突然身边爬来了一只大蜘蛛
then came a big spider which sat down beside her
这可吓坏了小莫菲
and frightened Miss Muffet…
朋友们 我今天有好消息
Friends, I have good news for you today!
重点不在于你做了什么
It’s not about what you do.
不在于你的事迹
It’s not about your deeds.
你无法完全符合上帝的标准
You can’t live up to God’s rules.
上帝也知道你不能
He knows that you can’t.
没关系 我们都有缺陷
It’s okay, we’re imperfect.
让一下 先生
Make way, sir.
我说了让一下
I said make way!
塔可钟新出的卷饼
The new quesalupa from taco bell!
夹鸡肉 夹牛排
Get it with chicken! Get it with steak!
再加上烤过的奶酪
And with the cheese baked right in the shell…
即将成为爆款食品
It’s the next big thing!
趁现在快去享用吧
Go now while supplies last.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是总逼着我睡觉的人
You’re the man who puts me to sleep.
我们都需要些睡眠
We both could use some sleep.
不 不
No! No!
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
查尔斯
Charles.
拜托
Come on, now.
我在这儿有多久了
How long have I been here?
这些是什么
What are these?
你记得它们是什么
You remember what they are.
针剂会抑制癫痫
The shots mellow the seizures.
药能延缓复发
The pills keep them from happening.
不然你吹口气让它们安全些吧
How about you blow on them to make them safe?
滚开 罗根
Fuck off, Logan.
看来你记起我是谁了
So you remember who I am now.
我一直都知道你是谁
I always know who you are.
只是有时候我认不出来
It’s just sometimes I don’t recognize you.
吃药吧
Take the pills.
你把我丢给那个该死的白化病人
You leave me alone with that fucking albino.
他根本不听我说话
He doesn’t listen to me.
我能认出物种形成
I know a damn speciation when I see one.
什么
A what?
物种形成 新的变种人 非常年轻
Speciation. New mutant, a young one.
有势力在追杀他们
There are forces trying to kill them.
-势力 -他们想寻求帮助
– Forces? – They want help.
势力 势力
Forces, forces.
你不再干那些了真遗憾
It’s too bad you’re not in that business anymore.
他们不想要我 他们想要你
They don’t want me, they want you.
是的 他们就是那么蠢
Oh, yes, that’s how fucking stupid they are.
他们在自♥由♥女神像处等你
They’re waiting for you at the statue of Liberty.
自♥由♥女神像已经是很久以前的事了
The statue of Liberty was a long time ago,
查尔斯 很久了
Charles, a long time.
不再有新的变种人了 你懂吗
There are no new mutants. Understand?
已经25年没有新的变种人出生了
Hasn’t been a new one born in 25 years.
哪里都没有
Not anywhere.
你一直觉得
You always thought…
我们是上帝的计划
We were part of God’s plan.
但也许
But maybe…
也许我们只是上帝犯的错误
Maybe we were God’s mistake.
你真是太让人失望了
What a disappointment you are.
当初我找到你的时候
When I found you…
你还在做困笼格斗士
You were pursuing a career as a cage fighter.
过着杀手的生活
A warm capper to a life as an assassin.
还药物上瘾
Hooked on barbiturates.
你当时就是头野兽
You were an animal.
但我们接纳了你
But we took you in.
我给了你一个家
I gave you a family.
现在他们都没了
And they’re gone now.
罗根
Logan.
罗根
Logan…
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
回答我 我们为什么在这里
Answer me! Why are we here?
没人应该这样活着
No one should live like this.
在一个破水箱里被下药
Drugged in a fucking tank!
这是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
才不是
No, it’s not!
你只是在等着我死
You’re waiting for me to die.
罗根
罗根
罗根
我不想吵架
I don’t wanna fight…
但有些事我们得谈谈
But there’s things we need to discuss.
什么事
What things?
要是我再说一遍之前观察到的事
Well, would it be considered nagging…
你会觉得我是在唠叨吗
If I was to repeat my previous observation…
这个剂量要抑制癫痫远远不够
That the dose is too low to suppress the seizures?
医院那家伙给我的就是这个
It’s what the guy gave me.
我可没资格要这要那的
Wasn’t in a position to make demands.
我今早差点死了
I almost died this morning.
-他的癫痫 -还不到一分钟
– That seizure was… – It was barely a minute.
感觉上可比一分钟久多了 我都不能呼吸了
It felt a lot longer than a minute. I couldn’t breathe.
你受到的影响没那么大
You’re less affected.
你知道他需要更高的剂量
You know he needs a higher dose.
我知道你还在别的地方藏了钱
And I know you got more money squirreled away.
那钱是为了让我们离开这里的
That money’s to get us out of here.
不是我们 是你和他
No, not us. You and him.
你在存钱买♥♥一艘逐日号♥游艇
You’re saving to buy a sunseeker.
“逐日”是关键词
“Sun” is the keyword.
我可无法想象自己像僵尸般蜷缩在甲板下
I hardly see myself cowering below decks like nosferatu.
你能吗
Do you?
帮你叠内♥裤♥ 给他做葡萄干布丁
Folding your underpants, and making him spotted dick.
我在你口袋里找到了这个
Found this in your pocket.
艾德曼合金
Adamantium.
如果你计划崩了自己的脑袋
If you are planning to blow your brains out…
能等你到了海上再动手吗
Could you wait till you’re out on the high seas?
我才刚拖了地板呢
I just mopped these floors.
别跟我说这些废话
I don’t need this shit.
一年前 你让我来帮助你
A year ago, you asked me to help you.
苍天可鉴 我尽力了
And God knows I’ve tried.
但我无法给你实质性的帮助 罗根
But I can’t help you, Logan, not really…
如果你始终不肯跟我交流的话
If you’re not going to talk to me.
我晚上能听到你 你睡不着
I hear you at night. You’re not sleeping.
你不想谈那些
You don’t wanna talk about that.
也不想谈你喝的那么多酒
Or the booze you’re drinking.
或是你从指节上擦去的脓血
Or the pus you’re wiping away from your knuckles.
还有我从你衣服上洗去的血污
Or the blood I wash from your clothes.
还有你胸口上的新伤
Or the fresh wounds in your chest.
它们并没在愈合
The ones that aren’t healing.
我很确定 你也不想谈及
And I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna talk about the fact
你不认识瓶子上的标签
that you can’t read the label on that bottle.
上面写着 “布洛芬”
It says, “Ibuprofen.”
那是我最喜欢的杯子
That was my favorite mug.
别管我的事
Stay out of my shit.
你遇到问题了 罗根
Something’s happening to you, Logan.
在身体内部 你生病了 我能闻到
On the inside you’re sick. I can smell it.
最棒的夜晚
Best night ever!
司机 看啊
Hey, driver.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
你真可爱
You’re such a doll.
叫车需求 两名乘客
罗根先生
Mr. Logan.
不是吧
Oh, Jesus.
求你了 我们需要搭车
Please. We need a ride.
我没空 叫辆出租车
Not available. Call a cab.
我叫加布里埃尔·洛佩兹
My name is Gabriela Lopez.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!