the phone number so you can close the road?
要
Yes.
很好 再见吧 伊凡
Right, well, goodbye, Ivan.
喂
Yes.
我刚刚好像自己办成了件事
I think I’ve just done something on my own initiative.
是吗
You did?
我找到委员会管封路那人的
I found the mobile number for the council guy
电♥话♥号♥码了
who signs off the closures.
卡西迪的
Cassidy?
没错 卡西迪 就是他
Yeah, Cassidy. That’s him.
你找到他的号♥码了
You found his number?
是啊 他的手♥机♥号♥
Yeah, I have his mobile number.
我知道你要找这个号♥码
I knew you’d need it.
之前是为了防止圣诞的时候出问题
You took it over Christmas in case,
我找到了
and I found it.
-多纳尔 你真找到了 -是啊
– Donal, you did that? – Yeah!
就在两瓶果酒上放着呢 你要吗
And that’s on two cans of fucking cider. Do you want it?
当然 告诉我吧
Okay, right. Well, give me the number.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
-07700-900 -077 等等 等等
– 07700-900… – 077… Wait, wait, wait, wait.
07700…
-900957 -07700-900
– 900957. – 07700-900.
-077 -957
– 077… – 957.
-00 -对 没错
– 00… – Okay, yeah.
-900557 -不是 是957
– 900557. – No, no, no. 957.
900957.
957 写下来了吗
957. Did you write it down?
没 我记住了 多谢
No, it’s in my head. Thank you.
957.
天哪
Jesus.
快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone. Pick up the phone.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up the phone.
-你好 -请问是卡西迪先生吗
– Hello? – Ah, Mr. Cassidy?
我是帕克工程的伊凡·洛克
It’s Ivan Locke from the Park Project.
哪位
Uh, who?
我是负责克莱蒙特那边工地的
I’m running the site at Claremont.
我们之前申请过道路管制
We’ve some road closures agreed.
-你从哪拿到我号♥码的 -你给我的
– How did you get this number? – You gave it to me.
你怕圣诞的时候出问题 给我的
You gave it to me in case anything came up over Christmas.
可现在也不是圣诞啊
Yeah, well, it’s not Christmas.
的确不是 但我们需要您的审批
Yes, but I need a sign-off.
我现在在印度餐厅吃饭
I’m in an Indian restaurant.
我明白 但我们需要您的审批
Yes, but I need a sign-off.
真的 得有您的审批
Seriously, I need it.
都跟你说了
I told you,
我在印度餐厅吃饭呢
I’m in an Indian restaurant.
那我能不能把
Okay, if I give you the number of
贝尔蒙特警局的值班电♥话♥给您
the duty officer at the Belmont Police Station…
现在办不了 抱歉
This’ll have to wait. Sorry.
别 拜托 妈的
No, please. Shit.
-别挂 拜托了 拜托了 -不行
– No, please, please, please. – No.
-拜托拜托 拜托了 -你得等
– Please. Please… No. – This will have to wait.
没有这个 实在等不了
Without this… It can’t wait.
明天混凝土就运到了
Concrete is coming tomorrow.
我在天杀的印度餐厅吃饭呢
I’m in a bloody Indian restaurant!
我知道 我知道 很抱歉打扰您
Yes, I know, I know, and I’m really sorry.
拜托了 实在是需要您
Please. I just need you, please,
给值勤警官打个电♥话♥
to call the duty officer.
-你是伊凡·洛克 -对
– You’re Ivan Locke? – Yes.
我记得你 你们公♥司♥管理不错
Uh-huh. I remember you. You ran a tight ship.
是的
Yes.
你是唯一一个会提前交
The only construction director
书面文件的土建主管
who gave us paperwork ahead of time.
是是是 今晚实在很抱歉 这些事
Yes, yes, but tonight, I’m sorry, things have just…
都不是我能控制的
They’ve happened beyond my control.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
-赶紧把号♥码告诉我吧 -非常感谢
– Give me the bloody number. – Thank you.
好的 07957-452
Okay. 07957-452…
我本来可以不用管什么狗屁混凝土
You know, I could have easily let the concrete go to hell,
但我没有
but I didn’t.
