just so you can turn around immediately afterwards and prune me.
那看来我们走到死胡同里了
I guess we’ve reached a dead end then.
好啊 那就这样吧
Okay, it’s over.
我会想念这样的对话
I’m going to miss these little tete-a-tetes.
我也是
Me, too.
你喜欢跳棋 老莫比乌斯喜欢国际象棋
One guy playing checkers, you, old Mobius playing chess,
但行啊 代我向希芙女士问好
but, yeah, give my regards to Lady Sif.
什么 别 不要
What… No. What? No, no, no.
别这样 等等
Please, not… Well, just wait, wait, wait.
什么
Yeah?
当然都是我♥操♥纵的
Of course it was me pulling the strings all along.
她很久以前来阿斯加德找过我
She came to me on Asgard a long time ago
然后她带我去了她的一个天启
and then she took me to one of her apocalypses
我们就是在那里一起制定了计划
and that’s where we hatched our plan together.
什么计划
Which is?
进展得多顺利 谢谢
Coming along very nicely, thank you.
那时间异体呢
And the Variant?
无所谓 她不过是个棋子
Doesn’t matter. She’s a pawn.
要发生很大的事了
Something very, very big is gonna happen.
到时候 我就丢掉她
And when it does, I’ll dispose of her.
那我们替你省了麻烦了
Well, we saved you the trouble there.
她已经被删除了
She’s already been pruned.
-假如我放了你 -等等
– So assume I do set you free. – Hang on, wait.
-你说什么 -什么 假如我放了你
– What’d you just say? – What? Assume I do set you free.
时间异体 她死了吗
The Variant. She’s gone?
对 她还干掉了我们两个人
Yeah. Not before she took out two of ours.
她本来要被关进时间囚室 但挣脱了开
Yeah, she was going to her Time Cell, broke free.
追踪者B15及时出手 删了她
Hunter B-15 stepped in, popped her.
你最好给追踪者B15写封感谢信
So you might want to fire off a thank you note to Hunter B-15,
因为看来你现在是更厉害的洛基了
because it looks like you’re the superior Loki.
我本会压她的 但赌局就这么难料
I would’ve bet on her, but that’s what makes a horse race.
可算摆脱了
Good riddance.
-有什么好笑的 -拜托
– What’s so funny? – Come on.
看看你的眼神 你喜欢她
Look at your eyes. You like her.
-什么 -你喜欢她 她喜欢你吗
– What? – You like her. Does she like you?
-她被删了吗 -难怪你不懂拉曼蒂斯上的
– Was she pruned? – No wonder you have no clue
关联事件是怎么造成的
what caused the nexus event on Lamentis.
-你们都一心想着彼此呢 -莫比乌斯
– Both of you are swooning over each other. – Mobius.
-跟我说实话 -那可是天启
– Tell me the truth. – It’s the apocalypse.
两个同一人的时间异体
Two Variants of the same being,
而且还是你 形成了这种病态
especially you, forming this kind of sick,
扭曲的浪漫关系
twisted romantic relationship.
那就是混乱 那可以破坏现实
That’s pure chaos. That could break reality.
现在就破坏了我的现实
It’s breaking my reality right now.
真是撼天动地的自恋狂
What a incredible seismic narcissist.
你爱上了自己
You fell for yourself.
她叫茜薇
Her name was Sylvie.
茜薇
Ah, Sylvie.
好听
Lovely.
怎么拼的 结尾是IE 还是就一个I
How do you spell that? Is that with an I-E or just an I?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
暂时是的
For now.
渗透时管局
And was infiltrating the TVA,
一直就是你们的大计划吗
was that always sort of the grand plan?
我们的利益共通
Our interests are aligned.
推♥翻♥时间守护者吗
Overthrowing the Time-Keepers?
或许他们该被推♥翻♥
Maybe they need to be overthrown.
-我真该扇你 -莫比乌斯 听着
– I ought to box your ears. – Mobius, listen.
如果茜薇跟我说的
If what Sylvie told me about
关于这里的事是事实 对我们都有影响
this place is true, it affects all of us.
来了 你这10分钟里
Here we go. Now, you’ve already
已经跟我说了50条谎言了
told me about 50 lies in the past 10 minutes.
