现在的情况已经与他上次比赛时截然不同了
So much has changed since the last time
he was in the car.
车子变了,装置变了,赛制也变了
The cars have changed, the setups have changed,
the competition’s changed.
还有 你不能低估
And you just can’t underestimate
在经历了漫长的休赛期后重握回方向盘
the mental focus and endurance needed
是需要极强的专注力和耐力的
to get back behind the wheel after this long of a break.
好的 专注力和耐力以及训练
Well, focus, endurance and discipline
很好的阐述了代顿似乎偏离了常规状态
could well describe Dayton’s off-track routine.
我们会及时报道
We caught up with him as he prepared
他为此次期待已久的回归之战所做的准备情状
for this highly anticipated return to racing.
会有一支团队负责照料我的爱车
There’s a team of people looking after my car,
确保一切都处于一个饱满的状态。
making sure everything is operating at full capacity.
所以我如此自律自己的身体是很有意义的
So it makes sense that I do that for my physical self,
因为我不只是个驾驶者,我还是名赛车手。
because I’m not just a driver, I’m an athlete.
一旦我开始采用真正规律的神经系统训练,
Once I began sourcing really clean software,
我会察觉到自己的判断力和身体机能会完全不同
I noticed a total difference in my clarity and performance.
神经系统我称之为食粮
Software is what I call my food,
因为当你的神经系统做出判断时 你的身体就是你的运动系统
because when you think about it, your body is your
operating system.
所以 当你的运动系统可能感觉良好时
So, when your os may feel like it’s working fine,
你的神经系统却出现了问题这会导致你的大脑无法做出正确的判断
a problem with your software can make your computer
not perform properly,
甚至瘫痪
even crash.
所以 融入规律的神经系统训练来确保我的运动系统处于最佳状态,
So, eating only clean software makes sure my os is working at an optimum level,
这一切都有助于我赢得比赛
and all of this will help me win.
快点投下钱 稍后我们会统计钱数。
Speed up the drops. We’ll figure the numbers out
later.
市面上没有万能的功能饮料,对吧?
No energy drink on the market comes
in a Magnum, right?
但是 为了今天我带过来了10箱这样的宝贝
But I had ten cases of these babies made
just for today.
比赛前我会喝一点,比赛时会再来点。
I’m gonna have a little now before the race,
some during the race.
接着跑完600英里直达终点
And come lap 600 and that checkered flag,
我想我们会取得胜利送走那些不知天高地厚的小子们的 嗯?
I think we’re all gonna be finishing these puppies
off in victory, huh?
你把我们都拍进去了没?我还有这辆车?
You got us all in the shot? Me and the car?
看着,我身上这套赛车服,还有我的头盔都拍下
See, I’ve got this racing suit and I’ve got my helmet
right here.
我只是想确认下你能看到吗?
Just want to make sure that you can see that. Huh?
我一直在谨慎地监测着我的血糖指标
【血糖——葡萄糖是人体的重要组成成分,也是能量的重要来源】
I’ve been carefully monitoring my glucose levels
所以我现在已经保存了足够多的能量了。
so I’m really in a sweet spot right now for sustained energy.
你可是 呃——
You’re the, uh–
你是马克斯的车手。你得喝点。
you’re the to the Max driver. You gotta drink.
也许你应该想想这四年的税务都是这种饮料给支付的
Maybe you should think about those four years of back taxes
that this drink is paying for.
好的
All right.
喝吧!喝吧
Go on! Go on.
快点! 好的 喝一点——
Come on! Okay. Let’s–
喝吧! 快点!
drink up! Come on!
哇! 喝 喝 喝!
Whoo! Drink, drink, drink!
很棒!
Yeah!
好了 . 我需要些现金。
Okay. I’m gonna need some cash.
用来干嘛?买♥♥些行动时用的东西
What for? Supplies for the job.
我以为吉米和你兄弟把你需要的都带过来了。
I thought Jimmy and your brothers were bringing
everything you needed.
对 他们带来了 我需要准备些应急措施
Yeah, they did. I just need a little contingency.
嗯,看来我弟弟们成功了。你渴吗?
Well, it looks like my brothers were successful.
You thirsty?
不渴 不行
No. No way.
只喝一瓶 来吧 不 不
Just one. Come on. No. No.
我们还有时间。快点。
We got time. Come on.
嘿,美女。给我拿瓶啤酒,好吗?
Hey, gorgeous. Give me one
of those beers, will you?
你要不要付10美元来两瓶呢?
You want a second one for just ten dollars more?
嗯 我当然要了
Well, of course I do.
美女? 还要东西
And, baby doll?
给我拿两包小熊橡皮糖
Give me two packs of those gummy bears.
我是典狱长,都还好吗?
This is the warden, all right?
现在 我正拿着你们递来的餐巾纸
Now, I got your napkin of demands here,
你们要做的就是无抵抗的投降
what you want for peaceful surrender
并安全释放被你们俘虏的警卫
and the safe release of my guards
you’re holding captive.
