-And you trust her? -She’s the only one I do trust.
而此时此刻 我认为她是我们 干掉时间变异管理局唯一的机会
And right now, I believe she’s our only chance of stopping the TVA.
这对我就够了
That’s good enough for me.
好吧 好吧 我们帮你
Okay, okay. We’ll help you.
但是接近艾里奥斯就是送死
But approaching Alioth is a death sentence.
我们会帮你接近它 但是也就到此为止了
We’ll get you to it, but that’s as far as we go.
一直以来 我真的认为我们都是好人
All that time, I really believed we were the good guys.
消除所有的现实 让小女孩无父无母
Annihilating entire realities, orphaning little girls,
真是经典的英雄事迹
classic hero stuff.
我想 如果为了结果可以不择手段
Well, I guess when you think the ends justify the means,
就没有什么是你不能做的了
there’s not much you won’t do.
而且你也没少消除东西
By the way, you did some annihilating too.
-我那是迫不得已 -没错 我也是
-I did what I had to do. -Yeah, so did I.
你像只猎狗一样追杀我
You hunted me like a dog.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
当我裁剪自己的时候 我觉得也许能找到洛基
When I pruned myself, I thought I might be able to find Loki.
那个风暴 那个东西 可能已经抓住他了
That storm, that thing, it’s likely already got him.
你真的这么认为吗
You really believe that?
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
现在唯一重要的事就是从这出去
The only thing that matters now is getting out of here
然后找到幕后的主使
and finding out who’s behind all of this.
好 我们该怎么做
Great. How do we do that?
我们需要掉头
We turn around.
掉头 回去找那团愤怒的乌云
Turn around? What, and go back to the angry cloud?
对 我觉得那就是答案所在
Yeah. I think it might be the answer.
我们要回去找它
We’re going back to it.
我必须得说 和那团庞然大物面对面 感觉有点糟糕
I have to say, it feels odd walking toward the gargantuan creature.
你有行动的计划吗
Do you have a plan of action?
冲进去 找到它的心脏或者大脑什么的
Get inside, find its heart or brain or whatever,
-然后 你知道的 动手 -我的意思是…
– and then, you know, do it in. – I mean…
计划简单 不代表计划不行
Just because it’s not complicated doesn’t mean it’s bad.
也不代表它就可行
It also doesn’t mean it’s good.
看 他表示赞同
-See? He’s on board.
他那是在祈祷 他觉得我们都要死了
He’s praying. He thinks we’re going to die.
所有人准备战斗
All hands to battle stations!
艾里奥斯和其它动物一样
Alioth is like any animal.
他会先去追逐那些大型的猎物
He’ll go after the big meal first.
在它忙于那些的时候 我们就可以潜到它背后 然后…
And while he’s busy with that, we can sneak around the back and…
开火
Fire!
好吧
Okay.
也许我们…
Maybe we, uh…
应该再好好想想 是不是
think a bit more about this, huh?
有辆车
Car.
-什么 -在那边
-What? -Along the horizon.
是坏事吗
Is that bad?
一般都是食人族的强盗
Well, usually means cannibalistic marauders
或者是食人族的海盗
or cannibalistic pirates.
真不错
Delightful.
他们在放慢速度
Now they’re slowing down.
-他们在干什么 -保持警惕
-What are they doing? -Just stay on guard.
希尔维
Sylvie.
我不理解 他到底是懦弱还是勇敢
I don’t understand. Is he a coward or was he being brave?
-我也不太确定 -来吧
-I’m not too sure. -Come on.
你还活着
You’re alive.
发生什么了 你还好吗
What happened? You okay?
莫比乌斯
Mobius!
-你们怎么… -我们觉得你可能需要援助
-How did you… -We thought you could do with some backup.
不 等等 等等 这些是我的朋友
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait, these are my friends.
好吧 他们是…我该怎么说好呢
Well, they’re, um… How best to put this?
这是咱们的孩子版 这是咱们的未来版
Us as a child, us in the future,
这是咱们的短吻鳄版
and us as an alligator.
最好别去挑战它
It’s best not to question it.
在这随便扔块石头 砸到的都是洛基
You throw a rock out here, you hit a Loki.
所以你也在追逐那个巨大的乌云怪物
So you’re all after the giant cloud monster, too, then?
我们还没决定怎么杀掉它 但是…
Well, we haven’t decided how we’re going to kill it, but…
-再说一遍 杀掉它 -对 我们要杀掉艾里奥斯
-Come again? Kill it? -Yes, we’re gonna kill Alioth.
