– Well? – Well, what?
我知道你肯定有特想说的骚话
I know you got some quip you’re dyin’ to say.
我没什么骚话 我对你没什么好说的
I don’t have a quip. I’ve got nothing to say.
得了
Come on.
对了 该给我配备同样多的安保人员
By the way, I should have an equal amount of security.
这简直是羞辱
This is insulting!
你就是忍♥不住
You just can’t help yourself.
-你背叛了我 -是你背叛了我
– You betrayed me! – You betrayed me!
-别那么幼稚了 -你才幼稚
– Grow up! – You grow up.
我意识到
You know, it occurred to me that
你才不是恶作剧之神
you’re not really the God of Mischief.
来了
Oh, here it comes.
庸俗之人的庸俗嘲讽
The folksy, dopey insult from the folksy dope.
我是什么 自我破坏之神吗
What am I? The God of Self-Sabotage, yeah?
背后捅刀之神吗
The God of Back-Stabbing?
就是个混♥蛋♥ 和猪队友
Just kind of an asshole and a bad friend.
嗯 好好想想吧 好了 就绪
Yeah, chew on that for a little bit. All right. It’s ready.
这是什么
What is this?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
-莫比乌斯 -行了
– Mobius! – Okay. No, no, no, let him,
让走投无路的恶作剧者再出最后一招吧 有请
one last desperate trick from the desperate trickster. Go ahead.
时管局在骗你
The TVA is lying to you.
把他丢进去
Put him in.
什么
What?
不是吧
Seriously?

You.
希芙
Sif.
你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫
You conniving, craven, pathetic worm.
-这是你干的 -什么
– You did this. – What?
希望你知道你活该孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独
I hope you know you deserve to be alone and you always will be.
好吧
All right.
坏记忆监狱吗 真有趣
A bad memory prison? How quaint.
好个惩罚
Some punishment!
我清楚地记得我之后做了什么
I remember exactly what I did after that.
我去泡了个热水澡
I went and had a nice, hot bath
喝了杯酒 然后再没想过这事
and a glass of wine, and I never thought about it again,
因为这不过是玩玩
because it was just a bit of fun.

You.
你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫 这是你干的
You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. You did this.
等等
Hang on.
希望你知道你活该孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独
I hope you know you deserve to be alone and you always will be.
等等
Just…
时间循环 真棒
Time loops. How lovely.

You.
你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫
You conniving, craven, pathetic worm.
好吧 希芙 等等
Okay. Okay, Sif. Hang on.
不 你给我听着 你活该孤独一人
No, you hear this. You deserve to be alone…
而且我会永远孤独 我知道了
And I always will be. All right, I get it.
听着 你是一段记忆的重塑
Listen. You are a reconstruction of a past event
由控制所有时间的组织创造
created by the organization that controls all of time.
所以你得信任我 帮我逃跑 好吗
So you need to trust me and you need to help me escape. Yeah?
很好
Okay, good.
可悲
Pathetic.
你不是该去审讯洛基时间异体吗
Shouldn’t you be interrogating the Loki Variant?
他在时间囚室里学乖呢
He’s softening in the Time Cell,
但趁他反思时
but while he marinates,
我想审审另一个时间异体
I thought maybe I’d interview the other Variant.
不 审你的洛基就好
Oh, no. Just stick with your Loki
搞清楚那次关联峰值是怎么回事
and figure out what that nexus spike was.
我知道 但我觉得如果同时审他们俩
I know, but I think I can get there faster
能更快达到效果
if I work ’em both together.
你不是说我们都有各自的角色 而我…
Remeber, you said we have a part to play, and the part I play…
绝对不行 她太危险了
Absolutely not. She’s just too dangerous.
太危险 拜托 萝雯娜 这是我的工作
Too dangerous? Come on, Ravonna. This is what I do.
而这是我的工作
And this is what I do.
谁都不许跟那个时间异体说话
Nobody speaks with that Variant.
如果存在幕后主使 我觉得那人不是洛基
I mean, if there’s a mastermind here, I don’t think it’s Loki.
很好
Good.
那让他开口应该更容易了
Then he should be the easiest to break.
审你的洛基 搞清楚关联峰值怎么来的
Work your Loki and figure out what caused that spike.
时间守护者盯着你呢 莫比乌斯
Time-Keepers are watching, Mobius.
他们总盯着我们 “审你的洛基”
They’re always watching. “Work your Loki, work your Loki.”
我该拿这当祷告语
That ought to be my mantra.
你没事吧
You all right?
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
他们真能闹腾 是吧
They don’t go gently, do they?
你不是该去审你的时间异体跟班吗
Aren’t you supposed to be interrogating your Variant pet?
就是舒展下腿脚
Just stretching my legs.
我们抓到过克里人 泰坦 吸血鬼
You know, we brought in Kree, Titans, vampires.
怎么两个孤儿半神那么大♥麻♥烦
Why is it the two orphan demigods are such a pain in the ass?
还是你说要再找个来
And yet it was your idea to bring in another one.
很高兴这点子能被归功给我
I’m happy to share credit for that idea.
莫比乌斯
Mobius?
你在里面时 洛基跟你说什么了吗
Did Loki say anything while you were in there?
嗯 他说时管局在对我撒谎
Yeah. He said the TVA is lying to me.
怎么了
Why?
我只是在尽职
Just doing my job.

