那时间守护者怎么样了
And how are the old Time-Keepers?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
我不知道 因为我没见过他们
I don’t know. ‘Cause I’ve never met ’em.
幸好 不过 我不该这么说
Thankfully. Although, I shouldn’t say that.
那个看上去…
That one looks…
时间守护者在密切关注此案的方方面面
The Time-Keepers are monitoring every aspect of this case.
我从未见过他们这么关切
I’ve never seen them so involved.
他们想要那个时间异体被抓住
They want that Variant caught.
我也是
So do I.
这是你跟这个洛基的最后机会了
And this is the last chance you’re gonna get with this Loki.
好啊 我就需要一个机会
Great, that’s all I need.
谢谢 萝·斯雷尔
Thank you, R Slayer.
#
I don’t remember this.
这是你的另一个分♥析♥师的吧
This must be from that analyst you keep on the side.
保持专注
Stay focused.
眼睛看路
Eyes on the road.
莫比乌斯
Mobius?
我差点出门了
I was almost gone.
你真♥相♥信这个时间异体吗
You really believe in this Variant?
幸好 他的自信够我们俩人用了
Luckily, he believes in himself enough for the both of us.
如果不行 我亲手删了他
And, hey, if it doesn’t work, I’ll delete him myself.
他可傲慢了
He’s really arrogant.
你可能在想 任务时发生了什么
You’re probably wondering what happened out on the mission.
那是你抓洛基的第一课
That was your first lesson in catching a Loki.
料到可以预料的
Expect the expected.
做恶作剧之神的一半乐趣
See, half the fun of being a trickster
就在于知道大家都知道你是恶作剧之神
is knowing everyone knows you’re a trickster, and then,
你的很多恶作剧就是利用了
many of your tricks can come from exploiting the fact
-你知道他们知道… -闭嘴吧
– that you know that they know… – Okay. Just shut up!
拜托了 我在电梯里认识的那家伙呢
Please. What happened to the guy I met on the elevator?
那个不喜欢说话的 记得他吗
Who didn’t like to talk. Remember him?
现在我不得不应付
Now I’m stuck with this guy
一个开口闭口都是洛基如何的话痨
who won’t stop yacking away about what makes a Loki tick!
什么 那不正是我的作用吗
What? Isn’t that precisely why I’m here?
不 我不在乎你是什么样的
No. I don’t care what makes you tick.
你要帮我抓住那个更厉害的你自己
You’re here to help me catch the superior version of yourself.
-仅此而已 -等等
– That’s it! – Hang on.
“更厉害”这个词不对吧
I’m not sure “superior” is actually quite the right word.
看 出现了 就这个
See? There it is. Right there.
我愚蠢地认为
I believed, stupidly,
渴求认可的不安感
that insecure need for validation
能激励你找到那个杀人犯
would motivate you to find the killer.
不是因为你在乎时管局的任务 或想当英雄
Not ’cause you care about the TVA mission or bein’ a hero,
而是因为你知道 这个时间异体
but because you know this Variant
比你厉害 而你受不了
is better than you and you can’t take it.
好啊
Very nice.
你真以为可以操纵我
I mean, it is adorable that you think
真是可爱
you could possibly manipulate me.
我先了你十步
I’m ten steps ahead of you.
我一直在玩我自己的游戏
I’ve been playing a game of my own all along.
什么 施展魅力 好得到时间守护者的接见
What, charm your way in front of the Time-Keepers,
欺骗他们 然后控制时管局吗
hustle them, and seize control of the TVA?
差不多是这样吗
Am I getting warm?
史上最可靠的撒谎精的背叛
A double cross by history’s most reliable liar.
好吧 那你为什么在里面替我做担♥保♥
Okay. Why are you in there sticking your neck out for me?
我给你两个选择
I’ll give you two options,
随你信哪个都行
and you can believe whichever one you want.
A 因为我看到了一个在寒风中瑟瑟发抖的
A, because I see a scared little boy,
被吓坏的小男孩
shivering in the cold.
你不禁可怜那小冰孩
And you kinda feel bad for that ice runt.
B 我就是想抓住他
Or B, I just wanna catch this guy,
你想听什么 我就说什么
and I’ll tell you whatever I need to tell you.
我不需要你的同情
I don’t need your sympathy.
