你满嘴谎言
You’re full of it
因为你需要我才能给它充电
because you need me to get that thing recharged.
所以你刚刚才会在外面救我
That’s the only reason you saved me out there.
或许吧
Maybe.
嗯 是 还有那个原因
Yeah. I mean, sure. That too.
我们也可以在这个废弃矿井里
Or we could slaughter each other here
互相残杀
in this abandoned mining shack.
-怎么样 -我觉得挺好
– What do you say? – Good for me.
你打断的计划 我已筹划多年
The plan you interrupted was years in the making.
-多年 -知道了
– Years! – Okay, got it.
我一启动时空器
And as soon as I turn that TemPad back on,
就会马上回时管局
I’m going straight back to the TVA
去了结我开始的战斗
to finish what I started.
很好
Good.
-到时我就杀了你 -或者是我杀了你
– I’ll kill you then. – Or I’ll kill you.
你去哪
Where’re you going?
这卫星上有电力
There’s power somewhere on this moon.
我们只需要足够电力
We just need enough of it
便可以穿越跨维度时空
to travel through inter-dimensional time and space.
天啊
Jeez!

Yep.
怎么计划的
So, what’s the plan?
这里附近有个镇 你能不能闭嘴
There’s a town near here. And can you shut up?
虽然我不得不跟你合作
Just because I have to work with you
不代表我想听到你的声音
doesn’t mean I wanna hear your voice.
好啊 慢点 时间异体
All right, well… Slow down, Variant.
即刻死亡你是哪里不懂
What part of imminent death confuses you?
别喊我”时间异体”
And don’t call me “Variant.”
抱歉 但我不会把我的褪色复印版称为”洛基”
I’m sorry, but I’m not calling some faded photocopy of me “Loki.”
很好 因为我已经不是那个人了
Good. ‘Cause that’s not who I am anymore.
我现在是茜薇
I’m Sylvie now.
你改了名字 太好了
You changed your name. Brilliant.
这叫假名
It’s called an alias.
不怎么像洛基
It’s not very Loki-like.
是吗 那怎么才算洛基行为
Yeah? What exactly makes a Loki a Loki?
独♥立♥ 权威 风格
Independence, authority, style.
所以自然而然地 你去为
So, naturally you went to work
无聊压♥迫♥的时间警♥察♥工作了
for the boring, oppressive time police.
我不为他们工作 我是个顾问
I don’t work for them. I’m a consultant.
你都不知道你想要什么
You don’t know what you want.
是吗 那你呢
Oh, yeah? What about you?
你筹划了数年的计划
Your years-in-the-making plan
就是毁了那里
was to tear the place down,
创造一个终极权力真空
create the ultimate power vacuum,
然后走开
and then just walk away.
我绝不会那么做
I’d never have done that.
是吗 我可不是你
Yeah? Well, I’m not you.
我们能不能赶紧继续了
Can we get on with this now?
看来大家都跑了
It looks like everyone already fled.
如果是的话 那也是徒劳
If they did, it was in vain.
他们还有多久
How long do we have?
12小时左右
Twelve hours or so.
这里的情况只会更糟
Things down here are only gonna get worse.
更多陨石 重力地震
More meteors, gravity quakes,
当然 还有面临毁灭时的社会崩溃
and of course, the collapse of society in the face of annihilation.
那个能给时空器充电吗
Could that charge the TemPad?
或许吧
Maybe.
我在查看耦合装置
I’m just checking the coupling.
确保连接好了
Making sure it can connect.

Right.
好了 给我吧
Okay. Hand it over.
真可悲 我才不会给你呢
Pitiful. I’m not giving it to you.
你还得更努力点
You’re gonna have to try harder than that.
那也别向我提你的”懂技术”的点子
Then don’t give me your “Tech savvy” ideas either.
时空器需要大量电力
The TemPad requires a massive power source,
夜灯是不够的
not a night light.
蛮力不能替代交涉和诡计
Brute force is no substitute for diplomacy and guile.
知道了
Noted.
你能走到这一步都令人惊叹
It’s remarkable that you ever made it as far as you did.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
不必 我可开心了
Don’t be. I enjoyed it.
我也是呢
I did too.
但请相信我
But I can assure you,
尽管我的…同伴行为粗暴
despite my acquaintance behaving like an animal…
我们并无恶意
…uh, we mean you no harm.
我们只是疲劳旅人
We’re simply weary travelers.
当然了
Sure you are.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
帕崔斯
Patrice?
好久没见
It… It’s been a long time.
你还是那么美…
You’re as beautiful as…
帕崔斯30年来从没说过那么客气的话
Patrice never said a thing that nice in 30 years.
你们不是旅人 你们是魔鬼
You’re no travelers, you’re devils.
那算什么 交涉吗
Which one was that? Diplomacy?
-还是… -别 别说了
– Or… – Don’t. Just don’t.
你们两个魔鬼想要什么
What do you devils want with me?
我们只想问你个问题 人都哪去了
We just wanna ask you a question. Where is everyone?
方舟
The ark.
撤离船
The evacuation vessel.
那样的东西就有足够给
Something like that would have enough juice
时空器充能的电力
to repower the TemPad.
我们怎么过去
How do we get there?
火车站在镇边界
Train station’s the edge of town.
但你们别想买♥♥到票
But you’ll never get a ticket.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
安静
Quiet down!
退后
Get back!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
方舟今晚就走
The ark leaves tonight
我们排队排了好几个小时了
and we’ve been waiting in line for hours.
好几个小时了
For hours.
看上去真好玩
Well, this looks fun.
走吧
Come on.
我们别想打上火车
We can’t fight our way onto that train.
谁说要打了
Who said anything about fighting?
-你的计划都跟打有关 -这个没有
– All your plans involve fighting. – Not this one.
我用魅术控制一个卫兵
I’m going to enchant a guard,
让他带我们穿过人群
have him lead us through the crowd,
如果有人敢找我们事
and if anyone gives us any trouble…
就让他开枪吗
Make him start shooting?
然后呢 杀了所有卫兵 然后劫持火车吗
And then what, kill every guard and hijack the train?
要不要打 就看他们的了
Whether or not there’s a fight is entirely up to them.
这次 我们按我的办法来
We’re doing this one my way.
-我看上去如何 -像是计划不怎么样的人
– How do I look? – Like someone with a shit plan.
这计划多好
It’s a great plan.
看我眼色行事
Just follow my lead.
-我们为什么不能上 -让我们上去
– Why can’t we get on? – Let us in! Come on!
去苏鲁吗 这边请 先生
To Shuroo? This way, sir.
让我们上去 女人和小孩
Let us in! Women and children…
他们只把票给有钱人
They’re only giving tickets out to the wealthy!
我们怎么办
What about us?
请出示车票
Tickets?
我要带这家伙去苏鲁
Taking this one to Shuroo.
好啊 票呢
Okay. And the tickets?
我有来自上方的命令 要带她上车
Orders come from the top to get her on this train.
长官 他们…
Sir, this…
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 一切都好
Yeah, everything’s fine.
我刚记起来总部今早用无线电发来消息
Yeah, I just remembered that headquarters radioed in
要他们上车
their request for them this morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!