爸你知道吗 那天你挪到我面前
You know, Dad, when you came creeping back,
说对不起的时候
saying you were sorry,
我觉得你还不如永远别打扰我
it was even worse than staying away.
我说真的
Yes, I’m serious.
我本应该把你打成残废的 但我没有
I could have broken your fucking back for that, but I didn’t.
其实我可以做得更狠
And the fact that I could have done it
你信不信
was worse than anything, you know?
因为你太软弱了
Because you were so fucking weak.
我对你的第一印象就是这样 那么软弱
That was the first thing I noticed. So weak.
这个让我厌恶到极点的人
All the things I fucking despise
穿着一件恶心的绿衬衣
inside one fucking stupid green shirt.
你看起来真可悲
You looked pathetic.
我的傻♥逼♥爸爸 脚上穿的是什么
My fucking Dad in… What were they?
运动鞋
They were trainers.
中学生穿的那种二♥逼♥运动鞋
They were some son’ of fucking trainers that teenagers wear.
头发也乱七八糟
And your hair was all over the place.
你戒酒了 也他妈不吸毒了
You don’t drink anymore and you don’t fucking smoke dope.
本该庆祝一下的是不是
We’re all supposed to celebrate, is that it?
不过到底庆祝什么呢
Celebrate what, exactly?
我只有23岁
I was 23 years old
一个老傻♥逼♥不知道从哪冒出来
and this old cunt comes from the fucking blue sky.
他说 大家没想到吧 我
He says, “Guess what, everybody. I’ve…”
-怎么了 -伊凡
– What? – Ivan.
-怎么了 -伊凡 全都砸了
– What? – Ivan, it’s all going to hell.
你说什么
What?
六号♥坑模板上的钢筋
The rebars in the shuttering in pit six,
一点事都不顶
they wouldn’t hold a fucking kitten’s fan’.
就是咱们最后
It’s those mavericks from up north
从北边买♥♥来的那一批
we put in there at the last minute.
能承受多大的张力
What tension did they hold?
一点都承受不了
They hold nothing!
什么都承受不了 一推就掉了
They hold nothing at all. It came away with a push.
还有人在那儿吗
Is there anybody there?
没有了 模板工老早回家了
No, shutterers all went home ages ago.
六点才上班
They’re not in till 6:00.
给那个阿尔巴尼亚人打电♥话♥
Right, call the Albanian.
不行啊 已经打过了
No, I’ve tried the Albanian.
他不接电♥话♥ 没人接 谁都不接
He’s not answering. Nobody’s answering. Nobody’s answering.
就他妈因为今晚有足球赛
There’s some fucking football game on!
能把你家孩子叫来吗
Could you call in your sons?
不行 他们去德国了
No, they’re in Germany.
挖导弹竖井呢
They’re digging out missile silos.
好吧 好吧 多纳尔 这么着
Okay, okay, Donal. Here’s what you do.
你开车到消防局附近的环路上 好不好
You drive down to the ring road near the fire station, okay?
你会看到一堆养路工在画线
And you’ll see a road gang laying lines.
找一个叫斯蒂芬的 波兰人
You ask for a guy called Stefan. He’s Polish.
让他再找两个最好的挖掘工
Tell him there’s 500 pounds for him
一人500镑
and two of his best diggers
只要他们能过去修好那些钢筋
if they can get down and fix up some rebars.
养路工
A road gang?
我知道你的顾虑
Yes, I know.
但我认识他们 认识他们
But I know them. I know them.
他们为了钱会干的
They’re slumming it for the cash.
斯蒂芬是我认识的最好的混凝土工
Stefan is the best concrete farmer I know.
你提我的名字就行 他欠我人情
Now, you mention my name. He owes me.
那我得开车过去吗 我能打电♥话♥叫吗
So, do I have to drive down there? Can I not just ring them?
多纳尔 你喝了几罐果酒了
Donal, how many ciders have you had?
多纳尔
Donal?
多纳尔 我这儿没有斯蒂芬的号♥码
Donal, I don’t have Stefan’s number.
你得开车过去找他
You’ll need to drive down there.
再有差不多半小时 他们就下班回家了
They’ll be knocking off and going home in, like, half an hour.
伊凡 我说实话吧
Okay, Ivan, I’m gonna be straight with you.