Oh, no, I don’t think you believe that.
我觉得
I think…
我觉得你们吓坏了
I think you’re scared.
不 时间异体 你不过是个大大的失望
No, Variant. You’re nothing but a cosmic disappointment.
-删除他们 -不 我跟你还没完
– Delete them. – No, I’m not done with you yet.
时时刻刻
For all time.
永永远远
Always.
保护时间守护者
Protect the Time-Keepers!
帮我一把
A little help here?
接着
Here.

Come on.
这次我要完成任务
This time I finish the job.
你也是时间守护者的孩子 茜薇
You’re a child of the Time-Keepers too, Sylvie.
-我们可以谈谈 -是吗
– We can talk. – Oh, yeah?
等等
Wait.

Don’t.
是假的
Fake.
无意识的机器人
Mindless androids.
它不休不眠
It never stops.
那是谁创造了时管局
Then who created the TVA?
我还以为到此为止了
I thought this was it.
茜薇
Sylvie…
别又是一通打气演讲
Not another pep talk, please.
不 有件事我得告诉你
No, I have to tell you something.
我们会弄清楚的
We will figure this out.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为
Because, uh…
之前在拉曼蒂斯上时
Well, back on Lamentis…
这对我来说是新体验
This is new for me.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
动手吧
Do it.

No.
你要一五一十地告诉我
You’re gonna tell me everything.
这是冥府吗
Is this Hel?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
还没
Not yet.
但你不跟我们走 可就死定了
But you will be unless you come with us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!