作为监狱长,我可以批准购买♥♥一份附带《与龙共舞》版的书
【《与龙共舞》权游第5季的蓝♥光♥珍藏版以及原著里包含的一部短片动画》,
As warden, I can approve buying a copy
of a dance with dragons
来替换掉监狱图书馆里的《权利的游戏》。
for the prison library to go up on the game of thrones shelf.
好极了! 哇!
Yeah! Whoo!
唯一的问题是《凛冬的寒风》和《春晓的梦想》
The only problem is that the winds of winter
and a dream of spring
还没有出版,所以这两部就没有了。
have yet to be published, so those aren’t available.
不!
No!
嗯,这事我也无可奈何了
Well, I can’t do anything about what I can’t control.
那都是胡扯
That is total bullshit.
乔治·R. R.马丁 应该在两年前就写好了《凛冬的寒风》
George r.R. Martin was supposed to deliver
the winds of winter
早交到他出版商的手里了。
to his publisher over two years ago.
我知道那是原定期限。不过维♥基♥百♥科♥页面上是这么说的
I know that was the original deadline. That’s what it says here.
我来给你读读上面是怎么说的
But I’m reading to you from the Wikipedia page.
上面说 马丁的推广日程表排的满满的
It also says that Martin had a grueling promotion
schedule or something,
这影响到他的写作日程了
and it’s interfered with his writing schedule.
他没能写完《凛冬的寒风》
He’s failed to complete the winds of winter.
都是鬼扯
That don’t make no sense.
上个月从联邦监狱转过来的那两个家伙
Those two guys who transferred in
from federal last month
知道所有辣妹和她的龙的最新动态
knew about all the new stuff with the hot chick
and her dragons.
不. 我来告诉你,我敢肯定那两个囚犯是在电视剧里
Nah. I’m telling you, i believe those two inmates
had that information
看的这些动态
from watchin’ the TV series.
我接着读给你听——
Again, I’m readin’ to you–
该系列电视剧已提前完成 不再照搬原著
the series has jumped ahead. It’s no longer following
the books.
让我们欢呼吧 安全车已经驶入 比赛要开始了
【安全车:赛道出现突发♥情♥况时引领比赛中的赛车,限制他们的车速,以维护赛车及车手安全的车辆】
Let’s blow this thing The pace car is in, and we’re ready to race.
迈克,能在阵亡战士纪念日开始这600英里的比赛
【美国对阵亡战士的纪念日(每州不同,一般是 5月30日)】
Mike, it’s an honor to be able to start this 600-mile race
是一种荣誉。
here on Memorial Day.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们!
Boogity, boogity, boogity!
让我们为那些为国捐躯人们比赛吧,伙计们!
Let’s go racing for those who made the ultimate sacrifice, boys!
说的就是你丹顿·怀特
D.W.’S talking’ about you.
什么,吉米给我们留了铁门钥匙吗?
What, Jimmy leave us some sort of door key?
对. 为了让我们汇合吗?
Yes. For us to meet up?
差不多吧
Something like that.
只需记住一件事
Just remember one thing.
滚。别犹豫。只管滚
Roll. Don’t hesitate. Just roll.
你在说些什么玩意?
What are you talkin’ about?
下面是什么?
What’s down there?
滚动身体 搞什么!
‘Member to roll. What the fuck!
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
滚 滚!
Roll, roll!
你可没告诉我垃圾滑道的事
Now, you didn’t tell me about no garbage chute.
没错
You’re right.
嘿,嘿。开始吧 。快点。好的,见鬼
Hey, hey. It’s about time. Come on.
Yeah, blow me.
哦,快点,乔。我们现在没工夫和你细讲
Oh, come on, Joe. We couldn’t tell you everything now.
好了,不,不,不!去你的吧!垃圾滑道吗?
Yeah, no, no, no! Screw you both!
A-a garbage chute?
这就是我和倒霉的罗根兄弟做买♥♥卖♥♥的下场
You know, this is what I get for doin’ business with
a couple of unlucky logans.
那是我的漂白笔吗?
Them’s my bleach pens?
按你的吩咐,带了两支漂白笔和一个塑料袋。
Two bleach pens and a plastic bag,
as requested.

Whew.
把管子给我。等等。就这样吗?
Give me the tube. Hold on. That’s it?
我们真能信这个吗?管子。
We’re supposed to believe that that’s the thing?
Tube.
现在,你准备好了吗?
Now, are you ready?
不,不,等一下。就这样吗?
No. No, hold on. That’s it?
那就是些塑料袋,漂白笔,假盐和小熊橡皮糖。
That’s a plastic bag, bleach pens, fake salt
and gummy bears.
那就是我们的炸♥弹♥?别叫它炸♥弹♥。
That’s our bomb? Don’t call it a bomb.
现在 距离金库有几码远?
Now, how many yards away is the vault?
大约20码。我不清楚。也许30码。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!