带来了麻烦
..but the onset of sexual maturing seems to be giving her trouble.
这是你的观察 是吗 神父
Isn’t that your observation, Reverend?
是的 普拉特女士
To the tee, Miss Pratt.
那么 你看
So, you see,
这是对一个14岁大的多丽丝的大致印象
it is the general impression that 14-year-old Dolores…
她病态地对性事缺乏兴趣
..is morbidly disinterested in sexual matters.
她有没有跟你说过这些事
Does she never speak about these… matters?
那么
Well…
那就是了
That’s just it.
什么
What’s just it?
那 就是了
That’s… just it.
她从没说过一句话
She hasn’t said anything.
她从没说过一个词
She hasn’t breathed a word.
嗯 但是谁能说呢
Uh… But who has?
你 你是在说我
Are… Are you saying that I’ve…
没错
Exactly.
这是个非常严重的事
This is a very serious matter.
我们试着告诉你
What we’re trying to say to you…
作为家庭的一员
..is that someone in the family,…
或许你
..maybe you,…
对我来说难以启齿
This is very difficult for me.
好吧 这么说吧
Well, let me put it this way.
你们家庭的一员应该教导这个可爱的孩子
Someone in the family ought to instruct that dear child…
人类繁衍的流程
..in the process of human reproduction.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
-抱歉-我知道这让你很尴尬
-I’m so sorry. -I see that I’ve embarrassed you.
你作为一个父亲应该把这些事情都做好
Yet you, as her father, ought to take the matter well in hand.
是的 不用但系 普拉特女士
Yes. Worry not, Miss Pratt.
我 嗯 我知道 我会搞好的
I… um… I have… this matter in hand.
那么 好吧
Oh, well,…
这就是我要说的
..that’s all I need to say.
请讲
Yes?
哦 是吗
Oh, yes?
她没去
She missed?
哦
Oh.
再见
Bye.
钢琴课怎么样
How are the piano lessons going?
很好
Fine.
很好 很帮 很精彩
Great. Excellent. Wonderful.
牛逼 完美
Terrif. Perfect.
特别是你前两次课都没去
Especially since you missed the last two.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去哪儿了
Where was l?
我告诉过你吧
I should have told you before.
我去公园了 和莫娜在排练话剧
I was in the park. I was rehearsing the play with Mona.
这是你的借口
That’s your story?
我是在干这些
That’s what I was doing.
好吧 把莫娜的电♥话♥号♥码给我
OK. Give me Mona’s phone number.
-莫娜的电♥话♥ -把莫娜的电♥话♥号♥码给我
-Mona’s phone number? -Just give me Mona’s phone number.
克劳森 57241
Klausen 57241.
请问莫娜在吗
Is Mona there, please?
-莫娜 这是多丽丝的父亲-哦 你好 先生
-Mona, this is Dolores’s father. -Oh, hello, sir.
莫娜 你和多丽丝
Mona, were you and Dolores…
过去两个星期二下午去公园排练了
..rehearsing the play in the park for the past two Tuesday afternoons?
嗯 让我想想
Um… Let’s see.
前两个周二
The last two Tuesdays?
其中一个是在昨天 莫娜
One of them, Mona, was yesterday.
是的 先生 没错
You know, sir, that’s… absolutely right.
实在是抱歉
I feel awfully bad about it.
我是那个唯一该责备的人 先生
I alone am to blame, sir.
在公园里排练是我的主意
The whole rehearsing in the park thing was my idea.
我们这么做是因为我们不想让你担心
We did it cos we didn’t want to get on your nerves.
满意了
Well?
她确认了
Did she confirm?
是的
She did.
而且我一点也不怀疑是你让她这么说的
And I’ve no doubt she’d been well instructed by you.
实际上 我一点也不怀疑你把我们之间的一切告诉了她
In fact, I’ve no doubt you’ve told her all about us.
听着 洛 这一切必须停止
Look, Lo, this has got to stop.
我不知道你想干吗 但不管是什么
I don’t know what you’re up to, but whatever it is,…
我要把你从比尔兹利送出去越快越好
..I’ll yank you out of Beardsley as fast as
除非这一切停止
I can pack a suitcase unless this stops!
除非什么停止
Unless what stops?
-你知道 -慢点 先生
-You know what! -Take it easy, mister!
-把你的钱都给我-离我远点 你个变♥态♥
-Show me every penny… -Leave me alone, you pervert!
你要离开我 知道
You’re running away from me, I know.
没错 任何一个人都不想和你待在一起
Yes, I am! Anyone’d run away from you!
-把你藏起来的钱给我 -那钱是我挣来的
-Show me what you hid! -I earned that money!
好吧 杀了我吧 就跟你谋杀我妈妈一样
Go ahead, murder me. Like you murdered my mother.
对不起
I’m sorry.
就跟你谋杀了我妈妈一样杀了我吧
Murder me like you murdered my mother!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
就跟你谋杀了我妈妈一样杀了我吧
Murder me like you murdered my mother!
-停下来 -来吧 杀了我吧
-Stop that! -Go ahead! Murder me!
来吧 杀了我吧 我让你杀了我
Go on, murder me! I’m asking you to murder me!
-住嘴 -杀了我吧 杀了我吧
-Shut up! -Murder me! Murder me!
-多丽丝 闭嘴 -我恨你 我恨你
-Dolores, shut up! -I hate you! I hate you!
安静
Calm down.
-安静
-Calm down!
-回来 洛
-Come back, Lo!
-凶手
Murderer!
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
真不知道你们这些人以为你们是什么 又哭又叫的
I do not know who you people think you are, screaming and carrying on!
我女儿的朋友 抱歉 我要走了
My daughter’s friend. I’m sorry. I really can’t stay.
很好 我刚才试着往家里打电♥话♥
Oh, good. I was just trying to reach you at home.
-我已经做了决定-你做了决定
-I’ve come to a decision. -You have?