天啊 那是你的计划
Oh, my God. That was your plan.
-对 -然后你们就这么接受了
-Yeah. -And you went along with it?
-我有我的疑虑 -可能不太安全
– I had my doubts. – Probably unsafe.
好吧 那你的计划是什么
All right, well, what’s your plan, then?
我觉得我们要寻找的人 就在虚空之外时间的尽头
I think the person we’re after is beyond The Void at the end of time.
如果他们真的在那
And if they are,
这个东西就是守卫着唯一入口的看门狗
that thing is just their guard dog protecting the only way in.
好吧 那我们怎么绕过这只看门狗
Okay, so, um, how do we get past the guard dog?
我要附身在它身上
I’m gonna enchant it.
-那太疯狂了吧 -那还要怎么样
-That’s insane, right? -As insane as what?
-一刀一刀把乌云砍死 -听着
-Paper-cutting a cloud to death? -Listen,
-我来这时间比你长 -我要附身在它身上
-I’ve been down here longer than you… -I’m going to enchant it.
她很自信
She’s pretty confident.
你们出去吧
Leave us.
为什么把我关在这里
Why am I locked in here?
你放走了那个时间犯
You freed the Variant.
-你背叛了时间变异管理局 -背叛
-You were disloyal to the TVA. -Disloyal?
-你觉得能逃脱惩罚吗 -我背叛谁了
-Did you think you’d escape punishment? -Disloyal to who?
你在时间守护者的房♥间里 他们不是真实的
You were in the Time-Keepers’ chambers. They weren’t real.
那又能改变什么
And why does that change anything?
那改变了一切
That changes everything!
人们需要知道真♥相♥
The people need to know the truth.
不 时间变异管理局需要稳定
No, the TVA needs stability.
在我们弄清楚怎么回事之前 它就必须要这样
And until we figure out what’s going on, that is what it will get.
所以你得把一切告诉我
So you need to tell me everything.
你到底想要从我这得到什么
What exactly do you want from me?
你和那个时间犯有联♥系♥
You had a link with the Variant.
我需要你告诉我她的动机
I want you to tell me what drives her.
她的动机就是复仇
Revenge drives her.
杀死时间守护者
Killing the Time-Keepers.
但是结果他们是假的 你不会忘了吧
But they turned out to be fake, in case you forgot.
所以她要去寻找创造他们的人
So she’ll be searching for whomever created them.
这根本不是为了保护时间变异管理局 是不是
This isn’t about protecting the TVA at all, is it?
你就是想找到幕后的主使
You just want to find whoever is behind all of this, too.
你永远也找不到他们
You’ll never find them.
至少不会比她先找到
Not before she does.
为什么
And why is that?
你只是想找到
You only want it.
她是非找到不可
She needs it.
你好啊
Hey, y’all.
我需要所有时间变异管理局创立的文件
I need all the files on the founding of the TVA.
时间起始之后的一切
Everything from the beginning of time.
这个要求可有点难办
Well, that’s a mighty tall order.
这个地方的缔造者正身处险境
Whoever created this place is in danger.
我得找到他们
I need to find them.
收到 立即行动 长官
Okay. Right away, ma’am.
你真的不记得他了吗
You really don’t remember him?
我的意思是 时间变异管理局 逮捕了很多洛基
I mean, the TVA arrested a lot of Lokis,
但是 不 我不记得有条短吻鳄
but, no, I don’t remember an alligator.
而且 谁说他是个洛基的时间犯
I mean, who’s to say he’s even a Loki Variant?
他是绿的 对不对
He is green, isn’t he?
我不知道 他可能在撒谎
I don’t know, he could be lying.
隐姓埋名啊 当然 那只会让他更像是个洛基
The long con. Of course, that just makes him more likely to be a Loki.
你们这些家伙总是环环相扣的 这一点我很欣赏
It’s always the game within the game with you guys, which I respect.
莫比乌斯
Mobius,
假设你能回到时间变异管理局
assuming you do get back to the TVA,
你到底会去做什么
what exactly are you getting yourself into?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我想让人们知道真♥相♥
I’d like to let people know the truth.
那么做的话 你就背叛了
So just like that, you’re turning on the very thing
你为之奉献毕生的东西
you devoted your life to.
改变永远不晚
Well, it’s never too late to change.
我希望他们知道他们在做什么
I hope they know what they’re doing.
莫比乌斯没那么坏
Mobius isn’t so bad.
也没那么好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!