你们在这里走来走去
Now, you all parade about
仿佛自己是宇宙中至高无上的仲裁
as if you’re the divine arbiters of power in the universe.
– 我们就是 -你们不是
We are. – You’re not.
我的选择是我自己的
My choices are my own.
你的选择就是你的 没问题 咱们继续吧
Your choice is your own. Good, let’s go with that.
我觉得这个你看了肯定兴奋
I think this one’s gonna fire you up.
自♥由♥的诱惑剥夺了你们人生中的快乐
The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy
你们疯狂地追求权势
in a mad scramble for power…
没错
Precisely.
– 我…
– I was…
我差一点就得到了我本该得到的一切
I am on the verge of acquiring everything I am owed,
我能得到是因为我的所作所为
and when I do, it’ll be because I did it.
而不是因为它本该如此
Not because it was supposed to happen.
也不是因为你或时间变异管理局
Or because you or the Time Variance Authority,
或者什么你们自称的玩意的允许
or whatever it is you call yourselves, allowed me to.
说实话 你挺可悲的
Honestly, you’re pathetic.
你是个无关紧要的存在
You’re an irrelevance.
多余的存在
A detour.
我前进路上的脚注
A footnote to my ascent.
你说完了吗?
You finished?
你得开始认真对待这一切
You’re gonna start taking things seriously.
如果你没有拿起宇宙魔方
If you hadn’t picked up the Tesseract,
你就会被关押在阿斯加德的牢房♥里
you would have been taken to a cell on Asgard.
洛基
Loki.
你好 母亲
Hello, Mother.
你为我感到骄傲吗?
Have I made you proud?
不要把事情变得更糟
Please don’t make this worse.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是胡扯 这是骗局 这从来没发生过
This is nonsense, more tricks. This never even happened.
对于你没发生过
Not to you.
还没有发生
Not yet.
时间变异管理局知道的不仅是你的过去
Look, the TVA doesn’t just know your whole past,
我们知道你的一生会注定发生什么
we know your whole life, how it’s all meant to be.
你可以当作是一种安慰
Think of it as comforting.
这太荒谬了
This is absurd.
我也不是你的母亲吗?
And am I not your mother?
你不是
You’re not.
你好像已经把所有人都看透了 除了你自己以外
Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself.
然后黑暗精灵袭击了宫殿 你以为你把他们引到了索尔那边
And then the Dark Elves attack the palace, and you think you send them to Thor.
我觉得你应该走左侧的楼梯
You might wanna take the stairs to the left.
– 但其实 你把他们引去了…
– But instead, you send them…
我不会告诉你
I’ll never tell.
你们把她带到哪去了?她在哪?
Where do you have her? Where is she?
你把他们直接引去了她那里
You lead them right to her.
我不相信你 你在说谎 这不是真的
I don’t believe you. You’re lying. It’s not true.
这是真的
It is true.
这是时间正确的流动
That’s the proper flow of time,
它会一次又一次地发生 因为本该如此
and it happens again and again and again because it’s supposed to,
因为必须如此
because it has to.
– 时间变异管理局确保这一点 -她在哪?
The TVA makes sure of it. – Where is she?
现在你为什么不告诉我 你喜欢伤害人吗?
Now why don’t you tell me, do you enjoy hurting people?
– 我不相信你 -你喜欢杀戮吗?
I don’t believe you. – Do you enjoy killing?
– 我要杀了你 -就像你对你母亲一样?
I’ll kill you. – Like you did your mother?
抱歉 时间逆转器只倒转了你 没倒转椅子
Sorry, the Time Twister just loops you, not the furniture.
你并非生而为王 洛基
You weren’t born to be king, Loki.
你的出生造成了痛苦 折磨和死亡
You were born to cause pain and suffering and death.
现在如此 过去如此 未来亦如此
That’s how it is, that’s how it was, that’s how it will be.
