你需要治疗和休息
What you need is rest, and treatment.
你得去什么地方做个检查
You need to check yourself in somewhere.
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
不 你有事
No, you’re not!
我是说 我知道你能自愈
I mean, I know that you’re different…
但那也不能改变事实
But that doesn’t change the fact
你体内有东西在毒害你
that something inside you is poisoning you.
你得去医院做个检查
You got to check yourself into a hospital.
查一下到底是什么
Find out what it is!
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
拜托了 先生 如果你不想去医院
Please, mister, if you don’t want to go to a hospital,
也许我能帮你
maybe I can help you.
我可以做一些检测
Maybe I can run some tests.
医生 你看上去是个好人
Look, doc. You seem like a nice guy, all right?
想救人的话 救你自己吧
You wanna save a life, save your own.
假装我们没来过这里
Forget we were here.
走吧
Let’s go.
你不能想怎样就怎样 知道吗
You can’t just take shit, you know.
我不知道你是怎么把我弄来的
I don’t know how you got me here…
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
不客气
De nada.
好吧
Yeah.
你会说话
You can talk?
你会说话
You can talk?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么
Why in the fuck…
之前开了两千多码
What’s all this bullshit been
你怎么一声都不吭
for the last 2,000 fucking miles?
什么 闭嘴
What? Shut up.
快他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
乔纳 吉迪恩 丽贝卡 达莉拉 瑞克特
Jonah, Gideon, Rebecca, Delilah, Rictor.
什么 那都是谁
What? Who’s that?
他们是谁
Who is that?
乔纳 吉迪恩 丽贝卡 达莉拉 瑞克特
Jonah, Gideon, Rebecca, Delilah, and Rictor.
北达科他
North Dakota.
什么
What?
北达科他 帮帮我
North Dakota, por favor.
该死 好了 听着
Shit, okay. Look…
不 帮帮我
No. Por favor.
听着好吗 这地方
This place. Okay?
你的护士
Your nurse,
她故事书看多了 懂吗
she read too many stories, you understand?
故事看太多了
Too many stories!
我看过了 我都看过了好吗
I’ve seen it! I’ve seen it, okay?
这书上的一切
This all here…
这一切 都不存在 好吗
None of this… No existo, okay?
懂吗
You understand me?
所谓的伊甸园并不存在 不存在
This Eden does not exist. No!
对 伊甸园
Si! Eden!
这只是幻想 孩子 看到了吗
It’s a fantasy, kid. See that?
这就是编这些故事的人
Those are the names of the people
他们的名字
who just made this…
这一切都是他们编出来的
They made this whole thing up.
懂吗 这一切
Okay? This whole…
曾经发生过
It happened once,
但最后都变成了弥天大谎
and they just turned it into a big, fucking lie!
就是这样 不
That’s all this is. No!
我♥操♥
Fuck.

No.
我知道 我理解
I know, I understand.
这太远了
This is a long way.
明白吗
You understand?
我不会带你去北达科他
I am not taking you to North Dakota.
我现在一团糟 我没法带你过去
I am fucked up. And I cannot get you there.
开车得两天 我不会带你去的
It is a two-day drive. And I am not taking you…
别他妈的打我
Don’t fucking hit me!
不准打我
Don’t hit me!
乔纳 吉迪恩
Jonah, Gideon…
-别再念这些名字了 -丽贝卡
– Stop saying those names. – Rebecca…
达莉拉 瑞克特
Delilah, Rictor.
马上闭嘴 别再念那些名字了
Right now. Stop saying those names.
够了 打住
Stop it! Stop!
乔纳
Jonah,
-吉迪恩 -去他妈的 行 行
– Gideon, – Fuck it. Fine, fine.
你想去是吧
You wanna go?
我带你去
I’ll take you there.
你自己去看
See for yourself.
我们去他妈的幻想乐园
Let’s go to fucking fantasyland.
我们明白控制形势的重要性 莱斯博士
We understand the importance of containment, Dr. Rice.
但你不能像在华瑞兹那样
But you can’t leave a war zone behind
打着仗就说走就走了
like you did in Juarez.
别忘了 这些都是战争机器
Try to remind yourself these are little killing machines.
这些机器会很高兴把你家人♥大♥卸八块
Machines who would’ve happily disemboweled your family.
也不全是
Not all.
我听说你想回收这些资产
I was told you want these assets off-board,
无论死活
dead or alive.
你在更改我的指示吗
Are you changing my brief?
没有
No.
那好吧
All right, then.
把这个的人体组织留下来
Save tissue from this one.
他擅长追踪又智商超群
He’s a good tracker and had a high IQ.

Here you go.
让我开
Let me drive.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
别盯着我了
Quit looking at me.
听不懂
No comprende.
你快死了
You are dying.
你想死
You want to die.
查尔斯告诉我的
Charles told me.
他还告诉你什么了
What else did he tell you?
别让你死
To not let you.
休息吧
Rest.
稳住
Keep it steady.
把他摇到我这边来
Swing him toward me.

Yeah.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy
这么多行吗 瑞克特
Is this good, Rictor?
不 太多了 少一点
No, not so much. Less.
我在哪
Where am I?
这是什么
What is it?
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get that?
从我们逃出来的地方
Where we came from.
当我们需要战斗时 他们就会给我们注射
They gave it to us when we would fight.
能让人变得更强
It makes you stronger.
这会让人变疯 这才是真正功效
It makes you crazy, is what it does.
会害死人
It’ll kill you.
不 如果只是小剂量就不会
No, not if you use it in small doses.
能帮你愈合
It’s helping you heal.
劳拉呢
Where’s Laura?
她在那下面睡着了
She’s asleep down there.
要我叫醒她吗
Do you want me to wake her up?
不用
No.
你做噩梦了
You had a nightmare.
你会做噩梦吗
Do you have nightmares?

Si.
梦里有人伤害我
People hurt me.
我的噩梦不一样
Mine are different.
是我在伤害别人
I hurt people.
你知道这是什么
You know what it is.
这是用艾德曼合金做的
It’s made out of Adamantium

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!