Ain’t seen you in a while. How goes it?
嗯 我吃着牢饭穿着囚衣
Well, I’m sittin’ on this side of the table
wearin’ a onesie.
你觉得我能好到哪儿去呢?
How do you think it’s goin’?
嗯 你气色不错
Well, you look good.
挺健康的
Real good. Fit.
你们有25美分硬币吗?
You two got any quarters?
我有25美分
I got a quarter.
必须25美分吗?是的
Does it have to be a quarter? Yeah.
快点 我找到了
Come on now. I found one.
很好,你们中的一个走到左边的机器那儿,输上 j – 7
Yeah, well, one of you go over to the machine
on the left, you punch j-7.
把东西拿过来 去吧 快点
Bring it back. Go on, now.
医生说我有高血压。
Doctors. They say i have high blood pressure.
所以我只能食用这种低钠盐
So I get this low-sodium salt special.
假盐
Fake salt.
你敢相信吗?
Can you believe that?
有人会这么做。
Someone thought to do that.
他们制♥造♥假盐。
They make fake salt.
那么,你们是想谈生意吗?
So, you wanna talk business?
嗯 我们有件事想找你帮忙
Well, we got a job for you.
一个金库
A vault.
四下看看 朋友
Look around you, my friends.
我早收手不干了
My bank-blowin’ days are over.
我…
I…
等我出去 我会有
I got a little nest egg waitin’ for me
养老的钱
when I get out.
你藏了97000美元吧?
You’re stashin’ $97,000?
埋在你家绑有红色秋千的橡树底下了吧?
Buried under the oak tree with the red swing
there at your place?
可能吧
Maybe.
你弟弟菲什好像把你藏钱的事都告诉了他妻子。
It seems your brother fish told his wife
about your stash.
菲什都跟米斯迪说了吗? 是的
Fish told misty? Yep.
隔天米斯迪就把所有钱都挖了出来
Next day misty dug the whole thing up
然后和一个从佛罗里达州来的卡车司机私奔了。
and ran off with some truck driver
from Florida.
去了佛罗里达州的哪里?
What part of Florida?
克利尔沃特
Clearwater.
这个金库堆满了钱
It’s a carven hill vault.
就像你在帕克斯堡炸掉的那个。
Just like the one you blew up
in parkersburg.
钢骨混凝土结构吧? 是的。墙厚20英寸。
Steel-encased concrete? Yeah. Wall’s 20-inch thick.
有警报吧?
Alarms?
你在一个堆满钱的金库里
You sneeze within ten feet
十英尺内打个喷嚏
of a carven hill vault,
金库里的地震传感器就会在你毫不知情的情况下
its seismic sensors will have you wearin’ one of these onesies
送你件囚服
before you know what happened.
嗯 那儿附近现在有工程在施工
Well, there’s construction goin’ on round there right now,
所以他们关掉了地震传感器。
so them seismic sensors are turned off.
所以我们只需要你把金库炸开。
So we just need you to blow her open.
我服刑期还有5个月
I got five months to go
in here.
在干这件事前,我应该稍微低调一点。
I should probably lay low a bit
before doin’ a job.
五周内必须行动
This has to happen in five weeks.
我…
I am…
还在…蹲…监…服…刑
Incar… cer… Ra… Ted.
是的,我们…计划把你弄出去。
Yeah, we got a… plan to get you out.
从这 把我弄出去吗?
As in, break me out?
对
Yep.
晚上行动吗?
In the middle of the night?
不 下午
No. Afternoon.
一天搞定
It’s a day job.
你让我光天化日离开这儿,去抢金库
You’re gonna get me out of here in broad daylight, do the job
然后在所有人未察觉前 再让我回到这儿吗?
and then get me back in here before anyone notices?
对
Yup.
你们罗根家的人
You logans
正如人们所说的那样头脑简单
must be as simpleminded as people say.
有人这么说嘛?
People say that?
谁?
Who?
那么…
So…
能拿多少?
What’s the take?
比你在橡树下埋的多得多 怎么分?
It’s bigger’n you can bury under an oak tree.
And the split?
平分 不 没门
Even split. No. No way.
为什么不行?
Well, why not?
