Fuck!
冷静
Right.
我是伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
他们说打结了
They say there’s a twist.
什么
A what?
它像绞索一样缠绕在孩子颈上了
It’s round the baby’s neck like a noose.
你现在在最好的医院
Well, you’re in the best place.
真的 你现在在最好的医院
Honestly, you are. You’re in the best place.
他们给我一分钟时间打电♥话♥
They let me use my phone for one minute.
-你什么时候到 -还有大概45分钟
– When will you get here? – About 45 minutes.
距伦敦96公里
我到北安普敦郊外了 路况很好
I’m outside Northampton. The traffic is okay.
法国剧作家塞缪尔·贝克特的荒诞戏剧
好像在等待戈 等待戈多
It’s like waiting for God… Waiting for Godot.
抱歉 你对戏剧没兴趣
Sorry, you’re not a theater man.
不爱阅读也不健谈
And not a reader of books and not a talker.
你是个工头 有意思吧
A builder. Funny, isn’t it?
居然是你 一个跟我截然不同的人
It’s funny it was someone like you,
真是可笑
someone so opposite to me.
我热爱的事物对你毫无意义
All the things I love mean absolutely zero to you.
现在的首要任务是顺利把孩子生出来
The important thing is to get the baby out.
最新消息哦
Well, ooh, the news is,
他们决定动刀了
they’re resorting to knives.
听你说话这样子
Well, by the sound of you,
他们给你吸麻醉气体了吧
they’re giving you gas, are they?
是啊 他们觉得可能得把我的肚子剖开
Yeah, they think they might have to cut me open
因为我太老了使不上劲
because I’m too old to push.
没事 没事
That’s okay, that’s okay.
这是常规手段 没事的
They do that as a routine. It’s okay.
其实这样更好
It’s better, in fact.
“其实” 是吗
Oh, “In fact”? Is that so?
对 路况不错
Yes. The traffic is okay.
他们在抽血
They’re taking blood.
听他们的话
Well, just do what they say.
总是有人把窗户打开
And someone keeps opening the window.
告诉他们你觉得冷
Tell them you’re cold.
他们都隔着我说话
They talk around me.
我需要有人替我传话
I need someone here to speak for me.
他们说脐带就像绞索一样
They said the umbilical cord is like a noose.
既是救生索也是绞索 有意思吧
A lifeline and a noose at the same time. It’s funny, isn’t it?
贝珊 贝珊
Bethan… Bethan…
贝珊
Bethan?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你觉得这都是命吧 爸爸
You think this is all fate, don’t you, Dad?
我全身上下都留有你肮脏的印记
Your dirty fucking fingerprints all over me.
你觉得这一切注定会发生
You thought it was bound to happen
因为这是你种下的因
because of the little seeds that you planted.
那么让我来给你上一课
Okay, well, let me educate you.
无论遇到什么问题 人都能顺利化解
Even no matter what the situation is, you can make it good,
就像打磨石膏和堆砌砖头
like with plaster and brick.
可你从来不懂这个道理
You never knew that because
因为你从来不动手 你个死懒逼
you never lifted a finger, you fucking lazy cunt.
知道吗 针对一个难题
But you know what? You can take a situation
你可以四处摸索
and you can draw a circle around it
然后找到方法解决
and find a way to work something out.
你不能直接放手不管
You don’t just drive away from it.
或是坐在某个阴暗狭小
No. Or sit in the corner
又肮脏的酒吧一角
of some greasy little fucking pub somewhere
假装自己他妈是个快乐的独行侠
like you’re the fucking happy little maverick.
我真的都想抄起锄头铁锹去找你
I could come for you with a pick and a shovel, I really could,
把你从地底掘出来
and dig you up
好让地狱可以因为没有你的存在
and it would be a happy day in hell
而多一天美好的日子
because they would be rid of you for a bit.
我可以现在就开上M25高速
You know what? I could just drive around the M25
英格兰东南部海港
然后去多佛尔
and head to Dover
或者其他什么鬼地方来逃避这一切
or some-fucking- where and not face it, couldn’t I?
伦敦正在建设中的铁路项目
去赚很多钱 拿着大把现金
Just earn good money, cash in hand,
在横贯线工作
working on the Crossrail.
