It’s okay.
来吧
Come.
劳拉
Laura.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
过来
Come.
过来
Come.
跟我来 没事的
Come. It’s okay.
你可以留在这里 劳拉
You can stay here, Laura.
这里很安全
It’s safe.
我们可以照顾你
We can look after you here.
来吧
Come on.
看着像是退伍军人 也许是赏金猎人
Looks like ex-military. Bounty hunter, maybe?
比那更糟
Worse.
他是一个人来的吗
Is he by himself?
是的 但马上就有别人来了
Yeah, not for long.
你把他弄回他的车上
You get him back in his ride,
把他带到旱沟里扔了
take him out to the wash and dump him.
要是他中途醒来怎么办
What if he wakes up before I get there?
发短♥信♥告诉我你的位置 我们会去接你的
Text me where you are. We’ll pick you up.
是的
Yes.
罗根
Logan.
罗根
Logan.
等我弄清楚你和你妈
You’ll get it back after I figure out
把我们卷进了什么事之后再还给你
what you and your mother have got us into.
-别 罗根 -怎么了
– No, Logan. – What?
我觉得…
I think the…
罗根 你遇见的那个女人 那不是她母亲
Logan, the woman that you met, that’s not her mother.
-她开口了吗 -我们进行了交流
– So she talks? – We’re communicating.
交流
Communicating.
马上把这些吃了
Take these now.
我们得马上离开这里 这里已经不安全了
We have to get out of here. It’s not safe here anymore.
你在外面绝对不能犯病 明白吗
And you can’t have an attack out there, you understand?
明白 但她就是我和你们提到的那个变种人
Yes, but this is the mutant that I told you about.
-她需要我们的帮助 -她不是变种人
– She needs our help. – She’s not a mutant.
不 她是
Yes, she is!
她的能力是什么 查尔斯
What’s her gift, Charles?
吃东西 扔管子
Eating? Pipe throwing?
没事的
It’s okay.
好了
Oh, yeah.
拿上枪 把尸体扔了
Take the gun. Dump the body.
回来的时候给我发短♥信♥
Text me when you’re on the way back.
还有什么需要吗
You have anything else you need?
给那孩子弄吃的吗
Food for the kid?
你完蛋了 变种人
You’re fucked now, mutie.
没事的
It’s okay.
-是火车的声音 -不是火车
– Choo-choo. – It’s not a choo-choo.
没事的 坐下吧
It’s okay. Sit down.
-我们得走了 -什么
– We gotta go. – What?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
-待在这里 -去哪里
– Stay here. – Where?
-别乱跑 -我们要去哪里
– Don’t move. – Where are we going?
别担心 他会回来找你的
Hey, don’t worry. He will be back for you.
罗根 那女孩
Logan, the girl.
你得回去接那女孩
You’ve got to go back for the girl.
罗根 那女孩怎么办
Logan, what about the girl?
罗根
Logan.
罗根 我们不能丢下劳拉
Logan, we mustn’t forget about Laura.
她不该我们来操心
She’s not our problem.
操
Shit!
该死
Ah, shit!
罗根
Logan.
我在想办法
Yeah, I’m thinking.
那个孩子
The child.
罗根 我们不能扔下劳拉
Logan, we mustn’t forget Laura.
-拜托你安静点 -罗根
– Please be quiet. – Logan.
-查尔斯·泽维尔 -卡利班呢
– Charles Xavier. – Where’s Caliban?
美国政♥府♥最想抓的八旬老汉
America’s most wanted octogenarian.
实际上 我已经九旬了
I’m a nonagenarian, actually.
卡利班呢
Where’s Caliban?
不如你先告诉我那女孩在哪吧
Why don’t you tell me where the girl is first?
或者我也可以问问这老光头
Or I could ask cue ball.
他看上去挺友善的
He seems quite friendly.
我说过了 她不在这里
I told you, she’s not here.
卡利班在哪 混♥蛋♥
Where’s Caliban, motherfucker?
我把他扔在他准备扔我的那个旱沟里了
Well, I left him in the same ditch he was gonna leave me in.
天啊 金刚狼
Jesus, Wolverine,
你这幅惨状真让我心碎
seeing you like this just breaks my damn heart.
快了 等我把它从你胸口掏出来 人♥渣♥
As soon as I rip it out of your chest, fuck-stick.
把她给我找出来
Go get her.
劳拉
Laura.
真是好样的
That a girl!
你好呀 宝贝
Hey, baby.
劳拉…
Laura…
劳拉
Laura!
亲爱的 别再往前走了
Honey, you wanna stay where you are.
你想见你的朋友们 对不对
You wanna see your friends, right?
小队长 冷静
Command, stop.
你说过不论死活的
You said alive or dead.
劳拉
Laura!
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉
Laura.
不 不
No. No.
上 快
Move! Go!
上啊 快点
Move! Go!
别开枪了
Stop shooting!
她能自愈
She heals!
快去 快
Move! Go!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
快 把她锁起来
Come on, hold her down.
正如我说的 罗根
As I told you, Logan,
她和你一样是变种人
she’s a mutant like you.
坐好
Hold on!
她就像你一样
Very much like you.
劳拉 你没事吧
Laura, are you all right?
开车
Move!
坐稳了
Hold on!
操 加把劲啊
Fuck! Come on!
该死
Shit.
集♥合♥ 我们走
Fall in! Let’s go!
小心
Oh, watch out!
坐好
Sit back.
把追踪者给我带过来
Bring me the tracker.
你
You.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我问你问题呢 你是谁
Hey! I asked you a question. Who are you?
你知道她是谁 罗根
You know who she is, Logan.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
她有让你想起什么人吗
Does she remind you of anybody?
我小时候看过你的故事
I read about you when I was a kid.
我想你一定是认错人了
I believe you’re thinking of someone else.
如果我没弄错 你原来是我们这边的
Now, if I’m not mistaken, you used to work for my team.
你帮我们围捕那些老变种人
You were helping round up all those old mutes.
是什么发生了变化
What changed?
你信教了吗
You got religion?
我需要你
I’m gonna need you
为好人再做一件事…
to do one more thing for the good guys…
再帮我追踪一个特殊的变种人
and track one more special mute for me.
我不会帮你的
I’m not helping you.
你当然会这么说了
Of course, you’d say that.
但我相信江山易改本性难移