就是我
That’s me.
-我有武器吗 -没有
– Do I get a weapon? – Nah.
我能恢复魔法 就没人担心这个吗
Well, I’ll have my magic back. Is no one concerned about that?
-担心什么 -我背叛你
– Of what? – Me betraying you.
-不担心 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
你已经知道我们能抓住你
Because you already know that we can catch you.
背叛我们
And how’s betraying us
怎么可能让你更接近时间守护者
gonna get you any closer to the Time-Keepers?
我可以见到时间守护者吗
An audience with the Time-Keepers is on the table?
保持专注
Keep that focus.
关联信♥号♥♥峰值已定位 长官
Apex of nexus signature located, ma’am.
我问问你
Let me ask you this,
我们怎么不♥穿♥回袭击发生前
why don’t we just travel back to before the attack,
去时间异体刚到的时间
when the Variant first arrives?
关联事件会降低时间流稳定性
Nexus events destabilize the time flow.
这支时间分支仍在改变 发展
This branch is still changing and growing,
所以你得按实际时间到场
so you gotta show up in real time.
你到底看没看让你看的那些训练视频
Did you watch any of the training videos you were supposed to?
我已经尽量忍♥着看了
Well, as many as I could stand.
你们时管局的宣传片真让人厌倦
Your TVA propaganda is exhausting.
这个是干什么的
And what do these do?
重置设备 可删除一条分支时间线受影响的范围
Reset charges prune the affected radius of a branched timeline,
让时间治愈其伤口
allowing time to heal all its wounds.
对了 这听上去就像是用冠冕堂皇地方式
Which, by the way, sounds like a nice way
说销毁周围的一切
of saying disintegrate everything in its vicinity.
他掌握了
He’s on it.
我看视频了
I watched the videos.
看了一些吧
I mean, some of them.
他还劫持人♥质♥了吗
So he’s taking hostages now?
时间异体以前从未劫持过人♥质♥
The Variant’s never taken a hostage before.
或许他行动升级了
Maybe he’s upping his game.
或是他删了她
Or he pruned her.
一个洛基不可能偷袭C20
A Loki couldn’t have gotten the jump on C-20.
我觉得你是低估了…
I think you underestimate, actually…
散开 找她
Fan out and search for her.
快点
And hurry up,
我们离红线只有三个单位了
because we’re at three units until red line.
-走吧 她说得对 -走
– Let’s go. She’s right. – Come on.
等等
Wait…
如果你们出帐篷 会落得像他们一样
If you leave this tent, you’ll end up like them.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
计谋
I see a scheme,
我在这计谋里看到了自己
and in that scheme, I see myself.
我们阿斯加德有句俗语
We have a saying in Asgard,
“见到狼的耳朵 狼的牙也不远了”
“Where there are wolf’s ears, wolf’s teeth are near.”
就是说 要注意周边情况
It means to be aware of your surroundings.
这很荒唐 因为我的族人
Which is absurd, because my people are,
天性就是好骗的傻瓜
by nature, gullible fools.
而我 恶作剧之神
A trait that I, the God of Mischief,
光凭注意听 就能反复利用这个特征
exploited time and time again simply by listening.
我的牙很尖 但我的耳朵更尖
My teeth were sharp, but my ears even sharper.
我们要没时间了 莫比乌斯
We’re running out of time, Mobius.
等一下 给他个机会
Hold it. Just give him a chance.
你让我想到了他们
You remind me of them.
时间变异管理局
The Time Variance Authority
和阿斯加德的神们都一样
and the gods of Asgard, one and the same.
因权力而迷醉 对真♥相♥视而不见
Drunk with power, blinded to the truth.
你们低估的人会吞噬你们
Those you underestimate will devour you.
你们低估我
You underestimate me,
你们也低估了这个不怎么样的洛基
just as you underestimate this lesser Loki.
所以 你们才一次次地步入狼口
Which is why, you walk into one wolf’s mouth after another.
两个单位了 他在浪费我们的时间
Two units. He is wasting our time.
好了 洛基 长话短说
Okay. Come on, Loki, make a long story short.
我们得去找C20
We need to look for C-20.
那正是时间异体希望你们做的事
That’s exactly what the Variant wants you to do.
这是陷阱 他在帐篷外等你们呢
It’s a trap. He’s waiting for you outside this tent.
