奥丁 众神之父
Odin, God of the Heavens.
阿斯加德 群星之域 神秘国度
Asgard, mystical realm, beyond the stars.
-冰巨人 听听你在说什么 -那不一样
– Frost Giants. Listen to yourself… – It’s not the same.
-那完全不一样 -不
– It’s completely different. – No.
-这不是一回事 -其实就是一回事
– It’s not the same. – It’s exactly the same thing.
因为如果你仔细去想 我们都是哪来的
Because if you think too hard about where any of us came from,
我们究竟是谁 听上去都很荒唐
who we truly are, it sounds kinda ridiculous.
存在就是混乱
Existence is chaos.
一切都没道理 我们就会想办法去解释
Nothing makes any sense, so we try to make some sense of it.
我很幸运
And I’m just lucky that
我降生的混乱 给了我这一切
the chaos I emerged into gave me all this…
我的光辉使命
My own glorious purpose.
因为时管局是我的生命
‘Cause the TVA is my life.
它是真的 因为我相信它
And it’s real because I believe it’s real.
好吧 你相信它是真的
Fair enough. You believe it’s real.

Yeah.
所以一切都是既定的
So everything is written.
过去 现在 未来
Past, present, future.
根本不存在自♥由♥意志
There’s no such thing as free will.
这么说过于简单了
Well, I mean, you know, it’s an oversimplification…
那么事实上 可以说
So, in fact, in a way,
在时管局的你和我
you and I here at the TVA,
我们是唯一自♥由♥的人
we’re the only ones who are actually free.
你想说什么 洛基
Where are you going with this, Loki?
那要怎么结束
How does it all end?
那还在研究
That’s a work in progress.
那些懒惰的时间守护者 他们还等什么
Oh, those lazy Time-Keepers. What are they waiting for?
恰恰相反
Au contraire.
不 因为我们守护之前的发生的一切
No. Because while we protect what came before,
他们在自己的小房♥间里埋头苦干
they’re toiling away in their chamber,
把尾声从无限的时间分支中解开
untangling the epilogue from its infinite branches.
这样啊 那等他们做完之后 会怎样呢
I see. So, when they’re finished, what happens then?
我们也就忙完了
So are we.
不再有关联事件
No more nexus events.
只有秩序
Just order.
我们在时间的尽头和平相见
And we meet in peace at the end of time.
不错吧
Nice, right?
只有秩序
Only order?
没有混乱吗 听起来好无聊
No chaos? It sounds boring.
你肯定觉得无聊
I’m sure it does to you.
你说我是被吓坏的小男孩
You called me a scared little boy.
我用各种称呼叫过你
I called you a lotta things.
没错
You did.
但你错了
You’re wrong, though.
我知道一些小孩不知道的道理
You see, I know something children don’t.
什么道理
What’s that?
没有真正的坏人
That no one bad is ever truly bad.
也没有真正的好人
And no one good is ever truly good.
被吓坏的小男孩
Scared little boy.
是啊 那很瞧不起人
Yes, it was quite patronizing.
我觉得有点过分
I thought it was a bit too far, actually.
你非常聪明
You’re very clever.
我知道
I know.
时间异体在一处旧犯罪现场留下了点东西
The Variant left something behind at an old crime scene.
一座大教堂 一个糖果盒
A cathedral. A candy box.
一个明显不符合时代的物件
An obvious anachronism.
我把它交给了分♥析♥师 但他们查不出什么
I gave it to Analysis, but they couldn’t find anything real.
-这有什么关系 -因为现在有两个变量
– Why does that matter? – ‘Cause now we have two variables.
天启级别的自然灾害
Apocalyptic natural disasters and…
-爆♥炸♥蓝莓 -那是什么
– Kablooie. – What’s that?
糖果 阿斯加德有糖果吗
Candy. Do you have candy on Asgard?
有 葡萄 坚果
Yeah. Grapes, nuts.
怪不得你这么哀怨
No wonder you’re so bitter.
好了 爆♥炸♥蓝莓只在地球特定地区有卖♥♥
Okay. Kablooie was only sold regionally on Earth
时间是从2047年到2051年
from 2047 to 2051.
我们只需要把它与所有天启事件交叉对照
All we gotta do is cross-reference that with every apocalyptic event.
我分你一半
I’m gonna give you half.
我们来比比看 谁先找到
And let’s make it a competition, see who finds it, ok?
