Or so good.
我觉得这就是我们合得来的原因
I think that’s why we get along.
他很关心你
He cares about you.
有点冷
-It’s cold. -Mmm-hmm.
如果你愿意的话 我可以给你变一个
I could conjure one for you, if you like.
我说 你还不如给我变一件新的外衣
You could conjure me a new outfit.
你可不知道这件有多不舒服
You have no idea how uncomfortable something like this is.
所以…
So…
关于莫比乌斯和他的理论…
Mobius and his theory about…
对 对 关于我们的关连事件
Right, right. About our nexus event.
-都是胡说 对吧 -绝对是 肯定是 我是说…
-Total rubbish, right? -Absolutely. Of course. I mean…
我并不觉得那个时刻有什么不好
I don’t mean that it wasn’t a nice moment.
对 那个时刻棒极了 非常好
No, it was great. It was really nice.
听上去像是又一个 时间变异管理局的谎言
It just sounds like another TVA lie.
百分之百 我觉得肯定是
A hundred percent. I mean, totally. Yeah.
我不知道该怎么处理
I don’t know how to do this.
我甚至都不知道咱们在干什么
I don’t even know what we’re doing.
我没有朋友
I don’t have friends.
我没有…
I don’t have…
任何人在身边
anyone.
好吧…
Well…
你有更重要的事要做 对吗
there are more important things, right?
是吗 对 比如推♥翻♥时间变异管理局
Right? Yeah. Like bringing down the TVA.
甚至是拯救宇宙
Saving the universe, even.
不用这么夸张 但是 算是吧
Well, there’s no need to be dramatic, but, yeah, kind of.
这不是很舒服
It’s not very snuggly.
-好吧 -这是桌布吗
Okay. -Is it a tablecloth?
不 这是个毯子
No, it’s a blanket.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
我怎么能确定 在最后的时刻 你不会背叛我
How do I know that, in the final moments, you won’t betray me?
听着 希尔维 我…
Listen, Sylvie, I…
我背叛了所有爱过我的人
I betrayed everyone who ever loved me.
我背叛了我的父亲 我的哥哥…
I betrayed my father, my brother…
还有我的家园
my home.
我知道我的所作所为
I know what I did.
而且我知道为什么要那么做
And I know why I did it.
那已经不是现在的我了
And that’s not who I am anymore.
好吗
Okay?
我不会让你失望的
I won’t let you down.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为如果我们成功了 时间变异管理局不在了
‘Cause if we make it, and the TVA is gone,
就会有一条时间线交给你来主宰
there might be a timeline for you to rule.
那我总算可以满足了
And then I’d finally be happy.
那你呢
What about you?
这一切结束以后 你要去做什么
What will you do when this is all over?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我也不知道
I don’t know either.
也许
Maybe…
也许我们可以…
Maybe we could figure it out…
一起弄明白
together.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 下一步怎么做
Okay, so what’s the next move?
我们要推♥翻♥时间变异管理局
The TVA needs to be brought down.
我们不知道是谁创造了它 也不知道他们在哪里
We don’t know who created it or where they are,
但是那个东西知道
but that thing out there does.
之前它攻击我的时候 我和它连接了
When it hit me earlier, I linked to it.
时间很短 但是那一瞬间我看到了
It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something,
如果足够接近 我就能附身在它身上
and I think if I can get close enough to it, I can enchant it,
这样就能找出真正的幕后主使
and it’s gonna take me to whoever’s behind all of this.
我要留下来
I’m staying.
-洛基 我不知道能不能成功 -你去 我就去
-Loki, I don’t know if this is gonna work. -You go, I go.
快要出现了 伙计们 分支就在那里
It’s happening, guys. The branch will be right out there.
我会替你向洛斯蕾尔问好的
I’ll give your regards to Renslayer.
请务必把我的问候带到
Oh, please do.
你们想从这出去吗
You boys want a ticket out of here?
什么 不 我们要留在这里
What? No. We’re staying here.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
你们确定吗 那艾里奥斯呢
-Are you sure? What about Alioth?
我们已经活了这么久了 我们知道该怎么做
We’ve survived this long. We know what we’re doing.
洛基 你的旅途上需要这个
Loki, you’re gonna need this on your journey.
拿着吧
Go on.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
希望你们能得偿所望
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
看来你最后还是脱身了
Looks like you got away in the end.
我一贯如此
I always do.
回到时间变异管理局以后 你要干什么
What will you do at the TVA?
把它烧成灰烬
Burn it to the ground.
感谢你的星星之火
Thanks for the spark.
回头见 洛基
Well, see you later, Loki.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
你是我的最爱
You’re my favorite.
分支出现的时候 就会吸引艾里奥斯的注意力
When a branch appears, Alioth will focus on it.
那就是我附身的机会
That’s when I’ll enchant it.
如果我们没有时间等待分支出现呢
What if we don’t have time to wait for a branch?
咱们得分散它的注意力
We’ll have to cause a distraction.
来啊 抓我啊
Come and get me!
不 来这边
No! This way!
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
不 不
-No! No!
他是怎么做到的
How is he doing that?
我觉得我们比想象的更强大
I think we’re stronger than we realize.
上吧
Go!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们要附身在它身上
We’re gonna enchant it.
我不知道怎么做
I don’t know how.
你知道
You do.
因为咱们是一样的
Because we’re the same!
这是光荣的使命
Glorious purpose!
睁开眼吧
Open your eyes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!