-你没事吧 头儿 -滚开
– You okay, boss? – Fuck off.

Go!
你练过吧
You’ve had training.
一点点
Some.
先别叫醒她
Hey, don’t wake her yet.
让她再睡一个小时吧
Let her sleep another hour.
知道吗 罗根
You know, Logan…
这真是我很久以来
This was, without a doubt…
睡得最安稳的一夜了
The most perfect night I’ve had in a very long time.
可我不配
But I don’t deserve it.
对吗
Do I?
我做了一些事
I did something.
一些难以启齿的事
Something unspeakable.
韦斯特切斯特发生的事我全想起来了
I’ve remembered what happened in Westchester.
这不是我第一次伤人了吧
This is not the first time I’ve hurt people.
直到今天我才知道
Until today, I didn’t know.
你也不愿告诉我
You wouldn’t tell me.
我们就这么一直逃避事实
So we just kept on running away from it.
我终于明白你的良苦用心了
I think I finally understand you.
罗根
Logan…
他可真厉害
He’s fantastic.
你们说过只要那女孩的
You said you only needed the girl!
我说了我被迫带来了新武器
I told you I was forced to bring a new tool to bear.
你朋友本来有机会的
Your friends had every chance.
你也是
And so did you.
内特
Nate?
放下她
Put her down.
亲爱的
Honey.
待在下面 威尔
Stay down there, Will!
住手
Stop!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn!
查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯
Charles!
按紧了
Hold this.
刚刚那不是我 那不是我
It wasn’t me. It wasn’t me.
他来了
Here he comes.
我可以去接他
I could pick him up,
半路上碰头
meet him halfway.
不 不 让他们过来
No, no, no. Let them come to us.
我们在X-23上陷入了僵局
We struggled with the X-23s.
我们本以为都是孩子的话
We assumed, because they were children…
就更能打造出冷血杀手
we could raise them without a conscience.
但暴怒是无法后天培养的
But you can’t nurture rage.
你必须从零开始
You must simply design it…
一点点设计
from scratch.
那他妈又是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
威尔·蒙森
Will Munson!
撑住 查尔斯
Just hold on, Charles.
蒙森 妈的 快滚出来
Munson, god damn it, come out here!
蒙森
Munson!
赶紧滚出来
Come out here now!
滚出来 蒙森
Come out here now, munson.
就是那个混♥蛋♥
There’s that asshole.
混♥蛋♥ 你好啊
Hello, asshole.
听着 刚刚的事我可以既往不咎
Listen, I’m willing to let bygones be bygones.
我不知道蒙森给了你多少钱
I don’t know what munson’s paying you…
但坎伍德起薪就能给你五千
But Canewood can start you out at five g.
而且是周薪
A week, that is.
别再过来了 老兄
You best stay where you are, pal.
这里我说了算
I’m the law out here.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这他妈
What in high…
什么鬼 我♥操♥
What? Oh, shit!
开枪
Shoot him!
我们得出手干预
We need to intervene.
可他只听你的话 博士
Well, he only listens to you, doctor.
24!
回来
Get back here!
住手 别打了
Stop! Stop now!
按紧了 快按紧
Hold this down, right now, tight!
-我们的船 -什么
– Our boat. – What?
逐日号♥
The sunseeker.

No.
过来
Come!
24!
过来帮我一下
Need some help out here!
看来得我们出马了
I guess we’re gonna have to take care of this now.
-皮尔斯 -给我
– Pierce! – Give me that.
你♥他♥妈♥给我过来
Get your Lily-faced ass out here!
听我说
Listen to me!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干什么
What the fuck do you think you’re doing?
好了 我们得绕过那辆卡车
All right, we gotta go around that truck
从侧翼包围
and flank them farmers.
一切听我指挥
Follow my lead.
能带的弹♥药♥都带上 还有这些弹夹
Bring extra ammo, take these clips.
过来
Come!
快点
Now!
带上她
Pick her up.
小心亮光
Beware the light.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么东西
What the hell are you?
坐好
Sit down.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
把他抬上车
Get him on the truck.

Yeah.
走吧
Go.
没事的 没事的
It’s all right, it’s all right.
没事了 你表现很好 24
It’s all right. You did fine, 24.
你在自我修复了 呼吸就行
You’re healing. Just breathe.
各方面来说 你还只是个初生体
You’re a newborn, by any measure.
保持呼吸
Just breathe.
你的身体可有的忙了
Your body has work to do.
忙着止血 再生血管 再生皮肤
Hemostasis, angiogenesis, epithelialization…
基质细胞增殖
Stromal cell proliferation.
这个对你恢复有好处
This will help you heal.
让你更强
Make you stronger.
至少靠河了
It’s got water, and…
至少靠河了
It’s got water.
去他妈的 去他妈的
Fuck this. Fuck this.
见鬼
God!

Fuck!

Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!

Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥
Motherfucking…
妈的
Shit!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我都在想是不是应该
I was starting to think I was gonna have to tell…
告诉等候室那个可爱的小女孩
That nice little girl out in the waiting room…
他爸爸醒不过来了
Her daddy’s gone.
我一直都希望
I’d always hoped…
能有机会和你们这类人接触
That I’d get the chance to meet someone like you.
你们这类人已经所剩无几了
There’s so few of you left.
我也很高兴见到你 医生
Nice to meet you, too, doc.
但我得赶路了
But I really got to get on my way.
不 不 别起来
No, no, don’t do that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!