随便挥挥铁锹就能日赚500镑
They make 500 a day just shoveling shit,
就他妈跟你一样
shoveling shit about like you.
但我不会的 我直奔最艰难的地方
No, I’m going to drive straight to the worst place for me,
最让我难受的地方
the worst place on earth for me to be,
即使这个女人
even though this woman is like…
她空虚寂寞 对生活毫无热情
She’s, like, sad and lonely, hardly bothered with life at all.
我还是很同情她
I felt sorry for her, you know?
我很同情她
I felt sorry for her.
这怎么就成了好与坏的一线之差
So, how can that be the difference between good and bad?
太好啦
Yeah!
太棒啦 爸 你有在听吗
Yeah, that was wicked! Dad, are you listening to this?
我们二比一了 三分钟进俩球
2-1 to us. Two goals in three minutes.
爸 说真的 你快开收音机 太棒了
Dad, seriously, you gotta put it on the radio. It’s brilliant.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mother there?
不在 她在楼上的厕所里
Um, no, she’s upstairs on the toilet.
她待在里面很久了
She’s been in there ages.
她穿着球衣 但她不肯下楼
She’s wearing the shirt, but she won’t come down.
需要我叫她吗
Um, do you want me to call her?
不不 不用叫她 没 没什么事
No, no, just leave her. It’s, uh… It’s okay.
去吧 好好看比赛吧
Go on, you enjoy the game.
2比1 我们要赢了
2-1. We’re winning.
爸 你怎么不兴奋啊
Dad, why aren’t you going mad?
我兴奋啊 艾迪 心里高兴呢
I am, Eddie, I’m going mad inside.
不过我现在在开车 而且
But I’m driving and I’m, uh…
快接啊
Come on.
拜托
Please.
接电♥话♥啊 快接快接快接
Answer the phone. Please, please, please.
-值班台 -你好 是戴维斯警官吗
– Duty desk. – Uh, hello. PC Davids?
-是我 -太好了
– Speaking. – Yes.
我是帕克工程的伊凡·洛克
It’s Ivan Locke from the Park Project.
我想问问有没有人联♥系♥你说封路的事
I was wondering if anyone had called you about road closures.
有 一个爱尔兰人 说他负责这件事
Um, yeah, we had some Irish guy. Said he was standing in.
很好 是的
Good, yes.
我只是想再确认一下 没问题吧
I’m just double-checking the closures are all confirmed, yes?
请稍等
Uh… Uh, one minute.
是这样的
No, there’s, um…
维尔的信♥号♥♥管制有点问题
There’s a problem with the Vale stop and go.
你说什么
What?
维尔的信♥号♥♥管制有点问题
There’s a problem with the Vale stop and go.

Shit!
监督委员会最后对你们的执照提出了质疑
The council, they’ve questioned the license at the last minute.
-我♥操♥ -所以
– Oh, shit. – So…
我打算明早给他们打电♥话♥
I was gonna call them in the morning.
-那就太晚了 -你说什么
– Well, it’s too late. – I’m sorry?
我们得控制道路
We have to control the road
搅拌车才能从南门进出
to get the trucks in and out of the south gate.
抱歉了 洛克先生
Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Locke.
您得经过委员会的审批才行
You’ll have to take that up with the council.
-可现在都九点了 -是啊
– But it’s 9:00. – Yeah.
他们办公室也下班了吧
Well, the council offices are closed, aren’t they?
话虽如此 但没有委员会的批准
That’s right, but I can’t ratify
我也无能为力
until the council sign off on the stop and go.
好吧 好的 我明白了 我明白
Okay, no, I understand. Okay, I understand.
我会让他们电♥话♥通知您的
You’ll get a call.
您还有多久下班
How long are you on duty for?
您有一个呼叫等待
You have a call waiting.
还有25分钟
Well, you’ve got another 25 minutes.
好 听我说
Okay, look,
会有人给您电♥话♥的 好吗
you’ll get a call, okay?
会有人打给您的
You’ll get a call.
伊凡 信♥号♥♥管制出问题了
Ivan, we have a problem with the stop and go.
我知道 听说了 我正在处理
I know, I just heard. I’m dealing with it.
现在你去检查一下模板工程

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!