我可以 比如说
I could, let’s say,
把绿巨人推下彩虹桥
push the Hulk off the Rainbow Bridge.
-他摔下去了 -盐是绿巨人吗
– There he goes. – The salt’s Hulk?
我还可以…
And I could also…
在王宫纵火
Set fire to the palace.
不 住手 别给王宫纵火
No, just stop. Don’t set fire to the palace.
我想做什么都行 那都不重要
I can do whatever I want to do, and it would never matter.
那不会有违钦定的时间线 因为
It wouldn’t go against the dictates of the timeline because…
-不好意思 -天啊
– Excuse me? – Oh, god!
-是你 -见到你很高兴
– You! – Nice to see you.
借我用用 谢谢
I just need this for a second. Thanks.
因为 天启要来了
Because the apocalypse is coming.
诸神黄昏 不管我做什么
Ragnarok, Surtur will destroy Asgard
苏尔特尔都会毁灭阿斯加德
no matter what I do.
不 别
No, don’t do…
-那是天启 -那是天启吗
– There’s the apocalypse. – That’s the apocalypse?
诸神黄昏毁灭了盐
Ragnarok obliterates the salt.
诸神黄昏
Ragnarok.
就是这样
There it is.
我在看什么
What am I lookin’ at?
好吧 这个比喻很笨拙 但你明白我的意思吧
Okay, it was a clumsy metaphor. But you see what I mean.
无所谓 可以是任何一个天启
It doesn’t matter. It could be any apocalypse.
可以是海啸 陨石
It could be a tidal wave. It could be a meteor.
火山爆发 超新星爆♥炸♥
It could be a volcano, a supernova.
如果你周边的一切
If everything and everyone around you
都注定马上要毁灭
is destined for imminent destruction,
那我说什么 做什么都无所谓了
then nothing that I say or do will matter,
因为时间线不会分支
because the timeline’s not gonna branch.
因为它会被毁灭
‘Cause it gets destroyed.
因此 时间异体可以藏在天启里
Hence, the Variant could be hiding in the apocalypse
随心所欲 我们也无从察觉
and do whatever he wants, and we wouldn’t know!
不赖
Not bad.
带我去一场真天启 比如诸神黄昏
Take me to a real apocalypse, to Ragnarok,
我能让你看到
I’ll show you.
好啊 那样你就能跑回家乡了吗 别想
Yeah. So you can run away back to your homeland? No.
不 我不回家 我们去哪都行
No, I’m not going home. We can go anywhere.
我都不会带你去散步
I’m not taking you for a stroll along the promenade,
别说去天启了
much less an apocalypse.
莫比乌斯 拜托
Oh, Mobius, come on!
能出什么岔子
What could possibly go wrong?
我们的理论已经过了检验
We gotta properly test this theory.
我说个有趣理论吧
Well, here’s a fun theory.
你把我引去出外勤 然后背后捅我刀子
You lure me out into the field, and stab me in the back.
这个理论我可不想测试
And that’s a theory I don’t wanna test.
我绝不会从背后捅任何人刀子
I’d never stab anyone in the back.
那样背叛太无聊了
That’s such a boring form of betrayal.
洛基 我研究过基本上你人生的每个时刻
Loki, I’ve studied almost every moment of your entire life.
你真的背后捅刀有50多次了
You’ve literally stabbed people in the back, like, 50 times.
那我再不会那么做了 都是窠臼了
Well, I’d never do it again, because it got old.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 你不信任我 你信任这个
Okay, look, you don’t trust me, you can trust one thing.
我喜欢说对
I love to be right.
-我们到了 -快开始了
– Here we go. – Shh, any minute now.
然后这座小镇就会被彻底毁灭
Until this entire town is wiped off the face of this planet.
想想看 那么多火山灰
Imagine. All that volcanic ash…
我知道 我们也别太乐呵了
I know. We don’t want to get too giddy.
拜托 这多酷
Oh, come on! It’s cool.
的确 但这样太不成体统
No, it is cool, but it’s just not in good taste because…
他们反正也要死了
They’re all gonna die anyway.
我知道 听好
I know. Now listen,
我会监视扫描器 看是否有异变能量
I’m gonna watch the TemPad for any variance energy.
-好 -我们得万分小心
– Okay. – Okay, because we gotta be careful.
如果你错了 你很可能是错的
If you’re wrong, and there’s a good chance you are,
那我们做的事 就可能引发严重分支
anything we do can create a huge branch.