我还有两个弟弟
I got a brother. I got two.
我需要他们来保护我的利益
I’d need ’em involved to protect my interest.
喂,你何不把这些拿给你妈妈呢?
Say, why don’t you take these over to your mama?
我把剩下的带走
I’ll bring the rest.
你何时才能把这破铜烂铁卖♥♥掉?嗯?
When you gonna give that piece of junk up? Huh?
我一直告诉你要到经销商那里去买♥♥,我来帮你牵线。
I keep telling you to come down to the dealership
and I’ll hook you up.
要知道 我们是一家人
You know we’re family.
我们不是一家人
We’re not family.
你是说,你对我新买♥♥的v6动力
You mean, i can’t interest you in the latest v6 offering
美国经典野马不感兴趣吗?
of the American classic mustang?
3.7升排量
3.7 liters of pure power.
来吧
Come on.
你别告诉我 你还愿意握着那个低幼的方向盘
You can’t tell me you wouldn’t love to get
behind the wheel of this baby.
来吧 上车 开两把
Come on, jump on in. Take it for a spin.
我不需要任何花哨的东西。
I don’t need anything
that fancy.
嗯 你得知道雪佛兰诺瓦让雪佛兰亏损不小
Well, you know this Nova ended up costin’ Chevy a ton.
在墨西哥这款车碰了一鼻子灰
It totally bit the dust in Mexico.
你要知道,在墨西哥“诺瓦”是“走不动”的意思
【注:之后通用公♥司♥将诺瓦改名为卡利比】
You know, in Mexican “Nova” translates to “no go.”
墨西哥没人愿意买♥♥这款车
They couldn’t get anyone to buy it
因为他们都觉得这款车启动不起来。
’cause they all thought the car would, you know,
no go.
你是个白♥痴♥。不,这是真事。
You’re an idiot. No, it’s true.
才不是 你去查查看
Not true. Look it up.
我有点惊讶你居然选择了v6自动变速箱。
I am kinda surprised you went for the v6 automatic.
V8引擎的速度要快的多,你可以真正感受到你油门下的路
The v8’s just so much faster, and you can really feel
the road under you.
当然,是我忘了,你不会开手动挡的车。
Course, I keep forgettin’, you can’t drive stick.
不,我知道怎么开手动挡的车。我觉得你不会。
No, i-i know how to drive stick.
I don’t think you do.
你开回家的车都是自动挡的
All the cars you always bringin’ home from the lot
are auto.
我喜欢手动挡 我是手动挡的忠实粉丝
I love stick. I’m a big fan of stick!
超级好玩!
骑小马
来挑选你的小马吧!
哇 哇!
Whoo-hoo!
太棒了! 太棒了 !冲啊 !快点!
Yeah! Yeah! Go!Come on! Come on!
快 快 加油!
Come on, come on, come on!
快点 女儿! 快点 赛迪!
Come on, girl! Let’s go! Go, Sadie!
哇-哦!
Whoo-ooh!
你得到了条丝带,宝贝。过来。怎么了?
You got a ribbon, baby. Come here. What’s it say?
我不是第一名 获胜才是最重要的
It’s not first place. It only matters
if you win.
什么?无所谓了
What? That ain’t true at all.
那些小子都快14岁了
That boy’s damn near 14 years old.
来 笑一下
Come on. Give me a smile.
去给你妈妈看看
Go show your mama.
干得好,宝贝。到妈妈这儿来
Good job, baby doll. Come to mama.
谢谢.啊
Thanks. Aww.
你很棒!我来看看
You did good! Let me see.
嗯,我找到了
Well, i found ’em.
在哪?
Where?
你应该去看看
You should see.
我们希望他们知道的事 他们都会知道
They’ll know what we want them to know.
为邦氏兄弟欢呼 伙计们!
Let’s hear it forthe bang brothers, folks!
哦 见鬼 有时间吗?
Aw, dang. Y’all got a sec?
哇,哇。我赢了。
Whoa, whoa. I’m winnin’.
干嘛?别打断我
Okay? Not stoppin’.
别把罗根家的霉运传染给我
Don’t you put the Logan hex on me.
好了 我们去见你们的哥哥了
Yeah, we been out to see your brother.