要我去安装重置设备吗
Should I secure the reset charges?
不 他要的是我 我是他计划的关键
No. He wants me. I’m the key to his plan.
-他知道我比他强 -一个单位多了
– He knows that I’m stronger. – Almost one unit.
而且他认为我们联手
And he rightly believes that together
就能推♥翻♥时管局 这是对的
we can overthrow and rule the TVA.
但那不是我想要的 我有了新的目标
But that’s not what I want. I have a new purpose.
我是神圣时间线的仆人
I’m a servant of the Sacred Timeline.
现在我了解了他的策略
And knowing what I now know about his tactics,
我可以把时间异体交给你们
I can deliver you the Variant,
但我需要保证
but I need assurances.
什么保证
Yeah?
保证我完成工作后
Assurances that I won’t be completely disintegrated
不会马上被消灭
the moment the job has been done.
好吧
Right…
而且我们得马上去找时间守护者
And we’ll need to speak to the Time-Keepers at once.
他们的危险比我们想的要大
They’re in graver danger than we realized.
他在撒谎 在耍诡计
He’s lying. Just playing games.
这里没人
There’s no one out there.
重置时间线
Reset the timeline.
你刚刚真差点骗过了我
You had me for a second.
我的耳朵也很尖
My ears are sharp too.
只有我觉得这间办公室
Is it just me, or does this office
越来越堂皇了吗
keep getting better and better?
那个雪球你哪弄来的
Where’d you get that one, the snow globe?
我好喜欢
I love those.
我不记得拿过那个箱子回来
I don’t remember bringing back that case.
你不是唯一为我工作的分♥析♥师
You’re not the only analyst working for me.
但你觉得我是你最喜欢的那个吗
But, would you say, maybe, I’m your favorite one?
而且凭什么你可以留着所有
And why do you get to keep all the trophies
我办案的战利品
from my cases in here?
你就不觉得我会希望那双旱冰鞋
You don’t think I’d love having that roller skate there
装点我的隔间吗
sprucing up my cubicle?
因为是我审批任务
Because I approve the missions.
有道理
Good point.
说起来 我们谈谈你刚搞砸的那个吧
Speaking of which, let’s talk about the one you just botched.
我们谈话时 你可能需要这个
You might need this for our discussion.
希望是双份的
I hope it’s a double.
这个时间异体
This Variant is…
“抗命 顽固 难以预料”
“Insubordinate, stubborn, unpredictable.”
听上去像我认识的另一个人呢
Sounds like someone else I know.
我还在想 这听上去像我认识的一个人
I was just thinking it sounds like someone I know.
-莫比乌斯 -怎么了
– Mobius? – What?
本来就有杯痕了
Those rings were already there.
都是你留下的
And they’re all from you.
或许是你另一个最喜欢的分♥析♥师留下的呢
Maybe it’s from your other favorite analyst.
听着 萝雯娜 很抱歉
Listen, Ravonna, I’m sorry.
我知道
I realize that my, you know,
我对待这个洛基的方式很受争议 但是
methods with this Loki are controversial, but…
把一个危险时间异体带去出勤是有争议
Towing a dangerous Variant into the field is controversial.
对 今天的进展并没如我预料的那般好
Yeah, it didn’t go exactly the way I wanted it to today,
但我们知道了一件事
but here’s what we did find out.
那个时间异体喜欢拖时间
The Variant likes to stall for time,
最终 我们会发现另一个做同样的事
and, eventually, we’ll catch the other one doing the same thing.
因为了解这个洛基 能帮我接近
Because understanding this Loki helps me get closer
我们在追的那个 是吧
to the one we’re chasing. Right?
听着 我知道你喜欢坏掉的东西
Look, I know you have a soft spot for broken things.
-我才不呢 -你就是
– I don’t think so. – Yes, you do.
但洛基是个邪恶 爱撒谎的祸害
But Loki is an evil, lying scourge.
他在神圣时间线上就是这样的角色
That is the part he plays on the Sacred Timeline.
或许他想变变呢
Maybe he wants to mix it up.
有时一直扮演一个角色令人厌烦
Sometimes you get tired of playing the same part.
有没有这个可能 他能改变
Is that possible? He can change?
除非时间守护者下令
Not unless the Time-Keepers decree it.
那便可能
And then, it shall be so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!