当作风暴避难所
civilians as a shelter tryin’ to ride out the storm.
记住 这是十级天启事件
Remember, this is a class ten apocalypse.
时间异体不该知道我们来了
While the Variant shouldn’t know we’re coming,
他可能躲在任何地方 我们应假定他有攻击性
he could be hiding anywhere and should be considered hostile.
所以保持警惕
So stay alert.
每次攻击 时间异体都会偷取重置设备
Every time there is an attack, the Variant steals a reset charge.
他肯定有什么计划
He’s planning something.
我们只是还不知道是什么
We just don’t know what.
留意那些消失的设备
So keep an eye out for the missing charges,
如果发现一个洛基 就删除
and if you see a Loki, prune it.
最好是删了坏的那个
The bad Loki, preferably.
有发现吗
Anything?
还没有 继续搜
Nothing yet. Move out!
搞什么
The hell was that?
是我用魔法弄干了我的衣服
That was me using magic to dry my clothes.
这样我就不用像你们这样
So I don’t announce myself
用湿嗒嗒的脚步声到处宣布自己的到来
with every squeaky footstep like the rest of you.
带上两支小队搜索风暴避难所
Take both teams and sweep the storm shelter.
-是 长官 -我和洛基
– Yes, ma’am. – Loki and I are gonna
去看看温室 我们到…
check out the Green House. We’ll meet back at the…
-不行 -不行
– No. – No?
你跟D90走 他得跟我一起
You go with D-90. He stays with me.
你说什…他在我监管之下
What are you… He’s under my supervision.
这是我的外勤行动 莫比乌斯
This is my field op, Mobius.
如果他没有威胁
If he’s not a threat,
-那倒还… -他当然有威胁
– then it won’t be… – Of course he’s a threat.
-还记得时间剧院吗 -莫比乌斯
– Remember the Time Theater? – Mobius…
所以他必须跟着我
That’s why I want him with me.
你要是想回时管局
You are more than welcome to go back
向伦斯雷尔提起诉讼 随便你 但现在…
to the TVA and litigate with Renslayer, but right now…
我们都来了 我们不回去
We’re here. We’re not going back.
-时间异体就在这里 -莫比乌斯 没事的
– The Variant is here. – Mobius, it’s fine. It’s fine.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我知道信任是要自己争取的 所以我会的
I understand I have to earn that, so, I will.
为什么不可信任的人倒很喜欢说”相信我”
Why is it the people you can’t trust are always saying, “Trust me”?
行吧 这次可抓牢你的时间项圈
Okay, try to hang on to your Time Collar this time.
我们在陈列室会和
We’ll see you in the showroom.
-很高兴我能和你单独相处 -安静
– I am glad we’re getting to spend this time together. – Quiet.
我们一开始可能有误…
I’m saying we got off on the wrong…
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
买♥♥绿植
Shopping for plants.
在暴风雨里
In this storm?
飓风大减价呢
It’s a hurricane sale.
杜♥鹃♥花半折
Azaleas are half off.
这人会是你吗
Could that be you?
我可能还是会穿西装 但有可能
I mean, I probably would have worn a suit, but, yes, maybe.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有 他们一般都会活下来的
No. They usually survive.
那么
So,
你就是时管局叫来追捕我的笨蛋
you’re the fool the TVA brought in to hunt me down.
你 是我吧
Me, I presume.
拜托 如果要说 也是你是我
Please. If anyone’s anyone, you’re me.
见到你很高兴
How nice to meet you.
过去的一小时内 风越来越大
For the past hour we have seen winds intensifying.
如果你们调到…
Again, if you’re just tuning in…
看看包里有没有重置设备
Check the bags for the reset charges.
你们是联邦应急管理署的吗
You guys FEMA?
还是国民警卫队
National Guard?
他们中任何人都有可能
Could be any one of them.
如果你们有直升机 或者其他交通工具
Well, hey, if you got a ‘copter or other transport,
那就该拿出来了
now is the time to use it.
这里还有女人和小孩 这天气可不是开玩笑的
We got women and kids, and that weather ain’t playin’.
