你的眼神能杀人
If looks could kill.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
咱们先来一点小小的合作
Well, let’s start with a little cooperation.
我可不擅长
Not my forte.
真的吗?
Really?
即便是在你一边示好 一边准备背叛的时候?
Even when you’re wooing someone powerful you intend to betray?
来吧
Come on.
你对我一无所知
You don’t know anything about me.
也许我愿意学呢
Maybe I’d like to learn.
我的专长是追踪那些 危险的时间犯
I specialize in the pursuit of dangerous Variants.
比如我自己?
Like myself?
不 是特别危险的时间犯
No, particularly dangerous Variants.
你就是只小猫咪
You’re just a little pussycat.
我有些问题要问你
I got a set of questions for you.
如果你能诚实回答
You answer them honestly,
也许我可以给你想要的东西
and then maybe I can give you something you want.
你想从这里出去 是不是?
You wanna get out of here, right?
没错 那我们开始吧
Yeah, so we’ll start there.
你要是能回去 你要去干什么?
Should you return, what are you gonna do?
– 完成我已经开始的事情 -那是什么?
Finish what I started. – Which is?
确立我的王位
Claim my throne.
你想成为国王?
You wanna be king?
我不是想成为国王 我生而为王
I don’t want to be, I was born to be.
我知道 但是具体是什么国王呢?
I know, but king of what exactly?
你不会明白的
You wouldn’t understand.
说来听听
Try me.
米德加德
Midgard.
也就是地球
AKA Earth.
好吧 现在你是米德加德的国王了 然后呢?
All right. Now you’re the king of Midgard, then what?
幸福地生活下去了?
Happily ever after?
然后是阿斯加德 以及全部九界
Asgard, the Nine Realms.
– 全宇宙? -全宇宙?
Space? – Space?
宇宙那么大 那可是不小的成就啊
Space is big. That’d be a nice feather in your cap.
洛基 宇宙之王
“Loki, the King of Space.”
你嘲讽我一个试试
Mock me if you dare.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
其实我可是个粉丝
Honestly, I’m actually a fan. Yeah.
我不明白 为什么一个人 有这么大能力 却只想统治
And I guess I’m wondering why does someone with so much range just wanna rule?
我会让他们更加轻松
I would’ve made it easy for them.
人们喜欢轻松
People like easy.
史上第一个也是最大的谎言
The first and most oppressive lie ever uttered
就是自♥由♥的意志
was the song of freedom.
这是从何说起?
How’s that one go?
对于几乎所有的生命而言
For nearly every living thing,
选择滋生的就是羞耻 不确定性和悔恨
choice breeds shame and uncertainty and regret.
每条道路都凶险无比
There’s a fork in every road,
人们总是选择错误的道路
yet the wrong path always taken.
说得好
Good. Yeah.
你说 几乎所有的生命
You said “nearly every living thing,”
也就是说 你不在其中
so I’m guessing you don’t fall into that category?
时间守护者建造了一个大马戏团
The Time-Keepers have built quite the circus,
你们这些小丑 在完美地诠释着自己的角色
and I see the clowns are playing their parts to perfection.
你这个满嘴隐喻的家伙 我挺喜欢的
Big metaphor guy. I love it.
听上去很聪明的样子
Makes you sound super smart.
我就是聪明
I am smart.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么?
What is this?
你生命中的重要时刻样本 我给你看看
A sampling of your greatest hits, if I may.
如果还可以的话
If it’s all the same to you…
我想喝那杯酒
I’ll have that drink now.
不用了
No.
我记得 我就在那 还有其它的吗?
And I remember. I was there. Anything else?
很有趣 你这个天生统治的人 居然经常一败涂地
It’s funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do lose a lot.
都快成你命中注定的了
You might even say it’s in your nature.
你要知道 上一个和我这么说话的人 最后没什么好下场
You know, things didn’t turn out so well for the last person who said that to me.
没错 菲尔·寇森
Oh, yeah, Phil Coulson.

No!
复仇者联盟不是一起打败了你 为他复仇了吗?
Didn’t the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you?
对于一个死人而言小小的慰藉罢了
Little solace to a dead man.
你喜欢伤害别人吗?
Do you enjoy hurting people?