这样其他人才能成就最辉煌的自我
All so that others can achieve their best versions of themselves.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
来吧
Come on.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这是我的工作 你的工作就是打断别人吗?
My job. Is it yours to interrupt?
出状况了
We have a situation.
总是会出状况
There’s always a situation.
哪也别去
Don’t go anywhere.
一切渐入佳境 我正在兴头上
It was just getting good. Spirited.
– 和那个时间犯交谈是个错误 -那是你的立场
Talking to that Variant is a mistake. – That’s your position.
他应该被重置
He should be reset!
你觉得每个人都应该被重置 我大有收获
You think everyone should be reset. I’m getting good stuff!
我们又失去了一支小队
We lost another unit.
– 好吧 洛基 我觉得咱们明天结束以后再…
– Okay, Loki, I think we can finish up tomorrow and just pick it…
诡计多端的骗子
Mischievous scamp.
真希望我会对此感到意外
Wish I could say I was surprised.
– 真希望你没有打断我们 -我?这是我的错?
Yeah, I wish you hadn’t interrupted us. – Me? It’s my fault?
他不可能跑太远
Look, he can’t have gotten very far.
分头行动 发现他后立刻裁减
Split up. Prune on sight.
不 不要裁减 不要重置 他能帮助我们
No, no pruning, no resetting. He can still help us!
你好
Hey.
你好 我认识你
Hey. I know you.
你是那个带着蓝盒子的罪犯
You’re that criminal with the blue box.
你叫什么名字
Ow. – What’s your name?
凯西
Casey.
给我宇宙魔方 否则我就像 刴鱼一样把你开肠破肚 凯西
Give me the Tesseract, or I’ll gut you like a fish, Casey.
鱼是什么?
What’s a fish?
鱼是什么?
What’s a fish?
你怎么连鱼是什么都不知道?
How do you not know what a fish is?
我这一辈子都在办公桌后面
I’ve lived my entire life behind a desk.
这有什么意义?
Well, what difference does it make?
在我顺从之前 我想确切地知道威胁是什么
I wanna know exactly what I’m being threatened with before I comply.
死亡 凯西 暴♥力♥的痛苦的死亡
Death, Casey. Violent, painful death.
好吧 好吧 我听你的
Okay, okay. I comply, I comply.
我听你的 天啊
I comply. Jeez!
是这个吗?
This it?
什么?
What?
无限原石?
Infinity Stones?
– 怎么会…
– How…
你们怎么会有这些?
How do you have these?
实际上我们有许多
Oh, We actually get a lot of those.
有些人拿来做镇纸
Yeah. Some of the guys use them as paperweights.
有些人吧
Some of ’em.
这里是全宇宙最强大的力量吗?
Is this the greatest power in the universe?
你差点打到我
Oh, you almost hit me!
太过分了
That’s so messed up.
分头行动 搜索下层大厅
Split up. Check the lower concourse.
我不会原谅你的
I do not forgive you.
我爱你们 我的孩子们
I love you, my sons.
记住这个地方
Remember this place.
家园
Home.
洛基 你对我很重要
Loki, I thought the world of you.
我觉得咱们俩能永远并肩作战
I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever.
我忽然觉得你并没那么坏 弟弟
Maybe you’re not so bad after all, brother.
那可没准
Maybe not.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是在我身边 我真想拥抱你
If you were here, I might even give you a hug.
我在这儿
I’m here.
不死的?
Undying?
你还真是大言不惭呢
You should choose your words more carefully.
你…
You…
永远不会成为…
will never be…
真正的神
a god.
档案结束
什么这么好笑
What’s so funny?
光荣的使命
Glorious purpose.
住…
Stop…
手
It.
住手
Stop it!
住手
St… Stop it…
住手
It… Stop it…
– 住…住…手…
– Stop… I… St… Sto… St…
这家伙一直说要把我变成鱼
And this guy kept saying he was gonna turn me into a fish,
不管那是什么