You.
你个狡猾 懦弱
You conniving, craven…
-希芙 -可悲的蠕虫
– Sif. Sif. – …pathetic worm.
求你了 别再来了 我求你了
Please, please, no more. Please, I beg you.
我是个大烂人 我知道 我是
I’m a horrible person. I get it. I really am.
我剪了你的头发 因为我觉得那好玩
I cut off your hair because I thought it’d be funny.
但不好玩
And it’s not.
我渴望关注
I crave attention…
因为我…
because I’m…
我是个自恋狂
I’m a… I’m a narcissist.
我想那是
And I suppose it’s…
因为我害怕孤独
It’s because I’m scared of being alone.
你就是孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独
You are alone and you always will be.
好吧 洛基
Okay, Loki.
你愿意开口了吗
You ready to talk?
厉害的科技
Fancy technology.
令人生畏的审讯技巧
Threatening interrogation tactics.
看来你和我 也进入了一个循环
Seems you and I are in a loop of our own.
那之后可发生了不少事呢
Well, there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since then.
是啊
Certainly has.
好 你说时管局在对我撒谎 请讲吧
Okay, you said the TVA is lying to me. Go ahead.
还是说那只是蟑螂的生存本能在发挥作用
Or is that just a cockroach’s survival mechanism kicking in?
放我出去 别再伤害我了 我就告诉你
Let me out of this place, stop beating me up, and I’ll tell you.
是蟑螂 好吧
Cockroach. Got it.
你为时间异体做事有多久了
How long have you been working for the Variant?
我 为她做事 拜托
Me? Working for her? Please.
好吧 如果你不是在为时间异体做事
Okay. If you’re not working for the Variant,
那算什么 你们是搭档吗
what is it? You’re partners?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
她难搞又烦人
She’s difficult and irritating,
她还总想打我
and she tries to hit me all the time.
不 不是搭档
No. Not partners, no.
我想你也不会找搭档
Yeah, I guess you don’t do partners.
当然 除非那对你有利
Unless, of course, it benefits you,
而且你打算之后什么时候背叛那人
and you intend to betray them at some point.
那不过是达成目的的手段 莫比乌斯
It was a means to an end, Mobius.
欢迎来到真实世界
Welcome to the real world.
在现实里 我们为达成目的 彼此厮杀
Down there, we’re awful to one another to get what we want.
我现在还要听一位王子告诉我现实世界什么样吗
Now I gotta have a prince tell me how the real world works?
你就告诉我
Why don’t you just tell me
是什么导致了拉曼蒂斯上的关联事件
what caused the nexus event on Lamentis?
我再说一次
Let me say this again.
我不会告诉你的
I’m not going to tell you
不然你调头就会删掉我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!