很抱歉 我们没有
No, I’m sorry. We don’t.
那你们怎么过来的
Well, how the heck did you get here?
你干什么
What are you doing?
这些人很害怕
These people are scared.
他们快死了 是该怕
They’re about to die. They should be scared.
不该怕我们
Okay. Not of us.
-长官 -冷静点
– Sir! – Take it easy.
怎么了
What is it?
是真的 是真的 是真的
It’s real. It’s real. It’s real.
是真的 是真的 是真的
It’s real. It’s real. It’s real.
魅术是个聪明的小把戏
Enchantment is a clever trick.
很怂包 有点业余 但很聪明
Cowardly, a bit amateur-ish, but clever.
几乎跟给时管局干活一样怂包
Almost as cowardly as working for the TVA.
我只为我自己干活
I’m working for me.
你真这么想吗
You really believe that, don’t you?
没错
Yeah.
我还担心他们会发现一个更强的我呢
And here I was worried that they’d found a better version of me.
你们在找避难所吗
Hi, are you guys looking for the disaster shelter?
不是
No.
上帝保佑
Oh, bless.
你要叫你的小朋友们来帮忙吗
Are you going to call your little friends for help?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你不敢跟我面对面吗
You too scared to meet me face-to-face?
现身吧
Show yourself.
获得他们的信任绝非易事
You know, gaining their confidence was no mean feat.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是卧底
You went undercover.
如果你能暂时收起你的奉承话
If you could possibly sheathe your smarm for a moment,
我有个提议给你 所以我才来找你
I have an offer for you. That’s why I found you.
说吧
Go on.
我要推♥翻♥时间守护者
I’m going to overthrow the Time-Keepers.
我把话挑明了
And, uh, cards on the table,
我需要一个够格的副手
I could use a qualified lieutenant.
我猜你说的是…我
And I assume you mean… Me?
你怎么说
What say you…
洛基
Loki?
别这么喊我
Don’t call me that.
你可以叫我…
You can call me…
兰迪
Randy.
天啊 现在我明白托尔为何觉得这很烦人了
God. Now I understand why Thor found this so annoying.
听着 别再玩游戏了 我一直在帮你
Listen. Enough with your games. I’ve been trying to help you.
我在文艺复兴集♥会♥拖延了他们好一阵
I kept them vulnerable at the Renaissance Fair for some time.
天啊 你人真好
Oh, gosh, and that was just so nice of you.
但经过八到十秒钟的考虑后
But after eight to ten seconds of consideration,
我的回答是 不
the answer is no.
我没兴趣统治时间变异管理局
I’m not interested in ruling the Time Variance Authority.
是真的 是真的
It’s real. It’s real.
是真的 是真的
It was real. It was real.
-什么是真的 什么… -是真的
– What’s real? What’s… – It’s real.
-她疯了 -是真的
– She’s off the dial. – It’s real.
-看着我 -是真的
– Look at me. – It’s real.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我们会送你回家
We’re gonna get you there.
联♥系♥时管局 通知医务室…
Call the TVA, let the infirmary know…
不不 我泄密了
No, no, no. I gave it away.
-我泄密了 -你泄了什么密
– I gave it away. – What did you give away…
时间守护者 他们的所在
The Time-Keepers, where they are.
我泄漏了找到他们的方法
I gave it away how to find them.
B15 你情况如何
B-15, what is your status?
B15 请回复 你情况如何
B-15, come in. What’s your status?
B15 能收到吗
B-15, do you copy?
如果你不想统治时管局 那你想要什么
If you don’t wanna rule the TVA, then what do you want?
不重要 你来得太迟了
It doesn’t matter. You’re too late.
我想你会发现我是来得早才对
I think you’ll find I’m well ahead of schedule.
我弹指间就找到了你的藏身处
I found your hiding place like that.
所以我是更厉害的洛基 你同意吗
I’d say that makes me the superior Loki, wouldn’t you?
原来如此 这就是你的计划
I see. That’s your plan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!