-好 -要赌点什么吗
– Sure. – You wanna bet something?
-好 -君子赌约
– Yeah. – Gentleman’s bet.
为骄傲而战吧 祝最厉害的人取胜 开始
Yeah, let’s play for pride. Okay. May the best man win. Go.
找到了吗
Anything?
不是2048年的气候灾害
It’s not the climate disaster of 2048.
也不是2051年的海啸
Or the tsunami of 2051.
快 快 快
Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on.
2050年
2050.
燕子灭绝 是这个吗
The extinction of the swallow… Is that a thing?
彻底毁掉了生态系统
Completely screwed up the ecosystem.
印尼的喀拉喀托火山也在2049年喷发了
Krakatoa erupted in 2049 as well.
没有爆♥炸♥蓝莓
No Kablooie.
天啊 坏事一件接着一件 是不是
God, it’s just one damn thing after another, isn’t it?
-风暴 饥荒 火山 洪水 -找到了
– Cyclone, famine, volcanoes, floods… – Got him.
-他就在这里 -阿♥拉♥巴马 2050年
– That’s where he is. – Alabama, 2050.
要是我不留神 你可能会抢了我的工作
You’re gonna take my job if I’m not careful.
你想让我批准
You want me to approve
派一支全副武装的特遣部队去…
deployment of a fully-armed task force to…
-对 -时间异体可能的藏匿处
– Yeah. – …the Variant’s potential hiding spot?
阿♥拉♥巴马圣所山
Haven Hills, Alabama,
曾是罗克斯卡特所有的企业镇
corporate town owned by Roxxcart
被一场飓风摧毁
until it’s wiped out by a hurricane.
食物供给那里全都有
All the food and supplies you need.
如果他喜欢的话
If he likes it,
他完全可以一次次地回去
there’s no reason he can’t keep going back
在那里扎营
and just camping out, over and over.
你的依据就是一个让你上次任务失败的
And this is all based on a theory from the Variant
-时间异体提出的理论 -对 他做得很好
– who just blew your previous mission? – Yeah, he’s doing great.
莫比乌斯 作为你的朋友
Mobius, as your friend,
我必须告诉你 相信这个人可不是明智之举
I have to tell you that trusting this man is not a good idea.
是啊 我知道 但也许他值得一试
No. I know. But maybe he’s worth the trouble.
他发现了我们安保的一个巨大漏洞
He just uncovered a huge hole in our security.
我就是担心这个
That’s what concerns me!
我能应付他 相信我
I can handle him. Trust me.
我们肯定能在这里抓住他
This is where we get our guy.
你 我信得过 但是他
You, I trust, but him.
听着 萝雯娜 我的直觉告诉我
Listen, Ravonna, every instinct is telling me
我们能在这里抓住时间异体
this is where we nail the Variant.
拜托 我这样激动可不多见 对不对
Come on. You don’t see me usually this worked up, right?
我很兴奋
I’m excited.
我已经迫不及待了
I’m chomping at the bit.
-好吧 -好
– Okay. – Yes. Okay.
-但是莫比乌斯 -怎么了
– But, Mobius? – Yeah?
如果不成功的话 我就帮不了你了
There’s not much I can do if it doesn’t work out.
时时刻刻
For all time.
永永远远
Always.

Okay.
我们可以行动了
We’re on.
我们今天要大干一场
We are doing some good work today.
我也这么想
I thought so too.
我跟你讲 你要是真帮我们抓到这个时间异体
I’m tellin’ you. You actually help us catch this Variant,
谁知道会怎样呢 朋友
and who knows, my friend.
足以见到时间守护者吗
What, good enough for a face-to-face with the Time-Keepers?
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that.
-一步一步来 -好 一步一步来
– One step at a time. – All right. One step at a time.
-以防万一 -嗯 这些真是…
– Just in case. – Yeah, don’t those feel…
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
集♥合♥汇报情况
Gather around for a briefing.
罗克斯卡特是一个该时代典型的超级商场
Roxxcart is a vast superstore common to the era.
其中包含很多拓展区域
It consists of a series of sprawling sections,
还有一个很大的仓库
including a large warehouse.
平民们将这个仓库
This warehouse is being used by

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!