Still lookin’, hon.
还没找到吗
Nothing?
它埋藏得很深
Hmm. Buried pretty deep.
那是高度机密 我可能都没有权限
It’s highly restricted. I might not even have clearance.
不 我觉得你有 如果它真实存在的话
Oh, no, I think you would. If it’s real.
还要多久
How long?
随时都有可能
Any second now.
上啊 快点
Go! Go! Go! Move it!
-你受伤了吗 -我没事 但是她拿了我的时间控制器
-You hurt? -I’m fine, but she took my TemPad.
希尔维 你不会还想逃跑吧
Sylvie? Not thinking of going on the run, are you?
我们知道你藏在哪
We know where you hide.
我们早晚会抓住你
Sooner or later, we’ll catch you.
你肯定已经筋疲力尽了
It must be so exhausting.
我承认刚才有那么一瞬间 我相信了你
I’ll admit you had me fooled there for a minute.
也有可能你说的是真心话
Or did you get a little real?
洛斯蕾尔法官真的觉得 被她心爱的时间变异管理局背叛了吗
Did Judge Renslayer really feel betrayed by her beloved TVA?
要不然你出来 咱们好好聊聊
Why don’t you come back out and we can talk about it?
没问题 让其他人退下 咱们自己解决
Sure. Just tell everyone else to piss off and we can settle this between us.
我接受
Works for me.
你不是还说要去抓幕后主使吗
What happened to finding the man behind the curtain?
我告诉你 举起双手出来
Tell you what. You come out with your hands up
我就把你放到时间循环里
and I’ll put you in a time loop.
也让你少受点罪
Something not so bad.
你可以不断重温那些美好的回忆
You can live out your days in a good memory.
你有美好的回忆吗
Do you have any good memories?
其实只有一个
Just one, really.
-她自我裁剪了 -很好
-She self-pruned. -Good.
那她也就完蛋了
Then she’s dead, too.
洛克西酒 上等黑皮诺
在我征服了美国队长和钢铁侠以后
So, after I vanquished Captain America and Iron Man,
我拿到了我的奖赏 全部六颗无限原石
I claimed my prize, all six Infinity Stones.
那只短吻鳄在咆哮着说 〝骗子〞
That’s alligator for growling and saying “liar” at the same time.
至少我的关连事件不是吃错了邻居的猫
At least my nexus event wasn’t eating the wrong neighbor’s cat.
-讲讲你的故事 洛基 -我的
-Tell them your story, Loki. -Me?
不会有人想听的
Nobody wants to hear about that.
其实我还挺想听的
I would, actually.
我就一直在想 因为我…
It’s just I’ve been wondering, because I’m…
我们本来该死掉的 是不是
Well, we’re supposed to die, right?
灭霸在诸神的黄昏后杀了我们
Thanos kills us after Ragnarok.
灭霸
Thanos?
在我的时间线里
In my timeline,
一切都进行得很正常 我的一生都很正常
everything proceeded correctly, my entire life,
直到灭霸袭击了我们的飞船
until Thanos attacked our ship.
你没试着去刺杀他吗
So, you didn’t try to stab him?
当然没有
Certainly not.
我无意冒犯 朋友
Take no offense, my friends,
但是在洛基的法术面前 兵刃一文不值
but blades are worthless in the face of a Loki sorcery.
它们会阻碍我们的魔法潜力
They stunt our magical potential.
-但是它们看上去很厉害 -是的
– But they look awesome. – Oh, yes.
特别是当你被掐住脖子 它们掉在地上的时候
Especially when they clatter to the ground just before your neck is snapped.
我制♥造♥了一个非常逼真的自己的投影 连灭霸都被骗过了
I cast a projection of myself so real, even the Mad Titan believed it.
然后我在一堆尸体里装死
Then hid as inanimate debris.
伪造了死亡以后 我就在宇宙中游荡
After I faked my death, I simply drifted in space.
远离索尔 远离一切
Away from Thor, away from everything.
我思考关于宇宙的一切 思考我应在的位置
Thought about the universe and my place in it,
然后我突然明白了 我所到之处
and it occurred to me that everywhere I went,
只会带去痛苦
only pain followed.
所以我就把自己从等式里抹掉了
So I removed myself from the equation,
我在一个偏远的星球落脚 独自一人 离群索居
landed on a remote planet and stayed there in isolation, in solitude
这样过了很久很久
for a long, long time.
时间变异管理局怎么找到你的
How did the TVA find you?
我有点寂寞了
I got lonely.
说老实话 我想我哥哥了
To tell you the truth, I missed my brother,
我在想 他会不会在思念我 有没有人会思念我
and I wondered if he missed me, if anybody else did.
但就在我刚刚要离开那颗星球的时候
But as soon as I took my first steps to getting off the planet,
时间变异管理局就来了
the TVA arrived.
