But I got a theory that people don’t really change.
小心亮光
Beware of the light.
卡利班 我赌你小时候
Caliban, I bet that’s what your mama told you
你妈每天都会跟你说这句话吧
every day when you was a kid.
小心亮光
Beware of the light.
好了 我们就不要继续互相伤害了
Now, let’s not bring out the worst in each other.
那姑娘不值得 相信我
The girl is not worth it, trust me.
她可不是像你这样的天生变种人
She’s not a natural fuck-up like you.
她是个业务失误 研发失败品
She’s a business mistake, a R&D gone bad.
是个大♥麻♥烦
There’s liability.
他们不能放任这些身上有专利的东西乱跑
They can’t have things with patents running around,
去伤害别人 对不对
hurting people, can they?
我们得赶紧把她拿下
We need to get her off the board
趁着她还没有伤害到别人
before she hurts anybody else.
也许是某个你在乎的人
Someone you care about, maybe.
赶紧开始给我找人
So, get to sniffin’.
我叫加布里埃尔·洛佩兹
My name is Gabriela Lopez.
我是个护士
I am a nurse.
十年来
And for 10 years,
我一直在位于墨西哥城的转基因研究所工作
I worked for Transigen Research in Mexico City.
转基因是一家美国公♥司♥的下属机构
Transigen is owned by an American company.
我将要给你们看的是违法的…
What I am about to show you is illegal…
无论是在美国还是加拿大
In the U.S. And Canada.
癌症项目主管
癌症项目主管
癌症项目主管
癌症项目主管
癌症项目主管
他们跟我们说这是在进行药物研究
They told us we were part of a pharmaceutical study.
当然了 那是个谎言
But, of course, that was a lie.
这些孩子都出生在转基因研究所
These children were born in Transigen.
他们在这里出生…
They were born here…
并且从未离开过
and have never left.
他们从没见过太阳或是大海
They have never seen the sun or the ocean…
雨水或是雪花…
Rain or snow…
没见过任何上帝的造物
Or any of god’s creatures.
他们没有出生证明…
They have no birth certificates…
没有名字…
No names…
除了我们给他们起的名字
Besides the ones we have given them.
他们都是从墨西哥女孩的肚子里孕育出来的
They were raised in the bellies of Mexican girls.
那些女孩成了失踪人口
Girls no one can find anymore.
他们的父亲是基因种子…
Their fathers are semillas geneticas…
瓶子里的特殊种子
Special seeds in bottles.
-过生日 不许过 -玛丽亚
– Birthday? No birth. – Maria.
我们不装扮他们过万圣节
We do not dress them up for Halloween.
我们不叫他们宝贝 也不亲吻他们的伤口
We do not call them “baby” or kiss boo-boos.
别把他们当成孩子
Don’t think of them as children.
要把他们看作是…
Think of them as things…
带有专利和版权的物品
with patents and copyrights.
明白了吗
Comprende?
明白了 先生
Si, senor.
他们以为我们太穷
They thought we were too poor
太蠢 不明白他们在做什么
and stupid to understand.
我们是穷 没错…
We’re poor, yes…
但我们不蠢
But we are not stupid.
使用你的能力
Use your powers.
这是生意
This is business.
他们在制♥造♥士兵
They are making soldiers.
杀手
Killers.
这些是变种人孩子…
These are babies of mutantes…
北达科他州
North Dakota.
你收了那女人的钱
You took that woman’s money.
你答应过会把那孩子带到那里
You said you would take the child there.
她是什么
What is she?
她是你的女儿 罗根
She’s your daughter, Logan.
阿卡利有你的基因代码
Alkali has your genetic code.
不只有我的
Not just mine.
罗根…
Logan…
我不想再谈这事了
I don’t want to talk about it.
我也不想再听到这事了
I don’t wanna hear about it anymore.
-罗根… -别说了
– Logan… – Just stop.
我想尿尿
I have to pee.
最后一次
Last ride.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
住手 看在上帝的份上 我自己能行
Stop it. For god’s sake, I can do this myself!
是吗 可你没动啊
Yeah, well, you’re not doing it.
快尿吧
Just get on with it.
你站那我尿不出来
Not with you standing there.
相信我 我可没看
Trust me, I’m not lookin’.
你好啊
Hello.
你好
Hi, there!
你知道那些是要收钱的 对吧
You know you gotta pay for that, right?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
Where’s your mommy and daddy, huh?
行了
Come on.
够了 这些也还我
That’s enough. These, too.
该死
Shit!
不行
Not okay!
抱歉
Sorry.
有手♥机♥充电器卖♥♥吗
Do you sell phone chargers?
快走 上车
Come on. Get in the car.
随着孩子们渐渐长大
As the children became older…
劳拉 劳拉
Laura. Laura.
他们变得越来越难相处
…they became more difficult.
他们无法被控制
They could not be controlled.
这公♥司♥把他们变成了武器
The company made their bodies into weapons.
试图教他们杀戮
Tried to teach them to kill.
但他们不想战斗
But they did not want to fight.
不愿战斗的战士没有价值
A soldier who will not fight is useless.
在这栋楼里
Inside this building…
他们在研发新东西
They are working on something new.
某种他们认为比那些孩子还厉害的东西
Something they think is better than the children.
他们说那东西没有灵魂
Something they say is without a soul.
你想听完整的实验报告吗 莱斯博士
Would you like to hear my full lab report, Dr. Rice?
这里吃不到好寿司
You can’t get good Sushi here.
这里是墨西哥版的科罗拉多丹佛
It’s the Mexican equivalent of Denver, Colorado.
他们肯定成功了
They must have been successful.
大概一周前 他们让我们终止项目
About a week ago, they told us to shut our program down.
他们开始杀死孩子们
They started putting the children to sleep.
我们要尽可能多救几个孩子
We are going to save as many children as we can.
我读到北边有个地方
I read about a place, up north.
一个专属于变种人的地方
A place for mutants.
他们叫它伊甸园
They call it Eden.
如果你在看这段视频
If you are watching this…
说明我已经死了
It means that I am dead.
我不知道还有没有其他孩子幸存
I am not sure if any other children survived.
我们走散了
We were separated.
也没有钱了
There is no more money.
我撒谎了
That was a lie.
她不是我的孩子
She’s not my child.
但我爱她
But I love her.
你可能不爱她
You may not love her.
但她是你的孩子
But she is your child.
求你了 我求求你
Please. I beg you…
带她去安全的地方
Take her to safety.
我们要藏在这里吗
Is this where we’re hiding out?
我们不是要藏起来
We’re not hiding out.
我们要睡几个小时
We’re gonna get a couple of hours’ sleep…
洗个澡 换身新衣服
Clean up, get some new clothes,
换辆新车 然后离开这里
get a new ride and get outta here.
哈拉酒店赌场欢迎您来到俄克拉荷马城
Harrah’s Hotel and Casino welcomes you to Oklahoma city.
如需代客泊车服务请靠右侧行驶
Please keep right for valet parking.
哈拉酒店赌场 欢乐永不停歇
The fun never stops at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino.
停前门 好吗
Keep it out front, all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!