洛基
第一季 第二集
前情提要
威斯康辛州 奥什科什
意大利 庞贝
公元79年
我叫洛基
我们是时间变异管理局的特工
我为大家带来了坏消息
你们所有人
你们都要死了
火山就要喷发了
我很清楚 因为我来自未来
位置 威斯康辛州 奥什科什
行动清单 选择程序
行动清单 时间门 选择 运行程序 清除缓存
时间门
动力 性能 质量
时间异体
洛基
洛基
时间线已重置
追踪者C20 失踪
时管局时间异体档案 洛基·劳菲森
阿斯加德的毁灭
七级天启事件 星球彻底毁灭
零异变能量
星球彻底毁灭
整个文明被毁灭
伤亡人数
零异变能量
爆♥炸♥蓝莓口香糖
天启事件报告 阿♥拉♥巴马圣所山 2050年
阿♥拉♥巴马圣所山
罗克斯卡特
启动
正在初始化
代表时间变异管理局
On behalf of the Time Variance Authority,
我以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你
I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline.
很久以前 全知的时间守护者出现了
Long ago, the all-knowing Time-Keepers emerged,
创造并梳理了神圣时间线
creating and organizing the Sacred Timeline.
有时 像你这样的人会偏离道路
Sometimes, people like you veer off the path.
我们称这种人为时间异体
We call those Variants.
劳菲森 你是否认罪
Laufeyson, how do you plead?
对了 我是莫比乌斯特工
I’m Agent Mobius, by the way.
你在这里干多久了
How long have you been here?
我不知道 不好说
I don’t know. It’s hard to say,
时管局的时间流逝不一样
time passes differently here in the TVA.
你招摇卖♥♥弄
Now, you parade about
仿佛你们是宇宙力量的神圣仲裁者
as if you’re the divine arbiters of power in the universe.
无限宝石
Infinity Stones?
有人用这些石头当镇纸
Some of the guys use ’em as paperweights.
这是宇宙里最强大的力量吗
Is this the greatest power in the universe?
我不能回去 对吧
I can’t go back, can I?
我给不了你救赎
I can’t offer you salvation,
但我也许可以给你更好的
but maybe I can offer you something better.
一名在逃时间异体一直在杀害我们的时间卫队
A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen.
你们需要恶作剧之神协助你们阻止他
And you need the God of Mischief to help you stop him?
那为什么选我
Why me?
我们要抓捕的时间异体是
The Variant we’re hunting is…
你
You.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
你们的衣着不对
You guys aren’t dressed right.
我…那个…
I… So…
已找到时间异体 指挥官
Variant detected, Commander.
行动
Let’s move.
我们有些人很当真的
Some of us need this, you know.
尚未发现关联能量 长官
No nexus energy yet, ma’am.
是陷阱 自己小心
It’s a trap. Watch your backs!
各位老爷 女士 欢迎
My lords, my ladies, welcome
谢谢大家加入我们 来到城♥堡♥
and thank you for joining us, here at the castle.
请在座位上坐好
Please, settle into your seats
一场大战即将开始
for a great battle is about to commence.
奖品 是我们的公主
The prize? Our princess.
邪恶会胜利吗 还是我们会等来英雄
Will evil prevail, or are we holding out for a hero?
指挥官
Commander?
Where have all the good men gone And where are all the Gods?
Where’s the streetwise Hercules to fight…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
玩玩
Having some fun.
Isn’t there a white knight Upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, I toss and I turn And I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero Till the end of the night
He’s gotta be strong And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero ‘Till the morning light
He’s gotta be sure and it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
I need a hero!
好了 各位 我们来复习一下都学了什么
Okay, y’all, let’s review what we’ve learned.
关联事件分支突破红线会发生什么
What happens when a nexus event branches past red line?
很糟的事
Very bad things.
得了 洛基 究竟是什么
Come on, Loki. What is it?
那时 时管局变不能重置该关联事件
It’s when the TVA can no longer reset a nexus event.
好吗 无聊
Okay? Boring.
对了 那就会导致时间线毁灭
Right. And that would lead to the destruction of the timeline
以及我们所知的现实的崩坏
and the collapse of reality as we know it.
你听到了吗
Can you hear me?
你是录音 还是活物
Are you a recording? Or are you alive?
算是都是吧
Uh, sorta both.
小心点 怎么这么没礼貌
Watch it! Where’s your manners?
别闹了
Quit it!
那可不好 混♥蛋♥
That is not nice. Jerk.
-你不能躲… -训练得还顺利吗
– You can’t hide… – Training goin’ well?
-嗯 -那是我的摩托艇杂♥志♥吗
– Yeah. – Is that my jet ski magazine?
放下吧 做好准备
Put it down. Gear up.
发生了袭击 我们走
There’s been an attack. Let’s go.
穿上
Put it on.
很好 嗯 很帅
Good. Yeah. Smart.
C20和她的团队在跳入
C-20 and her team went dark
1985年分支后不就便失联
shortly after they jumped into the 1985 branch.
所有迹象均表明再次发生了伏击
All signs point to another ambush.
我们已获取了足够多的即刻气场
We’ve grabbed enough temporal aura
可以知道那是我们找的洛基时间异体
to know it’s our Loki Variant.
但是哪种洛基 仍不清楚
But which kind of Loki, remains unknown.
肯定是不怎么样的那种 我们说清楚
They’re the lesser kind, to be clear.
给我看看你外套后面
Let me see the back of that jacket.
真含蓄 好啊
Very subtle. Well done.
我不希望有人忘记你的身份
I don’t want anybody out there to forget what you are.
你逮住一个杀人犯的唯一希望吗
Your only hope of capturing a murderer?
不 是一个宇宙错误
No. A cosmic mistake.
-够了 -真会说
– That’s enough. – Lovely.
是这样的
Here’s the deal.
我们进入时间分支后
When we get out on the branch,
可不单单是要找一个时间罪犯
we’re not just looking for a Time Criminal.
而是要找一个洛基
We’re looking for a Loki.
这家伙的一个异体
A variation of this guy.
这种人我们应该都很熟悉了
A type we should all be very familiar with,
因为时管局删除过很多这种人
because the TVA has pruned a lotta these guys,
几乎超过其他所有时间异体
almost more than any other Variant.
没有任何两个是一样的
And no two are alike.
虽然外表稍有变化 也有的变化很大
Slight differences in appearances, or not so slight.
能力也不一样 但其能力一般包括
Different powers, although, powers, generally include
变形 幻觉投射 还有我最喜欢的
shape-shifting, illusion-projection, and my favorite…
分身
Duplication-casting.
幻觉投射
Illusion-projection.
不 这两种能力其实完全不同
No, they’re two completely different powers, actually.
怎么说
How?
幻觉投射需要
Illusion-projection involves
细致地描绘一个非己的幻象
depicting a detailed image from outside oneself,
在外部世界里可以观察到
which is perceptible in the external world,
而分身则要一丝不差地
whereas duplication-casting entails recreating
重现目前状况下的自己的身体
an exact facsimile of one’s own body in its present circumstance,
相当于其分子结构的真实的全息镜像
which acts as a true holographic mirror of its molecular structure.
但你们已经知道了
But you already knew that.
好 别激动 我们知道了
Okay, take a breath. Noted.
我们分为两队
We’re gonna break into two teams,
包括我和洛基教授
including myself and Professor Loki.
为什么
Why?
因为不管这个时间异体是谁
Because whoever this Variant is,
我们一直没能找到他
we haven’t been able to find him.
所以我们叫上一位专家吧
So let’s bring in an expert.