对我而言
To me.
听起来不像你这样的人会叫的名字
It just don’t seem like it should be on
a person like you.
你懂的 像你这样的年轻人
That looks like you. You know.
我奶奶,她叫希尔维亚。
My grandmama, her name was Sylvia.
所以 当—当我一听到这个名字
So that’s just– that’s what I think of
就想到了她的名字
when– when I think of that name.
哦 我以为你只带回了一杯咖啡
Oh. I thought you was just gettin’ coffee.
不知道我们这儿还来个位病人
Didn’t know we was seein’ patients yet.
我既带回了咖啡也带回了病人
I got a coffee and a patient.
不过我们最好赶紧上路。
But we’d better hit the road.
听起来这车的发电机需要打一针破伤风疫苗了
– Sounds like that alternator needs a tetanus shot.
修理发电机比注射破伤风疫苗要费钱
Alternators cost money. Tetanus shots are free.
过了布卢菲尔德峡谷路会有一家汽车修理店
There’s a garage over off bluefield canyon road.
去找厄尔。可能不会免费,但他会好好的接待你的
Ask for Earl. Might not be free,
but he’ll treat you fine.
谢谢.不客气.
Thanks. You’re welcome.
嘿,嘿,等一下。等等。
Hey, hey, hold on a second. Hold on.
我们接过吻吗?
Did we kiss?
我是说,在上高中时。我们接过吻吗?
I mean, in high school. We kissed, didn’t we?
这一定是
That has got to be
别人对我说过的最糟糕的话了。
the worst thing anyone has ever said to me.
等等!等等,等等!我的意思是说我都记得!
Hold on! Wait, wait! I’m sayin’ I remember, is all!
我记得
I do.
我真记得
I do remember.
我看到你在那儿还列了许多规则
I see there’s still a lot of your rules up there.
所以呢?
So?
你们有没有考虑过
Just, have you thought about
拟定一下后备计划
having a backup plan,
或许… 我们第一次
or… what we’re gonna do
就会有突发状况
the first time shit happens,
就不用在做第二次了吗?
let alone the second time?
你何不担心下你的蟑螂呢?
Why don’t you just worry about your cockroaches
我会考虑下规则的
and I’ll worry about the rules.
好的
Okay.
吉米?嘿,卡尔你还好吗?
Jimmy? Hey, what you say, Cal?
嘿! 近况如何?你怎么样伙计?
哦,挺忙的。
Hey! How you been? What’s goin’ on, man?
Oh, you know, just stayin’ busy.
挺好,挺好,挺好。嘿,你找到工作了吗?是的,忙些小事。
Good, good, good. Hey, did you find work?
Yeah, a few things.
在这儿一带,还是回布恩县?不是,回家去
These parts, or back over in boone county?
No, back home
好吧,我很高兴听到这个消息。你要知道你走了我也很难过。
Well, I’m glad to hear that. You know I felt bad about
having to let you go.
拜托,伙计。别放心上。我知道是他们干的,不是你
Come on, man. Don’t even worry about it.
I know it was them, not you.
即使情况有所不同,我也会这么做的。不管怎样你都得走人
Even if things had been different, I probably would have
had to let you go anyway
反正我们已经停工了。
since we’re wrapping it up.
什么?要关闭工地吗?你们完工了吗?
What? Y-y’all wrappin’ up the site?
Y’all done?
是的 才不多吧 比预期提前了些
Yeah, just about, yeah. Managed to be
ahead of schedule for once.

Huh.
你填好所有的积水池了吗?是的,几乎都搞定了。
You patched up all them sinkholes?
Yeah, almost.
初月就准备好了
Gonna pull the gear first of the month.
你知道我们一直在谈论的事情吧?
You know that thing we been talking’ about?
我们得提前一周了。
We gotta move it up a week.
发生什么事了?你们就快没机会了
What happened? Opportunity’s gonna be closin’ up.
所以原计划不变。我们必须把所有事情都提前一周完成。
So everything stays the same. We just gotta move everything
up by one week.
等待.提前一周?但那也太仓促了–
Wait. One week earlier? But that’s–
我知道
I know.
我想这就是“突发状况”
I guess this is “shit happens.”
对. 那么,我们应该取消吗?
Yep. So, should we cancel?
