没有操控
No manipulation.
我喜欢这样
I love this.
我喜欢…这种诚实
I love… all this honesty.
感觉就像全新的开始
Feels like a fresh start.
该死…
Oh, holy…
-你在干什么 -等一下
– What’re you doing? – Hang on a moment.
咱们先谈谈
Let’s just talk about it.
咱们来了结这一切 杀了他怎么样
Well, how about we finish what we started and kill him?
-如果他说的是真的呢 -那又怎么样
-What if he’s telling the truth? -So what?
-我相信他 -相信什么
-I believe him. -Believe what?
一大群怪人会出现
That a bazillion boogeymen will turn up
就因为我们让人们有了自♥由♥意志
just because we give people free will?
-他是个骗子 洛基 -我也是
– He’s a liar, Loki. – So am I.
我觉得他没有说谎 至少这件事上没有
And I don’t think he was lying. Not about that.
很疯狂是吗 没错 但是也许他说的是真话
Insane? Yes. But maybe he was telling the truth.
最好尽快 时间线已经开始分支了
Better hurry. Timeline’s already branching.
-所以你有什么建议 -我们再考虑一下
-So, what are you suggesting? -That we think about it.
到底要考虑什么
And what precisely is there to think about?
你没听见他说的话吗
Weren’t you listening to what he was saying?
这就是一场赌局
That’s the gambit.
消灭了独♥裁♥者 谁来填补空缺
Remove the dictator and what fills the void?
你想要这个王位吗
You want the throne?
不 不是这样的 不是
No, that’s not it. No.
-我不相信你 -希尔维 宇宙是平衡的
-I don’t believe you. -Sylvie, the universe is in the balance,
我们所知的一切都是真的 所有这一切
everything we know to be true. Everything.
我知道时间变异管理局伤害了我们
I know the TVA has hurt us both.
但是如果我们杀了他
But what if by taking him out,
事情可能会变得更糟糕呢
we risk unleashing something even worse?
我建议的就是咱们再考虑一下
All I’m suggesting is we just take a minute to think about it.
我发自内心向你保证 这和那个王位无关
I promise you from my heart this isn’t about a throne.
我是怎么想的才会相信你
What was I thinking trusting you?
所有这一切都是个骗局吗
Has this whole thing been a con?
真的吗
Really?
这就是你对我的看法…
That’s what you think of me…
经历了这一切以后
after all this time?
当然 为什么不是
Sure. Why not?
邪恶的洛基的计划终于得逞了
Evil Loki’s master plan comes together.
你从来没有相信过我 是不是 这有什么意义
Well, you never trusted me, did you? What was the point?
你不明白吗 这比我们的遭遇要更重要
Can’t you see? This is bigger than our experience.
为什么在这事上我们的观点不能一致
Why aren’t we seeing this the same way?
因为你不能相信人…
Because you can’t trust…
而我不值得被信任
and I can’t be trusted.
我觉得咱们陷入僵局了
Then I guess we’re in a pickle.
希尔维 等等
Sylvie, wait.
等一下
Wait.
希尔维 希尔维
Sylvie. Sylvie.
也许他在说谎 也许他没有
Maybe he’s lying! Maybe he’s not.
错误的代价太大了
The cost of getting this wrong is too great.
好吧 动手吧
Fine. Do it.
杀了我 接受你的王位
Kill me. Take your throne.

No.
希尔维 住手 住手
Sylvie, stop. Stop.
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop.
我经历过你的处境
I’ve been where you are.
我感受过你的感受
I’ve felt what you feel.
不用问我是怎么知道的
Don’t ask me how I know.
我知道的就是…
All I know…
我不想伤害你
is I don’t wanna hurt you.
我不想要什么王位
I don’t want a throne.
我只是…
I just…
我只想要你安然无恙
I just want you to be okay.
但是我不是你
But I’m not you.
太精彩了
Incredible.
你不要乞求活下去吗
Aren’t you gonna beg for your life?
我可以那么做
Um, could, could.
回头见
I’ll see you soon.
现在没有回头路了
No turning back now.
谁说要回头了
Who said anything about turning back?
〝永恒〞
“For all time.”
〝常相伴〞
“Always.”
收到 立刻前往军械库 长官
Copy. Reporting to the armory, sir.
这一个部分就有63个新的分支
That’s, what, 63 new branches in this unit alone?
他的意思是我们就这么放任不管吗
Does he want us to just let them all branch?
-这种情况下我们还怎么阻止 -我们阻止不了
-At this point, how are we gonna stop it? -We can’t!
什么
What?
你说什么
What’d you say?
结束了 莫比乌斯
It’s done, Mobius.
我们犯了个大错误
We made a terrible mistake.
-什么结束了 -什么
– What’s done? – What?
我们解放了时间线
We freed the Timeline.
我们在风暴之后找到了他
We found him beyond the storm.
时间尽头的城♥堡♥
A Citadel at the End of Time.
他太可怕了 他谋划了一切
He’s terrifying. He planned everything.
他洞悉一切 他无所不知
He’s seen everything. He knows everything.
这很复杂 好吗
It’s complicated. Okay?
-没错 -但是有人要来了
-Right. -But someone is coming.
一个非常危险人物的无数个不同的版本
Countless different versions of a very dangerous person.
他们即将开战 我们得做好准备
And they’re all set on war. We need to prepare.
别着急 你是个分♥析♥师 对不对
Take it easy. You’re an analyst, right?
-你是哪个部门的 -什么
-What division are you from? -What?
-你在说什么 -你是谁 叫什么名字
-What are you talking about? -Who are you? What’s your name?
立刻派警卫来档案馆
Boots on the ground now. Archives.
你是谁
Who are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!