莫比乌斯 你把世界末日都说得那么无聊
Oh, Mobius! You make even the end of the world sound boring.
听好了 我们本不该来的
Listen! Okay, we’re not meant to be here.
-好吗 -好
– Okay? – Okay.
我们做的任何事 都可能影响历史进程
Anything we do can impact the course of history.
-你明白吗 -嗯
– Do you get that? – Yes. Yes.
所以我们先来些很小的扰动
So we’re gonna start with very small disturbances.
-很小 -你会学鸟叫吗
– Very small. – Can you make bird noises?
鸟叫
Bird noises?
对 鸟叫 就那种啾啾声
Yeah. Bird noises. Like some, like, whooshing noises.
洛基 洛基
Loki! Loki!
走吧
Go!
自♥由♥了 我长角的朋友 你们自♥由♥了
Be free, my horned-friends, be free!
我们是从未来来吧
We are from the future, right?
时管局算什么 它来自未来吧
What is the TVA? I mean, it’s from the future.
听上去像 挺有未来感的
It sounds from the future. It’s pretty future-y.
时间正好
Right on cue!
趁还有机会 享受你们的最后一餐吧
Enjoy your last meal while you can!
什么都不重要
Nothing matters!
所有一切都不会有后果
Nothing has any consequence!
趁你还有机会跳舞吧
Dance while you still can!
怎么样
How’d we do?
难以置信 异变能量为零
I don’t believe it. Zero variance energy.
时间线并未分支
No branching in the timeline.
时管局绝不会知道我们来过
The TVA would never even know we were here.
如果是我 我就会藏在这样的地方
If it were me, this is where I would hide.
末日 时间异体一直在伏击我们的士兵后
Doomsdays. The Variant’s been ambushing our soldiers
躲进末日里掩藏行踪
and hiding out in doomsdays to cover his tracks.
-不客气哦 -嗯
– You’re welcome. – Yeah.
但这理论要想成立 这些灾难必须是
But in order for this theory to hold, the disasters have to be
自然的 突然的 毫无预警的 无人生还的
naturally-occurring, sudden, no warning, no survivors.
-能有多少这样的灾难 -我不知道
– How many of those disasters could there possibily be? – I don’t know.
我们查查看
We’re gonna find out.
来 我们走走
Come on, let’s take a walk.
对了 你桌上的那本杂♥志♥
By the way, at your desk, that magazine?
嗯 摩托艇的那个吗
Yeah. The one on jet skis?

Yes.
你为什么有那个
Why do you have that?
因为那个很棒
Because they’re awesome.
-大概是吧 -嗯
– I suppose they are. – Yeah.
有些东西…
You know, some things…
其实 历史上大部分东西都很蠢
Actually, most things in history are kinda dumb,
一切最终都会毁灭
and everything gets ruined eventually.
但1990年代初 在那么美好的一小段时光里
But in the early 1990s, for a brief, shining moment,
形态和功能完美的结合了
there was a beautiful union of form and function,
我们称之为摩托艇
which we call the jet ski,
任何讲理的人都不会有异议
and a reasonable man cannot differ.
你骑过吗
You ever been on one?
没有
No… No.
时管局特工在神圣时间线上骑摩托艇
I think a TVA agent showing up on a jet ski on the Sacred Timeline,
那肯定会制♥造♥分支
that would create a branch for sure.
但会很好玩的
It’d be fun, though.
是啊 会很好玩
Yeah, it’d be really fun.
那为什么要看呢
So, why read about them?
提醒我 我们在为何而战
Just helps remind me of what we’re fighting for.
你真♥相♥信这些东西 是吗
I mean, you really believe in all this stuff, don’t you?
我不去纠结”信不信”
I don’t get hung up on, “Believe, not believe.”
我就接受事实
I just accept what is.
-三只魔法蜥蜴 -是时间守护者
– Three magic lizards… – Time-Keepers.
-创造了时管局和它的所有员工 -对
– …created the TVA, and everyone in it… – Right.
-包括你 -包括我
– …including you? – Including me.
每次我开始钦佩你的聪明才智
You see, every time I start to admire your intelligence,
你就说这种话
you say something like that.
好吧 那是谁创造了你 洛基
Okay, who created you, Loki?
约顿海姆的一个冰巨人
A Frost Giant of Jotunheim.
谁养大了你
And who raised you?
阿斯加德的奥丁
Odin of Asgard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!