I’m trying to protect you.
通常会由你来审问那样的人吗 是的
Would you normally interview someone like that? Yeah.
但那个时间异体把我吓坏了
But the Variant scares the hell out of me,
我不想看到你出事
and I didn’t want to see anything happen to you.
C20疯了
C-20 lost her mind.
她最后连话都说不清楚
She couldn’t even form words by the end.
我无法承受你或其他人变成那样
I just couldn’t deal with that happening to you or anyone else.
这是你想听到的吗
Is that what you wanted to hear?
是的 如果这是真♥相♥
Yeah, if it’s the truth.
你和那些洛基在一起太久了
You’ve been spending too much time with Lokis.
是啊
Yeah.
我绝对和那些洛基在一起太久了
I definitely have been spending too much time with Lokis.
我们的工作很重要
What we do here matters.
我知道
I know.
我们在外面为神圣时间线的命运而战时
When we’re out there fighting for the fate of the Sacred Timeline
也是在为这个而战 为我们
we’re also fighting for this. For us.
永恒的朋友 永远的盟友
Friends against time, allies to the end.
你见识过一切存在 和我一样 所以你知道
You’ve seen all of existence, same as me. So, you know,
我们之间的友谊非常罕有
friendship like ours is uncommon.
值得为之而战
And worth fighting for.
和神圣时间线一样
Same as the Sacred Timeline.
这番话很动人
It was a good speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道我是你最喜欢的分♥析♥师
I knew I was your favorite analyst.
有那么不好承认吗
Was that so hard to admit?
你要怎么处置那个战利品
What are you gonna do with that trophy?
打算放在哪
Where’s that gonna go?
你说得对
You’re right.
我想想
Let’s see.
这里怎么样
How’s that?
完美 你的柜子都快摆满了
Looks perfect. You’re running out of room there.
好了 我们晚点见
All right, I will see you later on.
就喝一杯
One drink?
-我喝了两杯 不是吗 -莫比乌斯
– I had two, didn’t I? – Mobius!
这可是能让你晋升的案子 你确定你没事吗
This is a career case. You sure you’re okay?
我就是很疲惫 应付那么多洛基
I’m just exhausted, dealing with all these Lokis.
也对
Fair enough.
我们了结此事吧
Let’s finish this.
时时刻刻
For all time.
永永远远
Always.
楼上见 谢谢你的酒
I’ll see you up there. Thanks for the drink.
好吧 你想要公平较量 我尊重你
Fine. You wanted a fair fight. I respect that.
你进入我大脑时 我看见了一些画面
When you were in my head, I saw something.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我让你看到了加入时管局之前的人生
I showed you your life before the TVA.
那是恶作剧 是骗术
That’s a trick. It’s a deception.
-不是的 -我是时间守护者创造出来的
– No, it’s not. – I was created by the Time-Keepers.
不 我不能编造记忆
No. I can’t create memories.
只能利用本来就存在的东西
I can only use what’s already there.
时间守护者夺走了你们的人生
The Time-Keepers took your lives from you.
你们所有人
From all of you.
你们都是时间异体
You’re Variants.
我们是一样的
We’re the same.
让我看
Show me.
我看起来很快乐
I looked happy.
现在怎么办
What now?
你没听明白 我曾经到过那里
You’re not hearing me. I was there.
我看到的画面是真的 我去过这个地方
This was real, what I saw. This is a place that I’ve been.
不是时管局的事 是一段记忆
This wasn’t the TVA. This was a memory.
我在那里生活过 我去过那酒吧 我有过朋友
I lived down there. I went to that bar. I had friends.
我在神圣时间线上过得好好的
I had a whole life on the Sacred Timeline.
-冷静 -还”冷静” 我是时间异体
– Calm down. – “Calm down”? I’m a Variant.
你也是 这地方的每一个人都是
So are you. So is every single person in this place.
我要终结这一切
I’m ending this.
我听过一次 我听过一千次
I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times.
