给我看看
I wanna see it.
莱斯博士 已经控制住了
Dr. Rice. It’s under control…
操♥他♥妈♥的自动卡车
Motherfucking auto-trucks.
别说脏话 罗根
Language, Logan.
你冲一台机器吼什么
And you’re screaming at a machine.
怎么 她可以用脚把别人开膛破肚
Oh, what? She can gut a man with her feet,
就不能听几个脏字了
she can’t hear a few naughty words, huh?
她可以学着变好
She can learn to be better.
你是说比我好
You mean, better than me?
没错
Actually, yes.
另外 劳拉脚上的爪子
And, by the way, Laura’s foot claws
是因为她的性别
are the obvious result of her gender, you know.
是吗
Is that a fact?
一群狮子中 雌性既要捕猎也照顾幼崽
In a pride of lions, the female is both hunter and caregiver.
长知识了
Good to know.
她的前爪是捕猎用的
She uses her front claws for hunting…
-后爪是防御用的 -是吗
– And the back claws defensively. – Oh, yeah?
以此来确保它们能够生存
Thus, ensuring their survival.
我们应该帮帮他们
We should help them.
不 我们得继续走 会有人来的
No, we have to keep going. Someone will come along.
这不已经有人来了吗
Someone has come along.
警报 警报
Alert. Alert.
你们需要帮忙吗
Hey, uh, you need a hand?
准备 推
Ready? Go!
好了
Good, got it.
-走吧 我们回家 -劳拉
– Come on, let’s get home. – Laura!
多谢你们帮忙
Thank you so much for your help.
-我叫凯瑟琳 -詹姆斯
– I’m Kathryn. – James.
这是我儿子内特
This is my son, Nate.
那是你女儿吗
That’s your daughter?
对 那是劳拉 那是我父亲
Yeah, that’s Laura, and that’s my dad…
查克
Chuck.
来吧 劳拉 我们走
Come on, Laura, let’s go.
我们想请你们吃顿像样的饭
Well, can we show our appreciation
以示谢意可以吗
and treat the three of you to a decent meal?
我们住得离这里不远
We don’t live far from here.
-不了 谢谢 -那太好了
– Uh, no, thanks. – That would be lovely!
我是莱斯博士
My name is Dr. Rice.
但你也可以叫我桑德尔
But you can call me Zander if you like.
我的同事告诉我 你不太配合
My colleague tells me you’ve been somewhat resistant.
他觉得你在给我们提供滞后的信息
He believes you’ve been dispensing delayed information…
让你的朋友能领先一步
to allow your friends to stay one step ahead.
我是在给你赎罪的机会 卡利班
I’m offering you the possibility of redemption, Caliban.
保护世界 同时也拯救你的朋友
To protect the world, and in the process, save your friends.
那女孩只是个小小的代价
The girl is a rather small price to pay for that.
她跟你不一样 她不纯正
Unlike you, she’s impure.
她的能力不是天生的
She wasn’t made by nature.
她是我的失误
She’s a mistake of my own.
我做了我能做的
I did what I could
而他们却让阳光烧我 还打我
and they burned me and beat me.
你的同事都是野蛮人
Your colleagues are savages.
我同意
I agree.
掠夺者们效率太低
The reavers were very ineffective.
但我带来了新武器
But I’m bringing new tools to bear.
但我还需要有人给我们指路
But I still need someone to point us in the right direction.
不 我帮不了你
No, I can’t help you.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
那个老人得了什么病
Now, what does he have? The old man.
阿兹海默症 渐冻症
Alzheimer’s? Als?
这世界上最危险的大脑患了脑部退化疾病
A degenerative brain disease in the world’s most dangerous brain?
雪上加霜
What a combo.
规矩点 我们有客人
Be nice. Now, you know we got company.
太好了
That’s wonderful.
大家请坐
Everybody, have a seat.
内特 坐好
Nate, sit up.
詹姆斯 你坐桌子那边吧
James, why don’t you sit at the end of the table?
你想说祈祷词吗 说吧 宝贝
You wanna say grace? Say grace, baby.
感谢上帝给了我们食物
Uh, thank you, god, for this food…
还给了我们新朋友 豪利特一家人
And for our new friends, the Howletts.
他们帮了我们
They came to our aid.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
吃吧 给你 查尔斯
Here we go. Here you go, Charles.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
她没吃够的话还有很多
Oh, there’s plenty more if she wants.
不用了 谢谢
She’s fine. Thank you.
真好吃
This is delicious.
-谢谢 -太好吃了
– Oh, thank you. – It’s so good.
你们要去哪
Where are you all headed?
-俄勒冈 -南达科他
– Oregon. – South Dakota.
先去俄勒冈再去南达科他
Well, Oregon and then South Dakota.
去度假吗
Vacation?

Yes.
计划已久了
Uh, long overdue.
我们住在城市里
We’re city folk.
一直都想来一次公路旅行 看看这个国家
Always wanted to take a road trip, see the country.
见见不同的人
And meet the people in it.
听起来很不错
That sounds lovely.
我想好好度个假已经想了好多年了
Been trying to get will here to take a vacation for years now.
要是我们去各地旅行
If we go traipsing all over the country,
谁来照看这里呢
who’s gonna take care of this place?
没错 要我说 别管它了
Exactly. I say, let it go.
那我们靠什么生活
And live off what?
上帝会帮我们的
The lord will provide.
我还在等上帝给我们一台新打谷机呢
I’m still waiting for the lord to provide me with a new thresher.
还是那句话 我很希望某天能去旅游
All the same, I’d love to travel someday.
你们肯定会去的
And I bet you will.
我可以先辍学
I could drop out of school.
别那么过分
Okay, let’s not go that far.
我会的
I mean, I’ll do it.
-不 不行 -为什么不行
– No. No. – Why not?
你想去旅游 我也想旅游
You wanna travel, I wanna travel.
儿子 儿子
Son. Son.
你觉得很好 对吧
That sounds good to you, right?
这个计划很完美
This is the perfect plan.
你为什么想那么做 内特
Why would you want to do that, Nate?
小心点 你面前的这个人开过学校
Careful, you’re speaking to a man who ran a school…
开了很多年 对吧 查尔斯
For a lot of years. Right, Charles?
对 那是一所给特殊孩子开的学校
Yes, it was a… it was a special needs school.
这么说很恰当
That’s a good description.
他也是那所学校的
He was there, too.
对 不过
Oh, yeah, no. Um…
我被踢出去过好几次
I got kicked out a few times.
我也想夸你是个好学生
I wish I could say you were a good pupil,
但这话估计能噎死我
but the words would choke me.
女士 真心感谢你们的盛情款待
Ma’am, I can’t thank you enough for this.
这太棒了
Uh, it was great.
不过我们还要赶很长的路
But we have a long drive ahead of us, so…
你们总要休息吧
But you need to rest, don’t you?
我们可以随便找个旅馆落脚
Yeah, we’ll find a motel somewhere.
离这里最近的旅馆都得两小时车程
The nearest one is two hours from here
而且环境还很差
and it’s not even that nice.
我们楼上有个很舒适的房♥间
We have a perfectly fine room upstairs
你父亲和女儿可以好好休息
for your father and your daughter and
你可以在敞篷车里将就一晚
you can sleep in the living room on the convertible.
凯瑟琳 非常感谢你们的好意
Kathryn, it’s very, very nice of you,
可我们真的得走了
but we really should go.
我们可以一大早再走
We can leave early in the morning.
天蒙蒙亮就走 就像以前一样
Break of dawn, as it were.
行吧 我们去洗漱吧 老爹
Okay, why don’t we wash up, pop?
去吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!