他回来了
He’s back.
如果能有人从虚空活着回来
If anyone was ever gonna make it back from The Void,
我觉得那人肯定是你
I suppose it was gonna be you.
对某些人是绝望虚空 对某些人是小菜一碟
Oh, well, you know, one man’s Void is another man’s piece of cake.
-那么 你要裁剪掉我吗 -这主意不错
-So, you’re gonna prune me? -I like that idea.
但我的标准可能比你要稍微高那么一点
But, you know, my standards might be a little bit higher in that area than yours.
-在对待亲密伙伴这件事上 -我很抱歉 莫比乌斯
-You know, with close personal friends. -I’m sorry, Mobius.
我不能让你阻碍我们的使命
I couldn’t let you get in the way of our mission.
使命
Mission?
时间守护者是假的 我们都是时间犯 还有什么使命
The Time-Keepers are fake. We’re all Variants. What mission?
这一切不可能毫无意义 这就是为什么我要裁剪掉你
It can’t have been for nothing. That’s why I had to prune you.
追捕者D-90 立刻来我办公室
Hunter D-90 to my office, immediately.
抱歉 拉芙娜 你可能要失望了
Yeah. Sorry, Ravonna. That’s not gonna work out the way you think it is,
富兰克林 D 罗斯福高中
我们知道你的秘密了
now that we know your secret.
你干了什么
What did you do?
保持警惕 她就在附近
Stay alert, she’s close.
俄亥俄州 弗里蒙特
2018年
包围这里 我找到她了
Secure the perimeter. I’ve got her.
富兰克林 D 罗斯福高中
投降吧 B-15
Stand down, B-15.
你得听我说
You need to listen to me.
-有你说的时候 -等等
– There’ll be time for that. – Just wait.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
洛斯蕾尔法官
Judge Renslayer.
什么
What?
你们是谁 你们在我的学校里干什么
Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in my school?
那不是洛斯蕾尔法官
That isn’t Judge Renslayer.
怎么会这样
How?
咱们要聊的还多着呢
We have a lot to talk about.
你这一路走来可不容易啊 是不是
Been a long journey for you, hasn’t it?
东躲西♥藏♥ 艰难困苦
Lot of running, lot of pain.
而你…
And you…
你就像是龙背上的跳蚤
You’re a flea on the back of a dragon.
就像搭便车一样
In for one hell of a ride.
但是你没有被甩掉
But you did manage to hang on.
我觉得也挺不容易的
I guess that counts for something.
我不知道你是否了解现在的处境
I’m not sure you quite understand the situation.
你输了
You’ve lost.
我们找到你了
We found you.
当然了
Duh. Of course you did.
手起刀落没打着
A swing and a miss.
我们还要继续这样吗
So, we’re still doing that, hmm?
咱们把话说清楚
Let’s get all this out of the way.
好了
Okay.
就在这
Here we go.
你杀不了我 因为
You can’t kill me because
我已经知道要发生什么了
I already know what’s going to happen.
你看
See?
我不知道你是否了解现在的处境 你输了 我们找到你了
当然了
这就是小把戏
It’s a parlor trick.
好吧
Okay.
你们难道不奇怪 我是怎么在你们动手前逃脱的吗
Don’t you wonder how I’m able to get out of the way just before you kill me?
不奇怪 因为你有时间控制器
No. It’s because of that little TemPad you have there.
没错
Right.
但是我怎么能提前输入需要的东西
But how do I already have it loaded up with everything I need to know
让你们杀不了我呢
to keep from being killed by you two?
答案很简单
It’s easy.
我无所不知
I know it all.
我洞悉一切
And I’ve seen it all.
我看到了你们在拉曼迪斯上的所作所为
Everything you guys did on Lamentis, I saw.
我知道时间变异管理局不知道的一切
All the stuff the TVA didn’t know about, I knew.
所有的密谋 所有的…
All the scheming, all the…
交谈
…talking.
你们在湖边的小眼神
That little look by the lake.
还真是柔情似水 感人至深呢
Quite sentimental, very touching stuff, by the way.

No.
不 我们打破了你的游戏规则 所以才能来到这里
No, we broke out of your little game. That’s how we got here.
