我不想知道你的名字 女士
I don’t wanna know your name, lady.
有人在追杀我们
There are men after us.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
去北边 去加拿大
Go north, cross to Canada.
其他人也可以干这活
Anyone can do that job.
我给你五万
I’ll give you $50,000.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在破坏我的生活 女士
‘Cause you are fucking up my life, lady!
追你的那帮人现在盯上我了
The people after you, they’re on my ass now!
有人看到你了
Sightings were posted.
劳拉 到房♥里去
Laura, go inside.
什么人
What sightings?
有人说有个长得像金刚狼的人
People said someone who looked like the Wolverine
在艾尔帕索当司机
was in El Paso, driving.
说他看起来老了
Said he looked old.
我跟你说过不准再玩球了
I told you to stop it with that ball!
-坏女孩 -不 别吵
– Bad girl! – No, please.
-我警告过你了 -别 拜托
– I told you, bad girl! – No, please.
你妈得赔钱
Mamacita’s gonna have to pay for that.
该死
Shit!
她们得赔偿损失
They’re gonna have to pay for damages.
她有钱
And she has cash.
我见过
I’ve seen it.
滚回你的办公室去
You should get your fat ass back in your office.
该给你的钱会给的
You’ll get your money.
别让她打电♥话♥给任何人 拜托了
Don’t let her call anyone, please.
他们会找到我们的 他们会杀了我们
They will find us. They will kill us.
我是个护士
I am a nurse.
曾经是 在墨西哥城
Was. In Mexico City.
这是什么时候弄的
When did that happen?
今早 在边境附近
This morning. Near the border.
我跑掉了 但
I got away from them, but…
转基因研究所
研究者们遭遇瓶颈
现在他们知道我的车了
…now they know my car.
我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
不 等等 拜托 这里
No, wait. Please. Here.
请等一下 你看
Please, wait! Look.
给 拿着 这有两万
Look. Here, take this. It’s $20,000.
拿着 把我们送到这个地址
Here. Take us to this address.
我们到了会再给你三万
You can have $30,000 more when we get there.
我在那里的朋友会给你的
My friends there will give it to you.
他们会在那里等着我们
They will be waiting.
你要什么他们都会给你
They will give you anything.
这钱是哪来的
Where did you get this?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
他想杀了我 带走她
He wants to kill me and take her.
那是你女儿吗
And that’s your daughter?
是的
Yes.
我知道你的内心还是善良的
I know you’re still good inside.
我知道你是想帮我们的
I know you want to help us.
-你对我一无所知 -求你了
– You don’t know anything about me. – Please!
我保证 如果我们现在就走
I promise, there will be no problems
不会有任何问题的
if we leave now.
我不能就这样跟着你们去北达科他州
I can’t just leave to North Dakota!
-我们周五前必须到那里 -不然呢
– We have to be there Friday. – Or what?
不然我们就没机会越过边境了
Or we miss our chance to cross.
求你了
Please.
你必须帮帮我们 求你了
You have to. Please.
求你了
Please.
我喜欢你戴眼镜
I like those.
你戴眼镜显年轻
They make you look younger.
拜托快点
这就来
詹姆斯: 这就来
查尔斯 听着
Charles, listen.
我得离开几天 好吗
I gotta go away for a few days, okay?
我有一趟报酬丰厚的长途生意
I got a long ride for some good money…
不过等我回来 我们就能离开这里了
But when I get back, we’re gonna get outta here.
我们开车去亚拉帕
We’re gonna drive down to Yelapa.
弄一艘船
We’re gonna get ourselves a boat.
然后我们就去海上生活
And we’re gonna go live on the ocean.
海上安全吗
Will you be safe there?
会的 我们会安全的
Yeah. We’ll be safe.
看看罗根给我们弄来了什么 查尔斯
Look what Logan got us, Charles.
我过几天就回来
Be back in a few days.
该死
Shit.
-罗根 -怎么了
– Logan. – Yeah?
发生什么了
What happened?
出什么事了吗
Did something go wrong?
我一开始就不该接这趟活
The job was wrong to begin with.
罗根
Logan!
罗根
Logan!
怎么了
What?
这些东西是谁的
Who does this belong to?
那是谁
Who’s that?
你不是能预见未来吗
Thought you were supposed to see shit coming.
我可以追踪变种人
I can track mutants.
我只是探测仪 又不是千里眼
I’m a glorified truffle pig, not a clairvoyant.
进去 让查尔斯别出声
Go inside and keep Charles quiet.
马上进去
Go inside now!
你该掉头回去了 混♥蛋♥
You need to turn around, asshole.
这里是私人领地
This is private property.
的确如此
Yes, it is.
事实上 我确信这块地
In fact, I believe it belongs
属于一个总部在上海的
to a multinational smelting company…
跨国冶炼公♥司♥
based in Shanghai.
你把老头子藏哪儿去了
Where are you keeping the old man?
他在那边吗
Is he over there?
还是在那里面
Or is he there?
够聪明的啊
That’d be smart.
我很乐意见见他
I’d like to meet him.
我听说如今科学局将他的大脑
I’m told the HSA classifies his brain
归类为大规模杀伤性武器了
as a weapon of mass destruction now.
真是太惨了 东部发生的那件事
Damn shame, what happened back east.
他死了有一年了
He’s been dead for a year.
我需要那个女孩
I need the girl.
什么女孩
What girl?
你手上那个球的主人
The one that goes along with that ball you’re holding.
这里没有什么女孩
There’s no girl here.
我知道你去了那家汽车旅馆
I know you went to the motel.
是的 那边有人叫车
Yeah, I was called there.
那里没有什么女孩 只有个女人
There was no girl. It was just the woman.
只有个女人 可不是嘛
Just the woman. Such as she was.
所以 你见到加布里埃尔了
So, you saw Gabriela.
但你却没打电♥话♥给我 我很伤心
But you didn’t call me. That hurts.
你没杀那可怜的人 是吧
You didn’t shoot the poor thing, did you?
没有 你呢
No, did you?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
我不喜欢枪
I don’t like guns.
当然了
Of course.
我真希望你打给我了 罗根
I wish you’d called me, Logan.
像我要求的那样
Like I asked.
你瞧
See?
被改造增强的可不只你一个
You’re not the only one that’s been enhanced.
罗根 罗根
Logan. Logan!
这是劳拉
This is Laura.
卡利班 过来
Caliban, come!
这就是我一直跟你们说的那个人
This is who I’ve been telling you about.
这是劳拉
This is Laura.
我们一直在等你
We’ve been waiting for you.
来 过来
Come, come here.
没事的