让他们觉得自己渺小
Making them feel small?
让他们心存恐惧
Making them feel afraid?
– 你的把戏吓不到我 -让他们感觉微不足道
Your games don’t frighten me. – Making them feel little?
我知道我是谁
I know what I am.
– 一个凶手? -一个解放者
A murderer? – A liberator.
解放的是眼球吧
Of eyeballs, maybe.
看看那个笑容 你真是乐在其中
Look at that smile. You are enjoying that.
你喜欢伤害他们吗?
Did you enjoy hurting them?
我没必要跟你玩下去 我是神
I don’t have to play this game. I’m a god.
什么神来着?诡计是吗?
Of what, again? Mischief, right?
我没看出这里有什么诡计
Yeah. I don’t see anything very mischievous about this.
你确实看不出来
No, I don’t suppose you do.
咱们来聊聊你的逃跑吧
Let’s talk about your escapes.
你真的很擅长做些可怕的事 然后自己脱身
You’re really good at doing awful things, and then just getting away.
那又怎么样?我可是诡计多端的骗子
What can I say? I’m a mischievous scamp.
这是我最喜欢的片段之一
This is one of my favorites.
这里是驾驶舱 我是机长威廉·A·斯科特
From the flight deck, Captain William A. Scott,
西北东方航♥空♥305号♥班机 飞往西雅图
Northwest Orient Airlines 305, on schedule to land in Seattle.
– 今天的飞行时间大约是…
– Flight time today, approximately…
波本威士忌配苏打水?
Bourbon and soda?
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题 还有什么需要我做的吗 先生?
Absolutely. Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?
我想咱们都知道 是不是?
I suppose we’ll find out, won’t we?
– 小姐 -怎么 库珀先生?
Uh, Miss? – Yes, Mr. Cooper?
你最好看看那张纸条
You might want to take a look at that note.
我带了炸♥弹♥
I have a bomb.
– 我看不出来这有什么关系…
– I fail to see how this has any relevance or bearing on…
不 这是最精彩的部分
No. This is the good part.
改天再见
See you again someday.
哥哥 海姆达尔 你们等着
Brother, Heimdall, you better be ready.
我不敢相信你居然是D·B·库珀 真的吗
I can’t believe you were D.B. Cooper. Come on!
我那时还年轻 而且和索尔打输了赌
I was young, and I lost a bet to Thor.
我在胡搞这些的时候 时间管理局在哪里?
Where was the TVA when I was meddling with these affairs of men?
我们就在那里 在神圣时间线上
We were right there with you, just surfing that Sacred Timeline.
所以时间守护者允许那些事发生是吗?
So that had the Time-Keepers’ seal of approval, did it?
我觉得和允许不允许没什么关系
Well, I wouldn’t think of it in terms of approval and disapproval.
– 那是一种…
– That’s sort of a…
咱们还是回来继续聊逃跑吧 还有些心理问题
Let’s get back to escapes… …and a little psychobabble.
你觉得自己在逃避些什么?
What is it that you think that you’re really running from?
够了
Enough.
回来坐好
Back in your cage.
看 我也不是吃素的
See, I can play the heavy keys, too.
我只是要站起来发表一个观点
I was just standing up to make a point.
对不起 你继续
I’m sorry, go ahead.
现在没意义了
It won’t be as meaningful now.
好吧 那就继续坐着
Okay, well, stay seated.
我想干什么就干什么
I’ll do what I want to do!
当然
Sure.
你到底想要什么?
What exactly is it that you want?
我想让你诚实面对为什么要做那些事
I want you to be honest about why you do what you do.
骗子
Liar.
我很认真的
I’m serious.
我想深入挖掘恐怖的诡计之神 内心的真实想法
All I seek is a deeper understanding of the fearsome God of Mischief.
– 是什么在驱使着洛基?
– What makes Loki tick?
– 我知道这是什么地方了 -什么地方?
I know what this place is. – What is it?
都是幻像
It’s an illusion.
这是一个残酷而又精心设计的骗局 由弱者操纵的制♥造♥恐惧的工具
It’s a cruel, elaborate trick conjured by the weak to inspire fear.
是为了掌控他人的一场疯狂试验
A desperate attempt at control.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!