你 你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫
“You. You conniving, craven, pathetic worm.
这是你干的
You did this.”
是不是
Right?
-你在干什么 -消磨时间
– What are you doing? – Passing the time.
你在乎这名时间异体吗
Do you care about this Variant?
茜薇吗 “在乎”这个词好像不太恰当
Sylvie? I’m not sure if “care” is the right word.
-我们在那里不是说过这个吗 -闭嘴
– I think we’ve covered this back in there. – Shut up!
你真觉得自己活该孤独一人吗
Do you really think you deserve to be alone?
-洛基 -是你让我闭嘴的
– Loki! – You told me to shut up.
你真♥相♥信自己活该孤独一人吗
Do you really believe you deserve to be alone?
-我不知道 -那你得快点想明白
– I don’t know. – You better figure it out quick,
因为你俩引起的关联事件
because the nexus event the two of you caused,
不管是什么 都能摧毁这里
I think whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down.
-所以我们最好理解… -我们
– So we better understand… – “We”?
你发誓她没给追踪者C20植入那些记忆吗
Do you swear she didn’t implant those memories in Hunter C-20?
莫比乌斯 她没有 我相信她
Mobius, no. I believe her.
那我就只能相信两个洛基的话咯
So, I just have to trust the word of two Lokis?
相信朋友的话 这样想好吗
How about the word of a friend?
关于时管局你说得对
You were right, about the TVA.
你从一开始就说对了
You were right from the beginning.
你要是想救她 你就得相信我
And if you wanna save her, you need to trust me.
做得到吗
Can we do that?
-好吧 -好
– Yes. – Okay.
你想变成谁都行 想变成什么都行
You could be whoever, whatever you wanna be,
哪怕变成好人
even someone good.
如果别人跟你说过不一样的话 别信
I mean, just in case anyone ever told you different.
你拿了我的东西吧
I think you have something of mine.
是啊 我都下来了
Yeah, I got all the way down there
才发现我错拿了你的
before I even realized I picked up yours.
怎么了
What’s going on?
出什么事了 萝雯娜
What’s the problem, Ravonna?
如果我去哪里都可以 你知道我会去哪吗
You know where I’d go if I could go anywhere?
去我真正的家乡
Wherever it is I’m really from.
在时管局来之前 我生活的地方
Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along.
也许我有过摩托艇
Maybe I had a jet ski.
这才是我想做的事
That’s what I’d like to do.
-驾着摩托艇到处逍遥 -删除他
– Just riding around on my jet ski. – Prune him.
到电梯那里等我
Wait for me at the elevator.
谁来过她这里
Who was in here with her?
抱歉 长官 B15坚持要来
Sorry, ma’am, B-15 insisted.
通缉追踪者B15
Put out an alert for Hunter B-15.
她也被时间异体蛊惑了
She too has been compromised by the Variant.
你还好吗
You okay?
接下来他俩就交给我吧
I’ve got them from here.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
I do.
你想跟我说什么 时间异体
What do you wanna say to me, Variant?
我的关联事件是什么
What was my nexus event?
为什么抓我
Why did you bring me in?
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
足以夺走我的生活 导致这一切发生
It was enough to take my life from me, lead to all of this.
肯定很重要
Must have been important.
什么事
So, what was it?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
仁慈的时间守护者
Gracious Time-Keepers,
我们说好的 我带时间异体来了
as promised, the Variants.
你们再怎么挣扎
After all your struggle,
最后还是来到了我们面前
at last, you’ve arrived before us.
你们临死之前
What do you have to say for yourselves
还有什么想为自己辩护的 时间异体
before you meet your end, Variants?
你们就为了这个才带我们过来吗
Is that the only reason you brought us here?
为了杀掉我们
To kill us?
我已经不记得我被杀过多少次了 来吧
I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve been killed, so go ahead.
尽管来吧
Do your worst.
你和你的虚张声势威胁不到我们 时间异体
You and your bravado are no threat to us, Variant.
不 我觉得你这话不是真心的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!