因为 亲爱的朋友 咱们只能扮演一个角色
Because we, my friends, have but one part to play,
流放之神
the God of Outcasts.
除此之外没有了
Nothing more.
流放之神
The God of Outcasts.
-我要走了 -去哪
-I’m going. -Going where?
从这里出去 从虚空出去 回到时间变异管理局去
Out of this place, out of The Void, back to the TVA.
咱们既擅长生存 又擅长逃跑
We’re as good at escaping as we are at surviving.
所以咱们机会很大
That gives me a decent chance.
-你哪个也干不好 你会被♥干♥掉的 -那我也认了
-You won’t do either, you’ll be murdered. -Well, so be it.
-那就是我本来的宿命 -你与众不同
-That was my destiny to begin with. -You’re different.
-为什么 -我没什么不一样的 你明白吗
-Why? -No, I’m not, you see?
我和你们一样 真的 我和你们所有人都一样
I’m the same, really. I’m the same as all of you.
你们有谁遇到过女性的时间犯吗
Have any of you met a woman Variant of us?
-听上去很可怕 -她确实挺可怕
-Sounds terrifying. -Oh, she is.
但这就是她吸引人的地方
But that’s kind of what’s great about her.
她才是与众不同的
She’s different.
她不是企图接管时间变异管理局 而是要推♥翻♥它
She’s not trying to take over the TVA, she’s trying to take it down.
她需要我
And she needs me.
你说因为艾里奥斯 咱们只能困在这
Now, you said Alioth is what keeps us here.
你说它是有生命的 你说它是条鲨鱼
You said it’s a living thing. You said it’s a shark.
那么如果它有生命 它就会死亡
Well, if it lives, it dies.
所以我要去杀了那条鲨鱼
So I’m gonna kill the shark.
我要杀了艾里奥斯 我需要你们的帮助
I’m gonna kill Alioth, and I could use all the help I can get.
太棒了 宝贝 太搞笑了
Yeah, baby. Yeah.
-一群怪物 -太搞笑了
– Monsters. – Oh, yeah.
你好 你是我们中的哪一个
Ah. Hello, which one of us are you?
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
是你
You.
把门关上 咱们还没脱险呢
Shut the door, we still got a situation here.
就这么随便上陌生人的车 你可得小心点
You should be careful just jumping into a stranger’s car like that.
-当心 -我看见了 我看见了
-Watch out! -I see it, I see it.
-真的吗 你直接就撞过去了 -天啊 你真的和你们一模一样
-Really? You’re driving right towards it. -God, you really are one of you.
等等
Hang on.
洛基 竞选总统
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你这是引狼入室
You bastard! You led the wolves to our door.
我们认为蛇比狼更贴切
We prefer snakes to wolves.
这些我都干掉过 它们的死法没什么区别
I’ve eaten both. They die just the same.
抱歉 我的陛下
Apologies, my liege.
我背叛了你 现在我是国王了
I betrayed you, and now, I’m king.
说到这件事吧…
About that…
-你不是认真的吧 -拜托
-You can’t be serious. -Come on.
-你想要什么 -我不是在讨价还价
-What did you expect? -That was not the bargain!
我给你提供了我们的位置 你得给我们庇护和供给
I gave you our location. In exchange for shelter and supplies,
给我你的军队 我去夺取王位
you give me your army and I take the throne.
好吧
Ah, yes.
这交易不怎么样
Not so good a bargain.
那这个怎么样 军队是我的 王位也是我的
How about this one? My army, my throne?
说到这件事吧
About that.
你们这些愚蠢的下♥贱♥东西 为什么要这么做
Why you beef-witted, half-faced scrubs.
-咱们说好的 -看在老天的份上
-We had a deal! -For God’s sake.
这里为什么会有只短吻鳄
Why the hell is there an alligator in here?
他是个洛基
He’s a Loki!
为了光荣的使命
Glorious purpose!
来这边
Come on.
进来 洛基
Take that, Loki!
该死 一群禽兽
Damn it! Animals, animals!
我们撒谎 我们欺骗
We lie and we cheat,
我们杀害了每个相信我们的人 为的是什么
we cut the throat of every person who trusts us, and for what?
权力 光荣的权力 光荣的使命
Power. Glorious power. Glorious purpose!
我们不能改变
We cannot change.
我们就是坏蛋 每个版本都是 永远如此
We’re broken, every version of us. Forever.
无论什么时候 如果有哪个 企图改邪归正
And whenever one of us dares try to fix themselves,
他们就会被送到这来送死
they’re sent here to die.
这就是我为什么得从这出去
That’s why I need to get out of here.
除非时间变异管理局被♥干♥掉 否则什么也改变不了
Nothing can change until the TVA is stopped.
-你相信她吗 -她是我唯一相信的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!