-我这次没撒谎 -还要我相信
– I’m not lying this time. – Now, I’m supposed
-你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥女朋友 -我说的是实话
– to believe your terrorist girlfriend. – I’m telling you the truth.
-她不是我女友 -随你怎么称呼她
– She’s not my girlfriend. – Whatever you want to call her.
你疯狂迷恋的女版自我
What, your female self that you have some demented crush on…
你们都是时间异体
You’re all Variants!
在时管局工作的每个人
Everyone who works at the TVA.
时间守护者没创造你们
The Time-Keepers didn’t create you.
他们从时间线里绑♥架♥走了你们
They kidnapped you from the timeline,
并抹去了你们的记忆
and erased your memories.
而她凭魅术可以读取到这些记忆
Memories she can access through enchantment.
在这之前 你还有过去 甚至有家庭 人生
So before this, you had a past, maybe you had a family, a life.
真会编
Nice try.
真厉害 你们真是绝配
That was good. You two, what a pair!
天啊 难以置信 不管你们走到哪
Gosh! Unbelievable. Wherever you go,
都是死亡 毁灭
it’s just death, destruction,
真正意义上的世界末日
the literal ends of worlds.
我得结案了
Well, I’m gonna have to close this case now,
因为我不需要你了
’cause I don’t need you anymore.
或者按你的话说 我们的利益不共通了
Yeah, or as you might say, our interests are no longer aligned.
在这里的不计其数的
You know, of all the liars in this place,
骗子里 你是最大的骗子
and there are a great many, you’re the biggest.
为什么 因为我在你女朋友的事上说谎了
Why? ‘Cause I lied about your girlfriend?
不 我能尊重那个谎
Oh, no. That I can respect.
我是指你对自己说的谎
I mean, the lies you tell yourself.
开门
Open the door.
你好 我不知道
Hello… Oh, I don’t know.
你的名字是数字 离这么远看不清
Your name’s a number. Can’t read it from here.
跟我来
Come with me.
莫比乌斯
Mobius?

Oh, yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yep, I’m good.
-结案了 -是的
– Case closed. – Yes.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -敬把这一切都抛诸身后
– Cheers. – To putting all this behind us.
阿门
Amen.
如果你可以去任何地点任何时间 你会去哪
If you could go anywhere, anytime, where would it be?
我本来就可以去任何地点任何时间
I can go anywhere, anytime.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
你为什么不让我审问茜薇
Why wouldn’t you let me interrogate Sylvie?
-茜薇 -那个时间异体 洛基是这么叫她的
– Sylvie? – The Variant, that’s what Loki calls her.
你为什么不让我审问她
Why wouldn’t you let me, you know, question her?
我说了 我们不能冒险再被她逃走
I told you, we couldn’t risk her escaping again.
她肯定逃不走的
She wouldn’t have escaped.
另一个时间异体
The other Variant got away
就在你第一次审问中途逃走了 不是吗
during your first interrogation, didn’t he?
说吧 时间线上的任何地点和任何时间
Come on. Anywhere and anytime on the timeline.
你会去哪
Where’d you go?
我喜欢待在此时此地 和你一起工作
I like being here now, with you, doing the work.
行吧
Fine.
我收到了时间守护者的消息
I received word from the Time-Keepers.
他们想亲自监督那个时间异体的删除
They want to personally oversee the Variant’s pruning.
他们也希望你到场
And they want you there, too.
可算啊 好极了
It’s about time. Great.
你是什么时候开始注意到C20的异状的
When… When did you first notice what was going on with C-20?
莫比乌斯 你这是怎么了
Mobius, what is going on with you?
-没什么 -我们成功了
– Nothing. – We did it.
-我知道 -时间守护者很满意
– I know. – The Time-Keepers are happy.
-太棒了 -任务完成
– It’s great. – Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
只是她本来看起来好好的
It was just that she seemed fine when I…
在我看见她时 虽然有点受惊 但并无大碍
When I saw her. I mean, a little freaked, but fine.
但她很快就不好了
Well, she quickly wasn’t fine.
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
C20 那个时间异体
C-20? The Variant?
问一堆问题 你到底想说什么
All these questions, what are you getting at?
我不知道
I don’t know. I…
有些事好像不太对劲
Something just seems a little off.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Fine. You want the truth?
我是想保护你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!