差别不大
No difference.
可口可乐600是今年最大的赛事。
【可口可乐600大赛,总长度约965.58千米,赛车要在椭圆形赛道上跑400圈,历时4小时】
The Coca-Cola 600 is the biggest race
of the year.
这是最大的不同
That’s a big difference.
起码改变不了这次行动
It don’t change the job at all.
所以 我该打电♥话♥给烘焙师吗?
So should I call the Baker?
打给烘焙师
Call the Baker.
我是格利玛
This is gleema.
格利玛·珀杜吗?是的
Gleema purdue? Yes.
我需要你在这里签个名。谢谢
I need you to sign right here,
please.
嗯…
Uh…
请签在这儿
Right there, please.
谁送的?不知道,夫人。无卡片。无表名。
Who’s it from? No idea, ma’am. No card.
No name with the paperwork.
我们只管派送
We just deliver ’em.
他就说了句,“我想有人觉得今天是你的生日。”
He just said, “i guess someone
thinks it’s your birthday.”
其实 我也不知道
I mean, i have no idea.
我从没见过比这更漂亮的蛋糕了。
I’ve never seen a more beautiful cake.
嗯,也许有人迷恋你
Well, maybe somebody’s got a crush.
好吧 我不知道谁会这样做
Well, I have no idea who it could be.
在亲身历经了网上大量的“钓鱼”信息后
After that last experience on plenty of fish,
我就远离了网上约会
I have stayed away from the online dating.
格利玛 你最好再出来一下
Gleema.You’d better come out front again.
什么 很重要吗? 有点吧
What, more for me? Not exactly.
有人撞了你的车,夫人。
Someone hit-and-ran you,
ma’am.
我们会察看摄像头的
We’ll check the cameras.
同时,我们需要你填写一些文书。
In the meantime, we’re gonna need you
to fill out some paperwork.
我的车啊!
My car!
Man.
对于您的车我深感遗憾,不过我真的需要您来填写下文书了。
I’m sorry about your car, but I really need you
to start filling this out.
现在5:30了吗?自动门就是这么准时关闭。
Is it 5:30? There’s no arguin’ with that automatic door.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没吃完蛋糕
I didn’t get to finish my cake.
嘿 各位
Hey, y’all.
我来跟你们挤挤
Just gonna squeeze myself in there.
乃缦
So, naaman,
我给你一个小小的建议
I got a little proposition for you.
固如金汤
希尔安全系统
早上 9:00
金库解锁
1-1-3…
1-1… 3…
8.
8.
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
别叫名字 你是在安全的地方打来的电♥话♥吗?
No names. You callin’ from a secure location?
什么? 找个安全的地点
A what? A secure location.
我…我在劳氏。
I’m… I’m at the lowe’s.
你是用座机还是手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥?
You callin’from a land line or a cell phone?
我在用一部….电♥话♥ 实际上就是个电♥话♥
I’m callin’ on a… phone. Like, a real phone.
继续讲 我们发现粉红色标记
Go ahead. We have a code pink.
重复。我们发现粉红色标记
I repeat. We have a code pink.
姑娘 我们发现了粉红色标记
Ma’am, we got a code pink.
比赛当天
用培根来引诱沙丁鱼的方法奏效了
The shock-and-awe campaign of bacon and sardines has worked.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
菲什!山姆!
Fish! Sam!
等等 等会 快起来 该死!
Hold on. Hold on! Get up, goddamn it!
该死!
Goddamn it!
嘿,你不必那样吓唬我们。我们以为你在执法。
Hey, you didn’t have to scare us like that.
We thought you was the law.
你们哪有空考虑这些
When’d you have a chance to think that,
看你们一秒前睡的死样!
seein’ as you were dead asleep a second ago!
你们应该在拐角处和我碰面! 我们现在晚点了
You were supposed to meet me down at the corner!
Now we runnin’ way behind.
我们知道。知道什么?你还在犯迷糊。
We got it. You got it? You still seem half asleep.
我们上着心呢 ,好吗?
We’re on it, okay?
我们知道何时何地“去看比赛。
We know where to be and when.
“Watch the race.”
好吧 比赛要开始了
That’s right. The clock on the race.
记得! 好的 ,我们知道!
Remember! Yeah, we know!
哟!
Whee!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!