来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
劳拉
Laura.
走吧
Let’s go.
我们需要衣服
We need clothes.
电梯上行
Going up.
住手 停 这不是玩具
No, no, stop. Not a toy.
-不行 抱歉 -什么
-Uh, no, no, sorry. -What?
– 好吧 -有轮椅
-Okay. -Chair.
-再按一次 -谢谢
– Push up again. – Thank you.
电梯上行
Going up.
过来 站那 站着别动
Come here. Stand there. Just stand there.
罗根 这是你的
Logan, it’s yours.
什么
What?
我现在可不戴
I’m not gonna wear it now.
进房♥间再说 我们到房♥里再换衣服
In the room. We’ll get changed in the room.
你这卑鄙小人 满嘴谎话的北佬
You’re a low-down, lying yankee.
证明一下
Prove it.
这部电影非常有名 劳拉
This is a very famous picture, Laura.
都快有一百年了
It’s almost 100 years old.
我第一次看这部电影
I first saw this picture
是在家乡的埃索多影城
at the Essoldo Cinema in my hometown…
我当时就像你这么大
when I was your age.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
…Who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意
thy kingdom come, thy will be done…
小儿癌症研究
该死
Shit.
男性变种人
男性变种人
男性变种人
男性变种人
男性变种人
女性变种人
DNA来源 詹姆斯·豪利特
《非凡X战警》
我早就听说你是个卑鄙小人
I’ve heard that you’re a low-down,
满嘴谎话的北佬
yankee liar.
证明一下
Prove it.
你没事的时候就看这些
You read these in your spare time?
查尔斯 我们有了个X战警粉丝
Yeah, Charles, we got ourselves an X-Men fan.
你知道这些都是胡扯吧
You do know they’re all bullshit, right?
也许有不到三成发生过 但肯定不是这样的
Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like this.
真实世界是会死人的
In the real world, people die.
没有哪个自大的
And no self-promoting asshole
-穿紧身衣的人能阻止 -罗根
– in a fucking leotard can stop it. – Logan.
-这只是给废柴的安慰 -罗根
– This is ice cream for bed-wetters. – Logan…
她的护士一直给灌输这些高级人的废话
Her nurse has been feeding her some grade-a bullshit.
我觉得劳拉不需要人提醒生活有多无常
I don’t think Laura needs reminding of life’s impermanence.
你不是说要给我们找辆新车吗
Didn’t you say something about finding us a new ride?
一小时后再吃两片
Two more pills in one hour.
记得给他吃药
Give ’em to him.
为什么 肖恩
Why, Shane?
人必须忠于自己 乔伊
A man has to be what he is, Joey.
不能违背本性
Can’t break the mold.
我试过了 没有成功
I tried it and it didn’t work for me.
乔伊 背负杀戮是没有未来的
Joey, there’s no living with a killing.
一旦杀过就无法再回头
There’s no going back from one.
无论对错 都是烙印
Right or wrong, it’s a brand.
无法磨灭的烙印
A brand sticks.
现在快回家找你妈妈
Now you run on home to your mother,
告诉她一切都好
and tell her everything’s all right.
山谷里不会再有枪声了
And there aren’t any more guns in the valley.
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
又是警♥察♥吗 我知道的都已经告诉他们了
More cops? ‘Cause I told the other guys everything that I…
起来 进笼子去 追踪者
Get up! In your cage, tracker.
你的任务完成了
You did your job.
伙计们
Fellas.
该死
Shit.
你们自便吧
Knock yourselves out.
这样吧 八千块
I’ll tell you what. Eight grand…
我帮你把她刷得像新的一样 换新轮胎
I’ll have her freshly painted for you, new tires…
装好调好 填好手续
Mounted, balanced, and complete paperwork.
我给你一万 如果能省去手续的话
I’ll give you 10 as-is, if you can forget the paperwork.
那还是需要换轮胎 原来的都磨平了
Well, you still need new tires, man, they’re bald.
要花多长时间
How long will that take?
一小时
An hour.
这是伊甸园
还是终结
还是终结
天啊
Jesus.
这他妈逗我呢吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
先生 钥匙 先生
Sir, are the keys in… Sir!
钥匙在车上吗 先生
You have the keys in it? Sir!
糟了
Shit!
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles!
电梯上行
Going up.
该死
Oh, shit!
你没事吧
You all right?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
我真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
救援人员仍在俄克拉荷马城
Emergency personnel are still on scene
哈拉酒店赌场事故现场
at Harrah’s Casino Hotel in Oklahoma city…
那里昨天至少有四百名客人
Where at least 400 guests were stricken
出现了暂时性麻痹症状
with temporary paralysis yesterday.
许多人注意到 这一事件与
Many are noting a similarity
一年前的韦斯切斯特事件有相似之处
to the Westchester incident over a year ago…
那一事件造成超过六百人受伤
That left over 600 injured…
七名变种人丧命
And took the lives of seven mutants,
包括几名X战警
including several of the X-Men.
别玩了
Knock it off.
我说了别玩了
I said, knock it off!
她只是个孩子 罗根
She’s a child, Logan.
而且 事实上 她是你的…
And, point of fact, she’s your…
你有多长时间没吃药了
How long has it been since you took your meds?
告诉我 多长时间
Tell me, how long has it been?
我不知道
I don’t know!
两天
Two days.
你看见昨天的事了
You saw what happened yesterday.
要是那情况持续下去 赌场里所有人…
If that shit had gone on any longer, everyone in that casino…
我为了救劳拉只能那样做
I did what I had to do to save Laura.
你什么都没做
You didn’t do anything.
你只是吓坏了癫痫犯了
You just freaked out and had a fucking seizure!
我想你更愿意让我被药物阉♥割♥
I guess you prefer me pharmaceutically castrated,
像个疯子一样胡言乱语
rambling on like a lunatic.
那样你就省心多了
So much easier for you.
省心 我的天
Easier? Jesus!
你没有哪样能让人省心 查尔斯
There is nothing easy about you, Charles,
完全没有
nothing!
是啊 你就跟其他人一个德性吧
Yes, yes, please be like the rest of the world…
因为你自己的错而责怪别人
Blaming someone else for your boring shit.
我知道 老爹 我特别让人失望
I know, pop, I’m such a giant disappointment.
你对于我们正在做的事
You honestly derive no sense of purpose…
真是一点使命感都没有吗
from what we’re doing?
好吧 我们在做什么
Okay, what are we doing?
有个小变种人坐在我们的车上
There is a young mutant sitting in our car.
我看见了
Yeah, I see that.
我们要带她去一个有其他变种人的地方
And where we’re taking her, there are others.
这对你来说毫无意义吗
Does that mean nothing to you?
对 什么意义都没有
Yeah, means nothing to me.
尤其是加布里埃尔护士
Especially since nurse Gabriela
根据漫画书编出了那些伊甸园的废话
made all that Eden shit up with fucking comic books.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
给他吃药
Give those to him, will you?
拿两片药 给他
Take out two pills and give them to him.
-罗根 罗根 -给他药
– Logan! Logan! – Give ’em to him.

Now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!