很好 因为我剩的不多了
Good, ’cause I’m runnin’ out of it.
你想干什么 你接下来的操纵…
What’s this? Next step of your manipulation…
不 这是最后一步 你的最后机会
This is the final step. Your last chance.
那我孤注一掷的最后机会需要什么
Oh, and what does my desperate last chance require?
工作
Work.
工作
Work?
我需要你翻阅
I need you to go over each
时间异体的所有案卷
and every one of the Variant’s case files,
然后给出你的…怎么说呢
and then, give me your… How do I put it?
你独特的洛基见解
Your unique Loki perspective.
谁知道呢 或许我们遗漏了什么
And who knows? Maybe there’s something that we missed.
你们这么蠢 八成遗漏了很多
Well, you’re idiots. I suspect you probably missed a lot.
所以幸好我还有你 还有一阵
That’s why I’m lucky I got ya for a little bit longer.
你就坐在这张桌子上
Let me park ya at this desk.
别怕好好投入工作中
And don’t be afraid to really lean into this work.
教你个好办法
Here’s a good trick for you.
假装你的性命系于此
Pretend your life depends on it.
我去拿点零食
I’m gonna get a snack.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
别告诉我时间异体伏击
Don’t tell me the Variant ambushed
并杀害了又一支时间卫队
and killed another team of Minutemen.
还偷了他们的重置设备
And stole their reset charge as well.
你好
Hello?
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
是 我在为时管局办要事
Yes. I’m on some important TVA business.
跟进一次外勤行动 你了解的
Follow-up to a field mission. You know how it goes.
我们在靠近峰值时红线了
We red lined near the apex, and…
那可不是好事
Well, it’s never good.
我想调阅所有关于
Um, I’d like all files pertaining
时管局成立的档案 谢谢
to the creation of the TVA, please.
那是机密
Those are classified.
好吧 那我要所有
Okay. I’d like all files pertaining
关于时间初始的文件
to the beginning of time then.
-那是机密 -好 那时间终结呢
– Those are classified. – Okay, the end of time.
-那是机密 -好吧 我能调阅哪些文件
– Those are classified. – Okay, what files can I have?
阅读快乐
Happy reading.
我有发现
I found something.
不 我说了”档案没读完前 别来烦我”
No, I said, “Don’t bother me until you’ve read all the files.”
-我读完了 -所有吗
– I have. – Every file?
-是的 -跟时间异体有关的
– Yes. – Pertaining to the Variant?
答案不在档案里 在时间线上
The answer isn’t in the files, it’s on the timeline.
他躲在了天启里
He’s hiding in apocalypses.
哪个天启
Which apocalypse?
历史上的哪个时间点 有好多天启呢
Any time in history? There’s, like, a million of ’em.
诸神黄昏 你知道吗
Ragnarok. Are you familiar?
知道 阿斯加德和大部分臣民的毁灭
Yes. The destruction of Asgard and most of its people.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
是啊 很悲哀
Yes, very sad.
反正 我想到了件事
Anyway, it got me thinking…

Go ahead.
关联事件
Nexus events
就是有人做了
happen when someone does something
他们不该做的事 是吧
they’re not supposed to do, right?
要比那复杂些 但对
Well, it’s a little more complicated, but, yeah.
很好 然后他们不该做的那件事
Great. And then that thing they’re not supposed to do,
又连带出了各种其他
cascades into a whole range of other things
本不该发生的事
that aren’t supposed to happen.
如此种种 直到最终
And so on and so forth, until eventually,
分支出了新时间线 是吧
a new timeline branches. Yes?
预定结果的混乱变化
Chaotic alterations of a predetermined outcome.
-对啊 那么假设 -你干什么
– Exactly. So, let’s just say… – What are you doing?
-你的沙拉 是阿斯加德 -不
– …your salad is Asgard in this scenario. – No.
那不是阿斯加德 是我的午餐
It’s not Asgard, that’s my lunch.
就是个比喻 等等的
It’s a metaphor. Just hang in there.
-我还想吃沙拉呢 -我可以去阿斯加德
– I want that salad. – And I could go down to Asgard
赶在诸神黄昏导致它完全被摧毁之前
before Ragnarok causes its complete destruction
我可以随意做任何事
and I could do anything I wanted.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!