跟我们体内的金属一样
It’s what they put inside of us.
也因此它能杀死我们
That’s why it can kill us.
估计也就是它正在杀死我吧
Probably what is killing me now.
话说回来
Anyway…
这是我很早之前得到的
I got this a long time ago…
以前留着是为了提醒自己是谁
And I kept it as a reminder of what I am.
现在我留着
Now I keep it to, uh…
其实
Actually, I uh…
我现在想留着自杀用
I was thinking of shooting myself with it.
就像查尔斯说的
Like Charles said.
我也伤害过别人
I’ve hurt people, too.
你得学着怎么去习惯这些
You’re gonna have to learn how to live with that.
他们都是坏人
They were bad people.
好坏都一样
All the same.
不好笑 一点都不好笑
Not funny. That is not funny!
伙计
Hey! Hey, pal.
我睡过去了多久
How long have I been out?
我睡了多久
How long have I been in that bed?
两天
Two days.
你们就在这坐等了两天
You’ve been sitting here for two days?
进去 让其他人开始收拾行李
Hey, go inside and tell everyone to get packing.
你不能这么做 你们不能留在这
You can’t do that. You can’t just stay here.
我们必须等 计划是这样的
We had to wait. It was the plan.
今天是所有人想办法来这里的最后时限
And everyone had till today to find their way here.
如果你们继续等
If you keep waiting,
阿卡利会找到你们 然后把你们都杀了
Alkali will find you and they will kill you all.
你们得离开
You need to get out!
我们明天破晓前离开
We’re leaving tomorrow before dawn.
我们要穿过边境
We’re gonna cross the border.
那边是庇护所
It’s a safe haven.
坐标一样吗
Same coordinates?
是的 中午到下午五点之间
Yes, between noon and 5:00.
那时卫星会监测不到
Satellites are blind then.
你们的庇护请求通过了
Your asylum approved.
收到
Copy.
往右看 劳拉
Swing it to your right, Laura.
再过去点 好
A little more. Yeah.
你看到树林了吗
You see the woods?
看到了
Si.
要在里面徒步近十三公里
It’s an eight mile hike through there.
你看到那个小道了吗
And you see that pass?
那就是边界
That’s the border.
到了那边我们就安全了
That’s where we will be safe.
进来吧
Come inside.
劳拉把你为她做的一切都告诉我了
Laura told me all that you did for her.
她很幸运有你在身边
She was lucky to have you.
拿着 她说钱是你的
Take it. She says it’s yours.
这就是你这么做的原因 是吗
That’s why you did it, right?
是的 不过
Yeah, well…
我不需要了 但你们需要 好吗
Look, I don’t need it. You do, okay?
随你便
Suit yourself.
你的朋友们看起来不错
Your friends, they seem nice.
让我想起了…
Kind of reminds me…
怎么了
Hey, hey, what’s going on?
你跟你的朋友们在一起了 你做到了
You’re with your pals. You made it.
你接下来去哪
Where will you go?
先找个最近的酒吧
Nearest bar, for starters.
我把你带来了 我答应的就是这些
Hey, I got you here. That’s all I signed up for.
我连钱都还给你了
I even gave back the money.
真是好人
Such a nice man.
我从没想要这样
Hey, I never asked for this!
好吗 查尔斯也没想这样
All right? Charles never asked for this.
卡利班也没想这样
Caliban never asked for this.
而他们现在都长眠地下了
And they are six feet under the ground!
我不知道查尔斯给你灌输了什么想法
Now, I don’t know what Charles put in your head…
但我跟你想的不一样 好吗
But I am not whatever it is you think I am, okay?
我认识你也就一周
I only met you, like, a week ago.
你现在找到了你的丽贝卡 你的达莉拉
You got your Rebecca, your Delilah…
你那一长串人名
Your blah, blah, blah, whatever.
你要的 你都得到了
Everything you asked for, you’ve got it!
而且这样最好
And it is better this way.
因为我不擅长与人相处
Because I suck at this.
坏事总会发生在我在乎的人身上
Bad shit happens to people I care about.
你明白我说的话吗
You understand me?
我会没事的
Then I’ll be fine.
别一次用完
瑞克特
瑞克特
跑 朝着山的方向跑
Run! Towards the mountains! Run!
跑 鲍比 快跑
Run, Bobby, run!
快点 快点
Go! Go!
开快点
Move faster!
要在他们到边界前抓到他们
We need to reach them before they get to the border.
行动
Move out!
走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go!
快跑 跑
Run! Run!
科里 乔纳 快跑
Corre, Jonah! Run!
保持呼吸
I want you to breathe.
只是擦伤 宝贝
It’s just a flesh wound, baby.
她在这儿
There she is.
找到了
We got her.
退回去 围住她
Back it up! Contain her.
到我身后来
Get behind me!
你把所有药都用了
You took all the medicine.
药效要过了
It’s wearing off.
去你朋友们那边
Go to your friends.
快去
Go.
劳拉
Laura?
你会知道什么时候该动手的
You’ll know when.
九点钟方向
Nine o’clock.
药效要过了 是吧
That green juice is wearin’ off, huh?
要知道 对老变种人来说 药效很短
You know, for an old mute, it’s kind of a short high.
很快就连爪子都伸不出来了
Be hard to keep them claws out, soon.
灭了这混♥蛋♥ 罗根
Waste this dick, Logan!
别这样 豪利特先生
Please stop, Mr. Howlett.
不然我就得下令
I’m gonna have to tell these men
对着这群孩子开火了
to fire on these children.
你也不想这样
You don’t want that.
你也知道血清的药效在消退
You can see the effects of the serum are wearing off.
再受伤的话 你就活不成了
You will not survive further wounds.
容许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是桑德尔·莱斯
I’m Zander Rice.
我想你应该在X武器计划中认识了我父亲
I believe you knew my father on the weapon X program.
他就是那个把这毒物放在我体内的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. He’s the asshole who put this poison in me.
没错 他是其中之一
Yes, he was one of them.
我想我好像杀了他
I think I might have killed him.
没错
I think you’re right.
你还是放尊重点吧 变种佬
Why don’t you show some respect, mutie?
你眼前这位可是消灭了你所有同类的人
You’re lookin’ at the man who wiped out your kind.
我朋友唐纳德有些夸大了
My friend Donald overstates.
被他说得残忍♥兽♥性♥大过理智计划了
He makes it sound more brutal than intended.
我们的目的不是消灭变种人
The goal was not to end mutant kind…
而是去控制
But to control it.
我意识到
I realized
我们不能停止完善我们的食品
we needn’t stop perfecting what we eat and drink.
我们可以利用这些产品
That we could use those products
来完善我们自身
to perfect ourselves.
将基因治疗
To distribute gene therapy
谨慎地分布在每样东西里
discreetly through everything…
从饮料到谷物早餐
From sweet drinks to breakfast cereals.
我们成功了
And it worked.
随机变异像小儿麻痹一样被根治了