洛基
第一季 第三集
前情提要
拉曼蒂斯1号♥
这是宇宙里最强大的力量吗
Is this the greatest power in the universe?
一名在逃时间异体一直在杀害我们的时间卫队
A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen.
不管这个时间异体是谁
Whoever this Variant is,
我们一直没能找到他
we haven’t been able to find him.
时间变异管理局
The Time Variance Authority
和阿斯加德的神们都一样
and the gods of Asgard, one and the same.
因权力而迷醉 对真♥相♥视而不见
Drunk with power, blinded to the truth.
时间守护者在密切关注此案的方方面面
The Time-Keepers are monitoring every aspect of this case.
他躲在了天启里
He’s hiding in apocalypses.
你就是时管局叫来追捕我的笨蛋
You’re the fool the TVA brought in to hunt me down.
你 是我吧
Me, I presume.
我要推♥翻♥时间守护者
I’m going to overthrow the Time-Keepers.
我没兴趣统治时间变异管理局
I’m not interested in ruling the Time Variance Authority.
我泄密了
I gave it away.
时间守护者 他们的所在
The Time-Keepers, where they are.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不 等等 洛基
No! No! Loki, wait!
等等 洛基 等一下
Wait! Loki, wait!
不 等等 洛基
No! Wait, Loki!
我们可以试试土豆皮或水牛指
We could do potato skins or buffalo fingers…
我们也可以去别处吃
Or we could eat somewhere else.
你为什么讨厌这里
Why do you hate this place?
我不讨厌它 我恐惧它
I don’t hate it, I fear it.
你知道卫♥生♥部♥
Do you know how many times
关过这里几次吗
the health department has closed this place down?
酒水似乎还行
Well, the drinks seem fine.
天啊
Oh, God!
大脑冻住了
Ah, brain freeze!
你知道大脑冻住是什么意思吧
You know what brain freeze is, don’t you?
又来了
Here we go.
就是当你啜饮了很冷的东西
It’s when you sip something so cold…
大脑冻住跟冷有关 懂了
Brain freeze associated with coldness… Got it.
等等 我说真的呢
Wait, I’m being serious.
寒冷穿透你的上颚
So, it permeates the roof of your mouth
冻住了你大脑里的突触
and it freezes the synapses in your brain.
把你的记忆真正的冻结住了
So, your memories are literally frozen in place.
-才不是呢 -就是
– That is absolutely not true. – It is!
好啊 试试吧
Okay. Try it.
不管你在想什么 都会冻结住
Whatever you’re thinking about will get frozen in place.
我来问你个问题
I’m gonna ask you a question,
你的突触解冻前
and you won’t be able to answer
你会无法回答我
until the synapses have melted.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
好 问吧
Okay, ask.
有多少人在守卫时间守护者
How many people are guarding the Time-Keepers?
什么
I’m sorry, what?
我们做好闺蜜多久了
How long have we been best friends?
太久了
Too long.
说真的 你知道你什么都可以跟我说吧
Seriously, you know you can tell me anything, right?
当然了
Of course.
那你怎么不肯告诉我
Why won’t you tell me
有多少人守卫时间守护者
how many people are guarding the Time-Keepers?
有…
Oh, well, there’s…
这地方 我…
This place, I…
我记得 我认得这里
I remember, I know this place.
但我不认得你
But I don’t know you.
没事 你只是累了
It’s okay. You’re just tired.
嗯 我可能只是累了
Yeah. I’m probably just tired.
电梯在哪
How do I find the elevators?
是金色的
They’re gold.
全体时间卫队前往军械库
All Minutemen to armory.
保护时间线
Protect the timeline.
全体时间卫队前往军械库
All Minutemen to armory.
保护时间线
Protect the timeline.
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, sir.
全体时间卫队前往军械库
All Minutemen to armory.
保护时间线
Protect the timeline.
站住
Stop!
问几个问题
A few questions.
你真没别的更好的事可做吗
Have you really got nothing else better to do?
无礼
Rude.
你确定你是个洛基吗
Are you sure you’re a Loki?
-你挡我路了 -你是我的路
– You’re in my way. – You are my way.
我们或许可以合作
I thought perhaps we could work together.
但看来你缺乏远见
But now I see you lack vision.
你要么自愿跟我来
So, either you’ll come willingly…
要么不愿
Or you won’t.
不管怎样 你都是我见到时间守护者的办法
Either way, that’s how I get to meet the Time-Keepers.
老天啊 闭嘴吧
Oh, God. Shut up!
再靠近 我就杀了他
Come any closer and I’ll kill him.
动手吧
Go for it.
放开我的腿
Get off my leg!
再见 时间异体
Goodbye, Variant.
你没电了
You’re outta juice.
不好用了
It’s not working.
好吧
Right…
还给我吧 你都不会充电
Give It to me. You don’t know how to recharge it.
我当然会 你不是唯一懂技术的洛基
Of course I do. You’re not the only tech savvy Loki.
永远别那么喊我
Don’t ever call me that.
-懂技术 -不 洛基
– Tech savvy? – No, a Loki.
看来你就是个魔术师咯
You’re just fully a magician then?
好啊 下个魔术 我把你变没
Fine. For my next trick, I’ll make you disappear.
-那是你的能力吗 -你把我们传到哪了
– Is that one of your powers? – Where did you send us?
你个白♥痴♥ 这里是拉曼蒂斯1号♥
You idiot! This is Lamentis 1.
我不知道那意味着什么
I don’t know what that means!
这颗卫星马上要被那颗行星撞击并摧毁
The moon that planet is about to crash into and destroy.
时空器上存储的所有天启
Of all of the apocalypses saved on that TemPad,
这个是最糟的
this is the worst!
这里无人生还
No one makes it off here!
小心
Watch out!
抱歉 女士
I’m sorry, madam.
我又没时间浏览小册子
Didn’t have time to scan the brochure.
对了 我以为你希望我死呢
By the way, I thought you wanted me dead.
我不知道你把时空器藏在哪了
I don’t know where you hid that TemPad,
但如果你炸了
but if you blow up,
它就炸了 那我也得炸
it blows up, and then I end up blown up.
那里
There!
-我们是一队了吗 -才不是
– So we’re a team now? – Oh, God, no!
趴下
Get down!
我才不需要你帮忙
Didn’t need your help!
你好奇怪
You’re so weird!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是想对我用魅术吗
You trying to enchant me?
不会成功的
It won’t work.
为什么 因为你是魔法师吗
Why? Because you’re a magician?
-不 因为我的头脑太强大 -好啊
– No, because my mind is too strong. – Fine!
听着 我们真要在这里开战吗 再来
Look. Are we really about to do this here? Again?
那你说怎么办
What do you propose instead?
我不知道 休战吗
I don’t know. A truce?
听着 我们如果不能打开时空器
Listen, neither of us is getting off this rock
就都别想离开这星球
if we can’t turn that TemPad on.
你藏在哪了
Where do you have it hidden?
-在我心里 -那我就把它挖出来
– In my heart. – Well, then, I’ll cut it out.
好啊 真好笑 有趣
Nice. Very droll. Lovely.
好吧 时空器是在我身上
Okay, yes, I do have the TemPad,
但如果你无时无刻
but I’m not gonna get very far
不想着杀我 我也走不了多远
if you keep trying to kill me every 30 seconds.