不对 大错特错
No, wrong.
你们来到这里的每一步
Every step you took to get here,
拉曼迪斯也好 虚空也罢
Lamentis, The Void,
是我为你们铺好了路
I paved the road.
你们…
You…
你们只是走过来了而已
You just walked down it.
剩下的全都在这里
And I have the rest, uh, right here.
所有…
Everything that’s, uh…
即将发生的一切 这是事情发展唯一的可能性
that’s going to happen. There’s only one way this can go.
那我们为什么要来这里
Then why are we here?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你们知道 没有旅途中自我的蜕变 你们根本到不了终点
You know you can’t get to the end until you’ve been changed by the journey.
这些事情 必须要发生
This stuff, it needs to happen.
所有人都有正确的观念 任务才能完成
To get us all in the right mindset to finish the quest.
-没错 -没错
– Right. – Right.
所以这一切就是个游戏
So, it’s all a game.
这一切都是…背后的操控
It’s all… a manipulation.
你会这么想啊 真有趣
Interesting, that your head would go to that.
希尔维
Sylvie,
你觉得你能相信这个家伙吗
you think you can trust this guy?
-别听他说的 -〝别听他说的〞
– Don’t listen to him. – “Don’t listen to him.”
你觉得你还有能力相信任何人吗
Do you think you’re even capable of trusting anyone at all?
我认为人们应该知道真♥相♥
I think people are ready to hear a little truth now.
比如 时间变异管理局是个谎言
You know, like the TVA is a lie.
但是如果这个谎言是必要的呢
But what if it’s a necessary one?
某人创造了时间守护者
Someone created the Time-Keepers.
他们创造了整个地方 他们给予我们目的
They created this whole place. They gave us all purpose.
我必须相信 他们有理由这么做
I have to believe they had a reason.
不 因为我看到了那些被裁剪的人们 等待他们的恐怖现实
No, because I’ve seen the horror waiting for people when they get pruned
那一切根本没有任何必要
and there’s nothing necessary about that.
你知道如果我们不裁剪时间线 会发生什么吗
You know what would happen if we didn’t prune the Timeline?
-什么 -混乱 死亡
– What? – Chaos. Death.
自♥由♥意志
Free will?
自♥由♥意志
Free will?
只有一个人能有自♥由♥意志 就是掌管这一切的人
Only one person gets free will. The one in charge.
〝跨越时间的友谊 最后的盟友〞
“Friends across time, allies to the end.”
-闭嘴 -说得多好听啊
– Shut up. – That was so beautiful.
然后你就让我去送死 你怎么了
And then you sent me to die. What happened to you?
没怎么 莫比乌斯 我一点也没变
Nothing, Mobius. I didn’t change.
你没变 你背叛了我
You didn’t change? You betrayed me.
不对 是你背叛了我
No, no. You betrayed me!
我为你着想 替你承担风险
I looked out for you, hung my neck out for you,
然后你的信仰动摇了 就和那些时间犯同流合污了
and you suffer a crisis of faith and turn to those Variants?
永恒的友谊
Eons of friendship.
因为几个洛基 你就把它丢弃了
And you threw it all away on a couple of Lokis.
不 莫比乌斯 我没有背叛你
No, Mobius. I didn’t betray you.
我们不能夺走人们的自♥由♥意志 拉芙娜 难道你不明白吗
We can’t take away people’s free will, Ravonna. Do you not see that?
-你在干什么 -我必须要做的事
-What are you doing? -What I need to do.
等等 住手
Wait, stop.
也许咱们可以一起把这里变得更好
Look, maybe we can build this into something better together.
抱歉 莫比乌斯
I’m sorry, Mobius.
我不会让你走的
I’m not gonna let you go.
别这样 莫比乌斯
Please, Mobius.
即使拿着那个
Even with that…
你对我也毫无威胁
you’re of no danger to me.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
那就试试看吧
Let’s see.
对 你说得对
Yep, you were right.
和当时一样
Back here again.
动手吧
Go ahead.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna go?
去寻找自♥由♥意志
In search of free will.
我知道你们从道德上 反对时间变异管理局的所作所为
I understand your moral objections to what the TVA does.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!