坐好了
Sit.
亲爱的 想吃点心吗
Um, sweetie, you want some dessert?
整整两天的奔波
Two days on the road,
只吃了一顿饭 眼睛几乎没合过
only one meal, and hardly any sleep.
她才11岁 我他妈90了
She’s 11, I’m fucking 90.
所以才更得继续赶路
Well, that’s 101 reasons to keep moving.
我是人 不是一箱鳄梨 罗根
I’m not a box of avocados, Logan.
那之后呢 睡一晚然后呢
And then what? We stay the night, then what?
然后我们带她去伊甸园和朋友汇合
Then we take her to her friends in Eden.
然后我们去买♥♥逐日号♥
And then we buy the sunseeker.
吃药
Take the pills.
该死
Oh, shit!
-怎么了 -内特
– What’s going on? – Nate!
趁还有水压 把浴缸接满水
Go fill up the tub before we lose pressure.
亲爱的 检查一下水槽
Honey, check the sink.
他们又断水了
They shut it off again.
他们就是不肯放过我们
They are just not going to let this thing go.
你还是现在就处理好吧
Well, you might as well handle it now.
可以等天亮再说 昨晚刚下过雨
It can wait till the morning. We just had rain last night.
家里有三个客人呢
We got three houseguests
还有一水池的脏盘子要洗
and a sink full of dishes.
行吧 行吧
All right, all right.
最近的供水站
The pump station that supplies us
离我们将近两公里半
is a mile and a half from here.
有时候会自己关停
Sometimes it gets itself shut off.
被混♥蛋♥关的
By assholes.
不行
No.
我儿子很乐意跟你一起去
My son is happy to go with you.
不 不 没关系
No, no, no, that’s fine.
断水的那些人 有时候可能有点
The men that do this, sometimes they can be…
-我可以去 -不行 你去做作业
– I can go. – No, you got homework.
没事 我去
All right, I’ll go.
等我先把我爸安顿好
Just, uh, let me get my dad settled.
好了
All right.
我只是觉得 我不管律师怎么说
I’m just saying, I don’t care what the lawyer says.
但这很危险
But it’s dangerous.
我不会轻易让步的
I’m not gonna hurt our chances.
这里有电视 要看吗
Want TV? There’s TV here.
不用了
I’m fine.
好吧 好好休息
Okay. Get some rest.
你知道吗 罗根
You know, Logan…
他们这样才叫生活
This is what life looks like.
一个家庭 大家彼此相爱
A home, people who love each other.
安身之地
Safe place.
你该停下来好好感受一下
You should take a moment and feel it.
是啊 这样很好
Yeah. It’s great.
罗根 罗根
Logan. Logan!
你还有时间
You still have time.
查尔斯 世界早就变了
Charles, the world is not the same as it was.
我们逗留在这里是在冒险 你知道的
We’re taking a risk hanging around here, you know that.
而我们的目的地 伊甸园
And where we’re going, Eden…
根本就不存在
It doesn’t exist.
是她的护士从漫画书看来的
Her nurse got it from a comic book.
你明白吗 那不是真的
You understand? It’s not real.
对劳拉来说是真的
It is for Laura.
对劳拉来说是真的
It is for Laura.
好好睡一觉吧
Get some rest.
坎伍德饮料厂买♥♥下了这一片
Canewood beverage bought up everything out here,
除了我们
except for us.
我们不肯卖♥♥ 他们就试图直接征用
When we wouldn’t sell, they tried eminent domain…
接着就断我们的水
Then screwing with our water.
几个月前 我们的狗被人毒死了
Couple of months ago, somebody poisoned our dogs.
所以今天高速路上的那些卡车
So, out on the highway today, those trucks…
谁知道呢 大概吧
Who knows. Maybe.
看那些
Hey, look at ’em.
像不像一些四肢发达
Look like dinosaurs with their 20-ton bodies
头脑简单的恐龙
and tiny little brains…
在给他们的超级转基因玉米剥壳
Shucking their cloned-up super corn.
那味道像屎一样
You know it tastes like shit, too.
那为什么还有人吃
Why do people eat it?
不吃 是喝的 玉米糖浆
They don’t. They drink it. Corn syrup.
大家都喝那种水
It’s in those drinks that everyone’s having…
能提神醒脑 强身壮阳之类的
To stay awake, cheer up, feel strong, sexy, whatever.
曾几何时 糟糕的一天睡一觉就好了
Used to be a time when a bad day was just a bad day.
我的日子仍然很糟
Mine still are.
那个是套牛犊赢的
Those are for breakaway roping.
那个是绕桶赛赢的
Those are for barrel racing…
还有这个是绕桩赛赢的
And right here is for pole bending.
都是二三名之类的
They’re all second, third place.
我不是很擅长 但我爸非让我去
I’m not too good at it, but my dad makes me.
想听吗
Do you want to listen?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
拿去吧 今晚你留着吧
Um, here, you can take it for tonight…
明早再还给我
And I’ll get it back from you in the morning.
看上去我们要在这里待一阵子了
Looks like we’re gonna be here a while.
应该能行了
Should hold it.
是啊
Yeah.
下次又不行再说了
Till next time.
谢了
Thanks.
话说 你女儿那样子
Hey, so, uh, how long has your girl
有多久了
been like that?
不爱说话
Mute.
一开始就这样
Uh, since the beginning.
这么说来我还有点嫉妒你
Well, in a lot of ways, I envy you.
等到了内特这个年纪
They get to be Nate’s age,
一天到晚净瞎说话
with the nonsense that comes out of their mouths…
你甚至会怀疑生孩子来干嘛
Makes you wonder the whole point of it all.
妈的
Shit.
别担心
Don’t worry.
不会用到的
We won’t need it.
待在这
Stay here.
晚上好啊 蒙森先生
Evening, Mr. Munson.
你们大老远的来干什么
What brings y’all this way?
问你自己的手下吧
Why don’t you ask your boys?
蒙森先生
Mr. Munson,
你知道你们现在是擅闯吧
you understand you’re trespassing right now, right?
这里之前的主人给了我地役权
I have an easement with the previous of your property.
放屁
Huh. Bullshit.
你自己也说是”前”主人了
“Previous” Being the operative word.
这人是谁
Who’s this?
一个警告你们最好乖乖滚回车上的人
Just a guy telling you to get back in your nice truck.
要耍流氓换个地方去
Go play okie dickhead somewhere else.
卡尔
Hey, Carl…
看来蒙森先生雇了个肌肉保镖啊
It looks like Mr. Munson hired some muscle.
看起来是
Looks that way.
他是我朋友
He’s a friend of mine.
你这朋友口气不小啊
A friend with a big mouth.
这话我听多了
I hear that a lot.
那你或许也听过这个声音吧
Then you probably hear this, too.
早听腻了
More than I’d like.
那你知道该怎么做了吧
Then you know the drill.
我数到三
I’mma count to three…
你们赶紧滚
And you’re gonna start walking away.
我有权使用这里的水
I got rights to this water.
-一 -我请了律师
– One. – I have a lawyer now.

Two.

Three.
老大 你还好吧
You all right, boss?
你知道该怎么做了
You know the drill.
赶紧滚
Get the hell out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!